Min-Hee

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Junsu, Junho, Jae-Hwa-BangHim Kids

Haneul- BangHee Child

Chin-Hwa & Jung-Hwa- DaeJae kids

Min-Hee- YunJae child 

Dae-Ho- Zikyung child

Kang Dae- Jonglo child

 

Enjoy the story SammyJe

 

 

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

“Min-hee! Slow down I can’t keep up in these shoes.” I hear Kang-Dae shout behind me. I slow down just enough for him to catch  up with me. I try to wipe my tears away trying to hide them from him.

“Why are you crying? What happened?” he asks concerned. I throw my head onto his chest finally letting it all out. “It’s okay Min, everything is going to be alright.”

“No! Everything isn’t going to be alright.Everything is falling apart  and I don’t  know what to do.” I cry harder into his chest.

“Come on let’s go back your house to talk about this.” he says rubbing circles on my back.

“No, if we go back my umma is going to start asking questions. That would only lead him and Appa to argue even more. Can’t we just go to your place?”

“Sure, I don’t think my parents are going to be home. That  would get us of all the questions they would ask about why we’re back so early.” He wraps his arm around my waist leading us towards the bus station. As we’re walking I noticed people staring at us, oh crap I forgot we still had our costumes on. I push myself even closer to him to him embarrassed.

“What’s wrong?” he asks looking down at me.

“Everyone is staring at us.” I whine.

“Well of course look at our outfits of course they would stare.” he responds back nonchalantly.

“I know but it’s still embarrassing.” I whine moving closer to him as the stares increased.

“You guise look so cute together. What are you dressed up for?” A woman asks us.

“Thank you. We came Moon Co’s Thirtieth Anniversary Ball.” Kang Dae answers her bowing

“Isn’t that the company with all males?” the other woman with her asks.

“Yes, my appa is the CEO there.” I answer back.

“Ahh you’re such a pretty girl, I wish I looked like you when I was older.” she utters enviously.

“Actually I’m a boy not a girl.” I respond timidly.

“What! That makes me even more jealous how can you be so pretty.  Is this your boyfriend?” she asks pointing at Kang-Dae.

“Yes, I am. Moon Kang-Dae nice to meet you.” he answers bowing. “Looks like our bus is here. It was nice talking to you.” he says politely pulling us toward the bus. After a quiet ten minutes on the bus we arrive near his house.

“Hey, let’s grab some Lotteria and then head back to my house.”

“Sounds good to me, I’m starving we didn’t exactly get to eat  at the party thanks to me.” I mumble apologetically. I look down at our outfits and start having second thoughts “You know what let’s go to your house and change. We can order it and have it delivered right?”

“We sure can. This outfit is getting a little stuffy. Let’s go” he says  grabbing my hand leading us to his house.

“I’ll go get us some clothes to change into.” he says walking upstairs. I head into the living room and start taking my costume off.  

“Someone’s a little too eager. “ he says teasingly.

“Shut up! Just give me clothes. It’s not like you haven’t seen me before.” I squeal holding my hand out my clothes.” he throws them to me and I noticed he was already changed. I quickly put my clothes on and sat down next to him on the floor.

“I’ll order the food than we can talk about what’s going on with you and your parents.” he tells me grabbing the house phone. He order us two Kimchi burgers and bubble tea.  “Now with that done let’s talk. What’s going on?” he asks.

“So apparently that man is appa’s new boyfriend.”

“I figured that was it. So what’s wrong with that?”

“He shouldn’t have another boyfriend, he should only be  with Umma.”

“But they are divorced right? You should have expected  them to move on.

“No! Umma hasn’t moved on he’s the only one.  You should have seen them when went to the skyroom together. They were laughing and getting along together we were like a family again. They were going to get back together I just had that feeling. How can he go ruin it like this?” I utter feeling the tears running down my face. He pulls me into a hug rubbing circles on my back.

“I know you want your family back Min but you are going to have to face reality that change is very slim.Life is going to continue to go on and you’ll get used to it.”

“I don’t want to get used it, I want my family back.” I cry into his chest.

“It know you don’t, I know it hurts. Just let it all out everything is going to get better.”

“No it’s not.” I whine childishly. He pulls my face from his chest and kisses me making me blush.

“Why ddid you do that?” I stutter.

“Because I wanted to, not shut up and keep crying your eyes out.” he says pushing my face back into his chest.

~LJN~

Here’s the chapter! I hope you guise enjoy it. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .

 

P.S I'm looking for a co-author. Let me know if you are interested.