Kang-Dae

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Junsu, Junho, Jae-Hwa-BangHim Kids

Haneul- BangHee Child

Chin-Hwa & Jung-Hwa- DaeJae kids

Min-Hee- YunJae child 

Dae-Ho- Zikyung child

Kang Dae- Jonglo child

 

Enjoy the story SammyJe

 

 

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

“Kang-Dae! Hurry up the ball starts in twenty minutes.” I hear my umma shout. I quickly pull on my shoes heading downstairs. The moment I walk into the living room umma runs up to me fixing my costume. “My baby looks so adorable.” he squeals.

“Umma I feel ridiculous.” I whine putting my hat on.

“It’s a costume ball, stop being so serious and enjoy yourself.” he scolds adjusting my costume one more time.

“Umma that’s enough it can’t get any straighter.” I say pushing his hands away.

“Sorry you just look too adorable I can’t help it.” he says stepping back.

“Where is Appa?” I ask noticing he wasn’t here.

“Oh he’s teaching private lessons right now for a couple of trainees.” he tells me. “He was supposed to be home a while ago.”

“It’s fine. We should get going now.” I tell him walking out the door.

“We’re are we supposed to meet them?” umma asks as we drive around the circle of the building.

“He told me to go to the south entrance..so that’s right there.” I tell him pointing the door. He parks the car and we walk up to the entrance. As soon as we got out I spotted Min-Hee and his Appa standing at the entrance. As we’re walking up to the the door I see Min-Hee running up to me.

“Kang-Dae! You're finally here. I was so bored waiting for you.” he squeals excitedly hugging me.

“Well I’m glad I could excite you my fair maiden.” I say bowing holding his hand. “If I might say so you look quite beautiful today.”

“Why thank you sir, you’re making me blush.” he responds giving me a little curtsey.

“Omg why are you two so adorable?” Umma squeals. “Let me take a picture of you guise.” I throw my hand around his waist pulling him close to me. “Say kimchi...Okay let me take one more...Ughh you guise look so freaking adorable I can't stand it."

“Umma we have to go in now.” i whine impatiently.

“Okay, Okay I'll let you two go in.” he says reluctant.

“Junhong it’s been awhile.” Mr. Jung says walking down the steps.

“Yunho,it’s nice to see you again. Looks like we’re going to be seeing more of each other from now on.” he responds happily meeting him halfway up the stairs.

“Looks like it, it should be very interesting.” he responds. While they were catching up we ran into the building.

“Everyone looks so good. I should have picked a better dress.” he mumbles insecure looking around the room.

“You look the best for me.” i say comforting.

“Stop, you're just saying that because I’m your date.” he mumbles embarrassed.

“No , I’m saying it because it;s the truth. I wish you could see how beautiful you are.”

“Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered here to celebrate our thirtieth year anniversary. .. Let’s welcome our King and his lovely Queen.” a man announces.

“Lovely Queen?” Min-Hee mumbles confused. His Appa and his “Queen” comes out on the stage.

“Welcome all! Let’s bask in our achievement of keeping this company alive for so long. Now let’s drink the night away.” he states happily causing the crowd to cheer.

“Minnie, do you know who that guy is?” I ask him as we walk to the food table..

“No, appa never mentioned anything about him to me.” he mumbles with a clear disappointed tone in his voice.

“Hey! Look they got meat floss our favorite. Let’s get some.” I say trying to cheer him up. Before he could answer I drag him over to the table. “Here eat this?” I say placing the bread to his mouth. He reluctantly opens his mouth and eats it. “ Doesn’t it taste great?”

“Yea, it’s pretty good.” he mumbles.

“Min-Hee, I would like for you to meet someone.” his appa says walking up to us with his “queen”. “This is Min-Hwa.”

“Nice to meet you Min-Hwa.” I say bowing. Min-Hee doesn’t even make an attempt to move or say anything, he just stands there staring at them.

“Jung Min-Hee  be respectful and greet him.” he says trying to stay cool.

“It’s Kim Min-Hee.” he hisses back. Oh crap he went there, this isn’t going to end well.  His appa looks so pissed off.

“If you don’t mind I’ll like to talk to my son in private.” he utters obviously pissed off. He grabs Min-Hee arm and drag him off somewhere.

“Well, that went well.” I mumble sarcastically. After a couple of minutes of Min-Hwa and I standing awkwardly Min-Hee comes running back.

“We’re leaving now.” he shouts dragging me out the building. Damn we weren’t even here for an hour.

~LJN~

Here’s the first chapter of the night. The poll will be in the next one. Hope you enjoyed reading and don’t forget to comment and suscribe. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .


 

P.S I will also start adding comments in the a/n that I liked.

yukulicious  I seriously don't know what I should think about the chapter right now... I mean... I'm relieved Jae isn't pregnant but I still hope that Haneul and him... like... that Haneul will realize what he did wrong and that they'll get back together...

Yeah. I know I'm an unrealistic romantic person and stuff but they were made for each other... I mean. When they were children already... like. really. ;A;