Junsu

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

A/N Enjoy the story .

 

“You heard me, a date with Chin-Hwa set it up.” I tell him.

“Why? When did you become so interested in him?” He asks me..

“Yah stop asking questions. Just do it.” I say pushing him towards the living room. Aish he’s always so nosy. I follow him back into the living room and sit back next to Kang- Dae. I peek over to see Jae-Hwa talking to Chin-Hwa. Ahh this is so nerve wrecking.. I peek over again to see them looking at me now. I gasp quickly looking back at the TV.

“Dude what’s wrong with you?” Kang Dae asks me.

“Nothing I just thought I saw a bug.” I say nervously trying to focus on the TV. I see them looking at me again from the corner of my. Ahh this is too much, I get up quickly walking into the kitchen. I see Haneul sitting at the counter icing his face.

“My Appa hit you pretty hard.” I say looking at the bruise.

“Yea he did he’s much stronger than he looks. My Appa haven’t even hit me this hard before.” he says flinching as he pushes the ice pack to hard on his face.

“Yea Appa is pretty overprotective sometimes.”

“Gee could have warned me about that.”

“Well how was I supposed to know to know you were going to fondle my brother in the kitchen.” I say laughing.

“Hey, Chin-Hwa.”

“Yea?” I ask confused to his sudden change of tone.

“Are you really going to tell your Appa about the bathroom thing?”


“Naw, I wouldn’t never doing something like that to you guise.” I respond to him.

“Okay, I was a little worried about that. Like I don’t want to get hit again.” he tells me laughing.

“Yea I just wanted him to sit me up with Chin-Hwa and that seemed like a good opening to make him do it.”

“Ahh so you’re finally going to make your move on Chin-Hw? Tsk.. It’s about time you do.”

“Yah! How did you know?”

“Please I saw the way you look at him. You got that puppy love look.” he tells me.

“Is it that obvious?” I ask pushing my head into my arms.

“Yea it kinda is but luckily they are really dense so they still haven’t noticed.”

“The pizza is here!” we hear Jung-Hwa shout. I grab a couple of plates and we head back into the living room. Min-Hee grabs the plates heading them out to everyone,we sit down eating and watching old variety shows of B.A.P.

“Okay we gotta pick roommates for the rest of the week since I’m the oldest I’m choosing for you guise.” Haneul says standing up off the couch.

“What happened to your face?” Jung-Hwa asks.

“That’s not important right now. Anyway so of course me and Jae-Hwa are sharing a room. Then there is Min-Hee and Kang-Dae, Jung-Hwa and Dae-Ho, and Chin-Hwa and Junsu.” he tells us. Yes this is going to be amazing.

“What about Junho where is he going to sleep?” I ask.

“He’s going to be sleeping with us. Jae-Hwa and I are going to play house for the week.” he responds laughing.

“Have fun with that.” I say. I turn to see Chin-Hwa smiling at me.

“Looks like we rommies!” he says excitedly hooking his arms with mine. I feel like my legs are going to collapse under me, we head upstairs to my room.

“You can have the bed and I’ll sleep on the floor.” I tell him

“How about we just share the bed.” he says.

“Umm.well..um.. i don’t think we can fit.” I stutter.

“Sure we can look.” he says grabbing me and pushing us onto the bed. I fall with him leaning slightly on me. “See we fit perfectly.” he says his mouth placed closely to my ear making me blush. He rolls off me and starts looking around my room. “Oh, What’s this?” he says picking up my notebook. “Oh you write songs?”

“Umm. yea my Appa has me write them for homework.” I say getting off the bed.

“Can I look at them?” he asks.

“Sure, I’ll go take a shower first.” I say heading to the bathroom. God I don’t know how I’m going to make through the night if he is going to be doing things like that. I take a quick shower and put my clothes on and brush my teeth and head back to my room. I see him already changed and sitting on the bed still reading my notebook.

“Did you take a shower already?” I ask drying my hair.

“Yea, Jae-Hwa let me use his bathroom. I had to get out there quick you don’t want to know what they are doing.” I nod my head walking over sitting on the part of the bed far from him. “Suiee how about you sing one of these songs for me.” he says. Suiee did he just give me a nickname?! Oh god.

“Umm sure, Which one?” I ask nervously. He flips through the pages then hands me the notebook. “This one.” I nod okay and go get my guitar from the corner. I play a few chords to see if it needs tuning up. After getting it perfect I take a deep breathe here you go Junsu.

“ Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

 

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

 

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

 

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

 

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

 

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

 

Yeah I've been feeling everything

From hate to love

From love to lust

From lust to truth

I guess that's how I know you

So I hold you close to help you give it up

 

So kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

 

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love”

I play the last chord looking up to see him staring at me with awe in his eyes.

“Whoa! Junsu you’re amazing! That song is amazing you’re so talented.” he squeals. I blush mumbling Thank you. I place my guitar back in it’s place and lay back down on the bed this time a little closer to him.

“Hey, Junsu how about tomorrow we out?” he asks.

“Just us? You mean like a date?” I ask nervously.

“Yea a date.” he responds smiling.

~LJN~

Here’s the chapter hope you guise enjoyed it! Here’s the song it’s called Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Also don’t forget to comment and Subscribe. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .