Jae-Hwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Junsu, Junho, Jae-Hwa-BangHim Kids

Haneul- BangHee Child

Chin-Hwa & Jung-Hwa- DaeJae kids

Min-Hee- YunJae child 

Dae-Ho- Zikyung child

Kang Dae- Jonglo child

 

Enjoy the story SammyJe

 

 

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

I can’t believe I got myself into this mess, I should have listened to Appa about this. I wasn’t ready for a relationship like this. God where is Dae-Ho, he needs to hurry up and get back here. I hear the bathroom door opening, I hope that’s him.

“Sorry Jae, the cashier was grilling me about it. Here you go.” he tells me handing me the pregnancy test.

“Thank you so much!” I squeal taking it and giving him a hug.

“If your pregnant name it after me.” he tells me as I close the door, I glare at him.“Haha too soon?” he says laughing.

“Just stand out there and make sure no one else comes over here.” I tell him closing the stall door. I take the stick out the box, so I need to do is just pee on this end. I can do that.

“Are you pregnant or not?” he whispers through the door.

“Goddamn it can I pee on the stick first. Is that okay with you?” I whisper fiercely back.

“Yes, yes you can pee on the stick. Hurry up we have to get back to class soon.” he responds. Crap I forgot we had to back to class. I quickly pee on the stick and wait for it to change. Oh god it's a plus sign, this can't be happening.

"Jae, what's taking so long?" He asks knocking on the door.

"Dae, this is so bad. I'm going to get in so much trouble." I say opening for the door him. He walks in closing it sitting down next to me. "It's positive." I sob pushing my face into his shoulder.

"These test can sometimes give false positives. I saw that when u searched online about them. I think you should really go to a doctor." He tells me.

"I can't. They are going to tell my parents." I choke out.

" I really think you should tell your Umma and go to the doctor with him. It will be good to have him on your side when you tell your Appa about it.

"Okay, I tell him." I say after thinking about what he said. I will need him to keep appa from flipping out.

"Tell him right now, get it over with."

"Dae! I can't tell him now."

"Do it now before its too late to get rid of your problem Jae." God I hate him for making sense. I pull out my phone and dial his number. It's his day off so he should be free.

"Umma..".. "It's lunch break right now.".." Something is wrong. Please don't freak out when I tell you.".." I..I think I'm pregnant.".."Umma please say something." I sob into the phone.. "Umma please I'm so sorry, please forgive me.".. "He's the only one.".."I'm so sorry." I say again before hanging up the phone.

"What he say?" He asks.

"He's coming to pick me up, he sounded so disappointed ." I say trying not to cry again. "Come on we need to go back to class." I tell him getting off the floor fixing myself .

"But what do I do with the rest of the test?" He asks walking out of the stall pulling out two more.

"Why did you buy so many?" I ask .

"Because I read about the false positives so I brought more in case. Just remember that these aren't always right." He tells me trying to comfort me. "Everything is going to be alright ." He says pulling me in a hug.

"I don't know what I would do without you Dae." I cry pulling him closer.

"I don't know either , lets to chingu." He says laughing leading us out the bathroom . We make small talk all the way back to the classroom.

"Ah Jae-Hwa and Dae-Ho decided to grace is with their presence." Mr.Kim says sarcastically .

"Sorry Mr.Kim." We say making our way to our seats.

"Don't even sit down Jae-Hwa, your Umma is here to pick you up." He tells me. I nod my head and walk out the classroom to the office. He got here so fast, I wasn't expecting that .

"Ah here he is, took you long enough Jae-Hwa." The secretary says as I walk into the office. I turn to see Umma standing there with a blank face. I only see that when he and appa had a really bad agruement. He doesn't say anything and just walks out the door, that's my cue to follow him. I follow him to the car in silence.

"Where are we going ?" I ask him as we pull out the parking lot .

"I'm taking you to Dr.Song to get checked out." He responds coldly ..." Jae-Hwa how could you be so stupid. You're fifth teen why are you having now, you're too young. Never mind that fact you had with an adult he could get in trouble if this get's out." He rants towards me.

"I know, I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't even plan to have with him, he wouldn't stop pressuring me. I couldn't take it anymore."

"What do you mean he pressured you?

"He kept tell me that if I loved him I would do it. I do love him he kept questioning me, I just wanted to show him I did."

"Was it worth it?" He askes me still not looking at me .

"No." I choke out starting to cry again.

"You know if you're pregnant will have to tell Yongguk about this."

"Can't we just wait a while before we till him." I mumble.

"You know I can't keep this from him Jae-Hwa. Your appa isn't a mean man, you know ?"

"What are you talking about?" I ask wiping my tears away.

"He wasn't trying to keep Haneul away from to be mean like you thought. Haneul has a reputation of being a player, he was just trying to protect you. I admit he could have done it in a better way but no he just had to go have it his way." He tells me. I didn't know he had was known as a player, in fact I barely know anything about his friends or school. How could I be so stupid. "We're here, let's go and get this over with." He says getting out the car. I get out quickly and follow him into the building .

"Hey, Himchan and Jae-Hwa. What brings you guise here today?” Donghae asks standing up from behind the desk.

“Jae-Hwa has an appointment with Dr.Song.” he answers him.

“Why don’t we catch up while he gets checked out.” Donghae suggests .

“Why don’t you umma? You talked about wanting to get back in contact with him.” I say trying to get him to stay in the front.  I really  don’t want him in the room with me while I’m getting checked.

“I guess I’ll stay.” he says sensing my feelings.

“Yay! Okay you can go back now. Dr.Song is just setting up the room now, you can go in.It’s room twelve.” he tells me, I nod my head and head to the room. . I head down the hallway to the room. I see the door is closed so I knock on it gently.

“It’s open, come in.” I hear a woman says.  I walk in the room and see a woman standing there.

“Ah Jae-Hwa is nice to see you kinda almost grown up. I haven’t  seen you since I  helped your umma give birth to you.” she says.

“Nice to meet you.” I mumble sitting on the examination table.

“Himchan explained to me already about what this is about.” she says making me put my head down in shame.”

“It’s okay, no need to feel ashamed. Mistakes happen it’s okay. Now I’m just going to give you a urine test and if they doesn’t come out clear I have to give you a blood test.” she tells me grabbing a cup. “Did you take a test already?”

“Yes, early today my friend brought me a couple  of them to take early today.”

“What brand was it?” she asks.

“Umm.. I don’t know. I think C-Plan.” I respond unsure.

“Ahh C-Plan isn’t very reliable , too many false  positives. It’s good you came  here. Just go pee and bring it back I can have results in a couple hours.” she tells me.  I  go pee in the cop and bring it back to her quick , I just want this to be over.

“Well you guise can leave and come back, I’ll have this down in about two hours.”  I nod my head getting up walking out the room..I head back up to the front to see Umma and Donghae still talking, but it seems like a girl has joined them.

“Ahh there he is. What did Dr.Song say?” Donghae asks.

“She said to come back in two hours and I can get the results.” I mumble.

“Well this is Donghae’s daughter Jihyo.” Umma tells me pointing to the girl.

“Nice to meet you Jihyo, I’m Jae-Hwa” I say bowing.

“It’s nice to meet you too Jae-Hwa.” she says bowing to me too.

“You guise are the same age too and she’s starting at your school next week. I thought it would nice if you helped her out Jae.” umma tells me.

“No problem, I can do that.” I say smiling to her.

“Since you got two hours to waste here’s twenty dollars, there’s a little coffee shop around the corner. Go get to know each other.” Donghae says handing the  money all but pushing us out the door.”

“Well I guess we should get to know each other.” I say awkwardly .

“I’m sorry you know how Umma likes to talk and I kinda heard about why you’re here.” she utters.

“No, it’s fine. It’s my fault anyway.” I say trying to make the atmosphere less awkward.

“Hey, I know a way to get back  at him.” she says suddenly excited.

“What do you mean? I might be having his baby, I don’t think anything I can do to him will be as bad as that.” I utter stressed.

“But you might not and you need to make a plan  to get back at him for it.  You can’t let him get away with treating you like this.”

“Well, what do you have in mind?” I ask really curious about  her plans

“Well of course you have to break up with him first, that’s a fact he doesn’t deserve you. Now we just have to make him feel like he made you feel.”

“How would we do that?”

“How would he like it if you broke up with him and showed up with a  new girlfriend like he meant nothing to you?” she asks clearly excited i’m considering her plan.

“But who would that girl be?” I ask confused

“Of course that would be me.” she says excitedly.

“I’ll think about it, Dae would like this plan.” I  mutter.

“Dae?”

“Dae-Ho, he’s one of my friends you’ll meet him when you come  to school.  Gawd this coffee shop isn’t right around the corner they lied to us.” I whine.

“I know, we have been walking for too long. Is that it right there?” she asks.

“I don’t know but I don’t care it’s a food place and I’m hungry. Let’s go.” I say  dragging her towards the place. Just when we walk in I spot the one person I didn’t want to see Haneul. “Oh god that’s him.” I murmur to her. I quickly turn to leave  but Jihyo pushes me back in. “What are you doing?” I whisper fiercely to her.

“Play it cool , you don’t care about him anymore.” she whispers back pushing me towards the counter.

“Jae-Hwa, what are you doing here?” he asks walking over to us.

“I’m just hanging out with Jihyo.” I utter. he finally notices her standing next to me, he quickly glances at her before looking back at me.

“Why haven’t you been answering my calls? I missed you.” he says caressing his hand on my cheek causing a shiver to go through my body.

“Excuse me I don’t like you touching my boyfriend like that.” she says swatting his hand away.

“Your boyfriend? He’s mine.” he growls glaring at her.

“No he’s not. He’s mine tell him Jae-Hwa.” she hisses back.

“She’s right I’m her boyfriend not yours.” I stutter back. His demeanor changes  so quickly after that statement.

“What the hell are you talking about?” he says trying to keep from shouting.

“I thought about it, we just don’t match. Sorry I meant to tell this  awhile ago but it kept slipping my mind. The was great though.” I say this time with more confidence.  I could see the angry bubbling in him, he just wants to  explode. Much to my surprise  he just storms away. We quickly buy our drinks and leave the shop.

“Wow Jae! I didn’t know you had it in you.  “The was great though.” I almost rolled off the planet when you said that.” she says excitedly giving me an high five.

“I know, I don’t know where that came from. But I don’t care it felt so great saying that to him.” I say happily.

“We should get back, your test should be done by now.” she tells me.

“Oh I forgot about that.” I sigh. “Thank you for helping me forget  that even for a  short amount of time.”

“Anytime, I had a lot of fun with you and now I have someone he probably wants to kill me.” she says laughing.

“Oh my god he wanted to kill us, we were lucky we were in public.” I responds laughing as well. We head back into the building to see our Umma’s now sitting on the couches and now I noticed Donghae is pregnant.

“Welcome back guise, your test have been finished for a while now.  Here you go?” umma says handing me the envelope.

“You opened it already?” I ask seeing the seal broken.

“I sure did, you were lucky this time Jae.” he says. I nearly fell out on the ground, thank god I’m not pregnant. I can’t help but cry don’t get me wrong I love kids and can’t wait to have ones of my own. I just know I’m not ready to have them now I would hate to bring a child in the world under these circumstances.  

“Next time be more careful.” Donghae chides handing me tissue.

“I won’t be having again for a long time, I learned my lesson. “ I sniffle.

“Good, now how are going to explain this pregnacy test to your appa when he see’s the bill?”

“Just say it was yours.” I respond back quickly

“No! If I say that he’s going to get ideas and try to try for another baby.” umma  says rejecting my idea.

“No he wouldn’t”

“You don’t know your appa Jae. I don’t think my body could handle all that anymore. I barely made it through trying to have Junho.” he whines.

“Umma! Gross we don’t need to hear that.” I whine placing my hands over my ears.

“Like Umma, like son.” Donghae says laughing.

~LJN ~

Here’s the chapter, I think this is the longest chapter I ever written. Hope you guise enjoyed and it don’t forget to comment and subscribe. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .