Dae-Ho

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Junsu, Junho, Jae-Hwa-BangHim Kids

Haneul- BangHee Child

Chin-Hwa & Jung-Hwa- DaeJae kids

Min-Hee- YunJae child 

Dae-Ho- Zikyung child

Kang Dae- Jonglo child

 

Enjoy the story SammyJe

Three month time jump.

 

"Appa, Can I ask you something?" I ask walking into the studio.

"Not right now I'm busy right now Dae." He says as he keeps mixing the song.

"It will be really quick Appa. I promise." I urge again.

"Damnit Dae-Ho don't you see I'm trying to work! Leave now." He shouts at me.

Trying to hold back my tears "I understand appa, I'll come back later." I quickly leave the studio and head back upstairs.

"Dae,what's wrong?" Umma asks as I walk past the nothing.

“It’s nothing, I was just heading to my room.” I answer trying to get past him.

“You’re crying! What do you mean it’s nothing?” he shouts. “Come tell umma what happened.” he coos pulling me into the living room.

“It’s really nothing. Appa just yelled at me that’s all.” I say wiping the tears from eyes.”

“Really? Why?” he asks confused.

“I interrupted his studio time, it was my fault.”

“Aissh that bastard, I’ll have to talk to him about this later.  What did you want to talk to him about?” he asks.

“I just wanted to ask him about what to do to get your crush to notice you.” i tell him blushing.

“Ahh my baby has a crush! You should come to me about this, you’re appa doesn’t know anything about this type of stuff.” he squeals. “ Anyway  who is the lucky person?”

“You have to promise not tell anyone.” i tell him.

“Of course I won’t just tell me who it is.” he responds back.

“It’s Jung-Hwa.” I utter blushing.

“I knew it! I knew it!” he shouts bouncing up and down on the couch.

“What?” I ask confused.

“I’m your umma, I notice everything. I noticed your little crush on Jung-Hwa a long time ago.”

“Umma!” I whine.

“Okay, Okay I’ll stop. What made you want to be more proactive?” he asks curiously.

“Junsu and Chin-Hwa finally confessed to each other so I thought I could do it too.”

“Those two got together too? Go away for a week and you miss everything.  Also just talk to him, that’s a good start. You run away or hide whenever he comes , let him know that  you're interested in him.”

“But what if he rejects me?”

“Rejections come with life Dae. If he rejects you at least you had the courage to tell him about your feelings."

"Okay, tomorrow I'm going to tell him how I feel." I tell him confidently.

"That's my boy go and get your man. While we're telling things imma go ahead and say expect a little brother or sister."

"Wait! Umma you're pregnant." I screech. He quickly clamps his hand over my mouth pushing me back on the couch.

"Yah! What is going on?" Appa shouts storming into the living room. "You two are so loud I can't even get any work done."

"Excuse me for actually communicating with our child unlike some people." Umma shouts back .

"What is that supposed to mean?" He hisses.

"Exactly what you think." Umma responds.

"How dare you say that to me! I take care of this family."

"Not all of it. God Jiho would it kill you to spend time with Dae-Ho? Can you please acknowledge that he's here and spend time with him." He says sounding broken.

"Umma please don't ." I whimper pulling on his sleeve. "You're pregnant, getting upset like this isn't good for the baby." I whisper to him.

"We'll be quite just go back to your studio Jiho." He utters tired sitting back on the couch. Appa leaves going back to his studio.

"Umma?" I whisper.

"What is it Dae?" He asks running his hand through.

"You guise aren't going to get a divorce are you?" I ask frightened of the answer I will receive .

"Of course not silly. All couples have rough patches, that’s what we’re going through right now. It’s going to get better, don’t worry honey.” he tells me. I’m not sure if he’s trying to comfort me or himself.

“I hope.” I mumble leaning into his chest.

“Dae-Ho, Jae-Hwa is on the phone.” Jihoon says walking into the living room holding the phone in his hand. Jihoon is one of Appa’s and Umma’s old friend and because messy divorce him and his daughter are staying with us right now. “Sorry did I interrupt something?” he asks after seeing my head on Umma’s chest.

“No, we were just having a little Umma to Son talk. That’s all.” Umma tells him. I get up and grab the phone out of his hand. Just as i walk out the room umma calls out to me. “We’ll finish this conversation later Dae.” I nod my head and walk into the kitchen.

“What’s up Jae?”...”Wait, wait slow down.”... “He did what?” ..”Calm down Jae. Where are you?”.. “Okay, I’ll ask him if you can spend the night.”.. “ Just come over, I know he’s going to let you stay.”.. “Okay, see you in ten minutes.”..”Bye.” I hang up placing the phone on the counter. Walking back to the living room I see Umma and Jihoon talking, looks like  Seunghyun brought their daughter back.

“Umma, can Jae-Hwa spend the night?” I ask.

“As long as it’s okay with his parents.” he responds too busy playing with Ae-Cha.

“Thanks Umma.” I squeal placing a kiss on his cheek. “Hey Ae-Cha.” I coo before going back in the kitchen. As soon as I enter I hear a knock on the door, I run to the door and see Jae-Hwa. As soon as I open the door he runs into my arms crying.

“It’s okay, please calm down.” I coo patting his back. I lead him to room making sure no one sees us. “Tell me what happened.”

“I went to Haneul school to surprise him for our three month anniversary. So it turns out he never told any of his friends about us, he completely ignored me. On top of that this was hanging all over him and he just let her.” he chokes out in between sobs.

“I told you he wasn’t good  for you Jae.”

“I know you did. I gave him everything Dae.”

“What do you mean everything?”.. “Jae, you didn’t!” I screech. Judging on how his sobbing got worse my guess was right. “Jae! How could you sleep with him?”

“He kept saying if I loved him I would do it, so I just gave in.” He cries wiping his tears away.

“If he really loved you who wouldn’t force you to do things you don’t want to do. He would wait till you were ready.”

“That’s not the worst part, we didn’t use any protection. I’m so scared Dae.”

“Jae-Hwa! How could you be so stupid!”

~LJN~

*peeks from corner* Hi guise, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Looks like Jae got himself into some trouble. I would really appericate if you  guise comment,  your comments encourage me to write and make me happy.

LiLlY-AnNe:I want more JaeHwa and Haneul >W< !!! But what Haneul did is not nice, if you really love someone you don't force them to do intimate things with you. Because Jaehwa is not ready it doesn't mean Haneul should get pleasured anyways just because he wants to. Ugh, Haneul was mean >W< Poor Jaehwa, I hope everything will be okay.   


Comments like this make me so happy, so guise please comment and don’t forget to subscribe if you already aren’t. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .