Here Comes Trouble?

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story

Heads up the new ages for all the boys

Jae-Hwa- 17 years old

Haneul- 20 years old

Junho- 3 years old

Junsu- 15 years old

Dae-Ho- 15 years old

Kang-Dae- 15 years old

Min-Hee- 17 years old

Jung-Hwa- 16 years old

Chin-Hwa- 16 years old

                                                N6nWtlzVbiuotK7_isDHxxcLef54inET7Xj73O1v

This is going to be so bad, I really need to figure out what to do about Jackson. I mean it was an innocent kiss, but I would probably kill Junsu if he did this with another person. I’m going to be in so much trouble, I really need to talk to Jung-Hwa about this.

“Jung-Hwa!” I shout, as I rush into the house.

“Well, hello to you too.” my mother says to me.

“Hey mom, do you know where Jung-Hwa is?

“I think he is up in his room.”

“Okay,” I say to him, I get halfway upstairs before I go back down. “Mom, I invited a friend to the Christmas party.” I tell him, I rush back up the stairs before he could answer. I barge into Jung-Hwa’s room.

“Have you heard of knocking?” He asks, sitting up on his bed.

“I did something very bad.” I say, sitting on the bed next to him.

“You doing something bad? I can’t imagine that. What did you do? Lie to your teacher or something?”

“I kissed another boy, I mean... what happened was he actually kissed me. But I didn’t reject it though. It was a mistletoe kiss, so it doesn’t count right?”

“Wow, wait a minute wow,” he says, staring at me shocked, “ You kissed someone else?! I wouldn’t have expected that from you.”

“I know! What makes it worse is that I invited him to the Christmas party this Saturday.”

“Oh my god, why would you do that?”

“He doesn’t have anyone here and was going to be alone, so I invited him.”

“This is going to be one interesting Christmas party.” He says laughing.

“Jung-Hwa, this isn’t funny!” I whine hitting him.

“Okay, okay, what is this guy named anyway?”

“His name is Wang Jackson, he’s a trainee at JYP.”

“He’s going to be an idol too! What’s up with you and potential idols. They are going to call you an idol killer pretty soon.”
“Jung-Hwa!”

“I’m sorry. So, what are you going to do about this?”

“I don’t know. Should I tell Junsu about the kiss? It would be good if I was the first one to tell him, but he’s probably going to try to kill Jackson when he sees him.”

“Junsu, trying to kill somebody? I’m really trying not to laugh but you keep cracking these jokes.”

“You are really being unhelpful about all of this.”

“What do you want me to do about? I mean you already did it. Now you could either lie about or own up to it.”

“I gotta tell Junsu the truth.”

"I can see that ending badly."

"I can too, but the longer I hide it the worse it's going to be when it comes out." I feel my phone vibrating, I pull it out my pocket to see Junsu had texted me.

"Who is that?"

"It's Junsu."

"What did he say?"

"Well, he said "Hey! I'm sorry for bailing on you today. I hope you can forgive me. Sad face. But don't worry I swear I am going to make it up to you soon. How about lunch tomorrow? I can definitely make it then." He sounds so sweet, I'm nervous again now."

"Just tell him, you'll feel much better if you do."

"I guess so." I feel my phone vibrating again, without looking at the name I answered the phone. "Hello?..Oh Jackson!..Hey, What's up?" Jung-Hwa scoots closer, leaning his head towards the phone trying to hear Jackson. "It was nice meeting you too.....Tomorrow?...ehh I sort of have plans tomorrow....I know. I know I said that....Fine, I'll see you tomorrow...Goodnight Jackson." I hang the phone up, sighing.

"He sounds cute. Looks like you have two dates tomorrow."

"What did I get myself into?" I say, throwing my face into the bed.

Next Day

“Jung-Hwa! Someone is here to see you!” I hear my father shouts. I roll out of my bed, and head downstairs. I walk into the living room to see Junsu sitting on the couch.

“What are you doing here so early?” I ask him, as I go to hug him.

“I had a early morning practice. Decided to just stop by here instead of going home.”

“Let me go get dressed, then we can leave.” I tell him, before he could reply I run upstairs to my room. I was getting undressed when I heard the door opening.

Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got some nice buns!” I turn to see Junsu at the door.

“Oh my god, you’re so freaking cheesey. Where did you even find that pick up line?” I ask him, laughing.

“The internet, of course. But I was serious your body is looking nice.”

“Don’t lie.” I say, turning back around blushing.

“I’m so serious.” he says, I feel his arm wrapping around my waist.

“Junsu!”

“I especially like that mole right there.” He says, placing a kiss on my shoulder.

“Junsu.” I whimper.

“You’re seriously so sensitive.” He says, placing a kiss on my neck. Making me whimper again. “You also have a dirty mind.” He let’s go of my waist and smacks me on the , “Hurry up and get dressed.” he says, as he leaves the room. I swear he is so annoying sometimes, but I love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Why are we here ?” I ask Junsu, as we sit down at the table.

“Since I stood you up yesterday, which I’m still very sorry about, I thought I would just bring you here to make up for it.”

“That’s sweet. Junsu, I have something to tell you?”

“Before you do just let me tell you that we found out who was in the group last week. I wanted to tell you this in person and not over the phone.”

“ Whose in the group?”

“There’s Minho, YoungJoo, WooJung, and AJ.”

“Yea, i don’t know any of them.” I say laughing, “But four only? I thought it was going to be a seven member group.”

“It was, but they cut JinWoo at the the last minute.”

“JinWoo? That name sounds familiar.”

“Kim JinWoo,He went to school with us, he was a senior though.”

“I knew it sounded familiar! He used to date that really cute rugby player. Why did he cut though?”

“I’m not sure, he didn’t really talk much about it. He’s still a trainee at BangKim though. Hopefully he debuts in the next group.”

“Wait, so he’s the only one who got cut? So, that would be mean it’s six of y’all you only named four, plus you that makes five. Who is the sixth member?” I ask, he puts his fork down and leans back in the seat.

He sighs,“ It’s Baekyeol, he’s in the group.”

“What?! Seriously, how? He’s such an .”

“I won’t argue with you on that, but as much as I dislike him that boy can sing. He really takes after his mother with that.”

“How has he been treating you?”

“Still trying to get in my pants. But it’s cool, the others members put him in place about it.

“Well, that’s good. But really of all people he gets put in the group”

“I know, what makes it worse is that they want us to all moved in together soon.”

“I don’t know what to say right now.” I sigh, leaning back in my chair.

“Don’t worry I’m making sure I’m not rooming with him.”

“You better.”

“By the way, what was it you wanted to tell me?”

“Umm..You know what I don’t even remember. It wasn’t that important.” I laugh, trying to play it off.

“You sure?”

“Yea,I;m-” Before I could continue his phone started ringing. I can’t help but feel relieved, saved by the phone.

“Hello?...Really? Right now?...Fine, I’ll be there in a bit.” He slams the phone down.

“Is everything alright?”

“That was our manager, we’re having some sort of mandatory meeting.”

“Well go then, don’t let me cause you to be late.”

“I don’t want to go, I want to stay here with you.” He says, reaching his hand across the table intertwining it with mine.

“I don’t want you to leave either, but I don’t want you to get in trouble already.”

“Fine, I’ll leave first then. Don’t worry I’ll pay the bill at the door.” He places a kiss on my forehead before walking to the front. I wave goodbye to him till I see him walk out the door. I turn back around and start packing up my stuff.

“You must really like eating here.” I look up to see Jackson standing beside me.

“Yea, I do. It’s my boyfriend’s favorite place to eat.” I say, making to sure to put extra emphasis on the boyfriend part. “What are you doing here?”

“I really like this place too and it’s close to the Fencing studio I go to. Was that dude I saw you sitting with your boyfriend.”

“Yea, his name is Junsu.”

“He’s cute, but to be completely honest he didn’t really seem like he would be your type.”

“What do you think my type is?”

“ I would think your type would have been someone who is more manly and charismatic. Someone like me.”

“Junsu is manly.” I say, trying to defend him. Jackson gives me a stare, “Okay, well he’s very charismatic. Anyway it doesn't matter i think have ideal types is a bunch of crap. If you can make me smile and laugh I like you.”

“If I remember right i made you smile and laugh, so does that mean you like me too?”

“Nice try, don’t you have anyone else you can flirt with.”

“There are others, but they aren’t as cute as you. Anyway, did you tell him about our little kiss? I’m going to assume you didn’t since you guys were looking a little too happy over here.”

“First, you were watching us?! Second, no I didn’t and I want it to stay that way. So don’t run your mouth at the Christmas party.”

“Don’t worry, i’m not that kind of guy. Also I was sitting in that corner way before you and your little boyfriend came in here.”

“I’ll give you that. Are we still on about this fencing thing?”

“Good thing you asked! I just about to bring it up. Let’s go, the class is going to start soon.”

~LJN & CAOC~

Ta-dah! A new character appears. It’s been a really long time since I updated, like really long time. I’m so sorry about that. I just been having a lot of difficulty writing for my stories. I’m looking for a Co-Author and a beta reader too, let me know if your interested. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe! I love to read all of your comments. Your comments give me inspiration to write and more reasons to update. Have a wonderful morning/day/night