Jae-Hwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Junsu, Junho, Jae-Hwa-BangHim Kids

Haneul- BangHee Child

Chin-Hwa & Jung-Hwa- DaeJae kids

Min-Hee- YunJae child 

Dae-Ho- Zikyung child

Kang Dae- Jonglo child

 

Enjoy the story SammyJe

Only one more day before our parents come back. It seems  like this week went by so fast  and so many things happened. Haneul and I got together, Junsu and Chin-hwa finally went on a date and are getting close to dating and it also seems like everyone is getting much closer than before.

"What do you think we should do to celebrate our last night together?" Haneul asks me walking into our shared room.

"I don't know, I was thinking we could order some food and just watch some movies together ." I tell him rolling over to face him.

"That's nice and all but that's not what I meant. I meant what are WE going to do." He says climbing on top of me placing a kiss on my lips.

"W..what do you mean?" I stutter blushing.

"You know exactly what I mean." He growls lowly  brushing our groins against each other. I gasp gripping onto his arm.

"Haneul! Don'tt." I stutter trying to push him off of me.

“Why?” he whines. “I know you want it.” he mumbles in my ear.

“Haneul!” I whine. “Please get off before someone comes in and sees us.” he rolls off me and leans on the headboard pouting.

“What’s the matter?” I say crawling up to him.

"Why do you keep rejecting me? I know you want it just as bad as I do." He says.

" I won't lie I do want to have with you but I'm just not ready to take the step yet. Do you understand?" I say trying to explain to him.

"I guess. We should order the food now." He says walking out of the room . I think he's upset with me now . Dragging myself out the bed I follow him downstairs .

"Jae-Hwa! Junho won't stop crying." Junsu sys walking over to me with a crying Junho in his arms.

"Did you feed him?" I ask taking him out of his arms.

"Of course I did, I'm not that irresponsible not to feed him." He says slightly offended .

"Relax, I was just asking . Did you change his diaper?"

"I checked he didn't need to be changed. I don't know what's making him cry." he tells me frustrated.

“I’ll take care of him, go in there and help Haneul order dinner.” He nods his head and walks out the room. I walk over to the couch and sit down bouncing Junho on my lap. “Juniee what’s the matter?” I coo. He ignores me

“Do you miss appa and umma?” I ask him wiping the snot from his face. Guessing from his increased cries that’s definitely the reason. “Do you want to call umma & appa?” I ask him. He cries die down and he nods his head cutely. I take my phone and facetime my umma, after ringing a couple times he finally picks up.

“Hey, what’s up?” he says trying to catch his breathe fixing his hair.

“Umm..did I interrupt something?”

“No..no we just got back for exercising.”

“Okay..” I say not convinced. “Anyway I called because Junho misses you he’s been crying all day.”

“Really?! Show me my baby.” he says immediately going into umma mode. I lean Junho on my stomach and hover the phone over his face.

"Look Juniee there's umma." I say in a baby voice pointing the screen. He looks at the screen and start clapping his hands when he sees Umma waving at him.

"My little Juniee don't be sad, umma and apps are going to be home tomorrow. We're going to take you on a date just you, appa and I. We are going to take you to the zoo and the play park we are going to spoil you Junho." He says excitedly. Junho just nods his head to everything umma says even though I'm pretty sure he didn't understand half of what he said.

"Honey, who are you talking to?" I hear appa ask.

"It's Jae-Hwa and Junho, Junho misses us."he tells him.

"Only Junho? You don't miss us Jae-Hwa?" He asks.

"I do miss you guise but I'm used to you guise be gone. While this is the longest time you guise have been away from Junho."

"He's right this our first time apart from Junho." Umma replies.

"Did you guise get the contract signed?" I ask.

"We sure did, now they want to meet us back home to talk about the changes to come with the merger." Appa tells me happily.

"Congratulations! The company is doing so well now. I still find it strange that they wanted everyone to come just to sign the contract."

" I still think it is too but I'm going to guess they wanted everyone to meet the staff . " he responds to me. I hear my Umma squealing about something and I look down to see that Junho has fallen asleep laying on thigh.

"Omo how can he be so adorable!" He squeals again looking at Junho.

"Just look at who his umma is." Appa mumbles kissing umma on his neck.

" I think I should go now, bye." I say quickly hanging up the phone. I pick Junho up and place him in his pen. I get up and head into the family room to see everyone gathering already.

“What did you guise order?” I ask climbing on the couch trying to snuggle with Haneul. He pushes me away and scoots further to the end of the couch.

“We ordered two pizza’s and a box of chicken.” Junsu tells as he combs his fingers through Chin-hwa’s hair.

“Sounds delicious, what about the movie?” I ask. I try to get Haneul’s attention but he keeps ignoring me and talking to Kang-Dae.

“We decided to watch Epic and Spirited away.” he tells me.

“Spirited Away, I haven’t watched that since I was like five. The movie is just so amazing.”

“Yea, it is. So sad that the creator is retiring. He will be missed.”

“Really? Aish such a lost for the animation community.” I say sighing.

“Everyone be quite the movie is starting.” Jung-Hwa utters laying on the floor.

~LJN~

“This was fun, now it time for all you guise to hit the sheets.” I say to the barely awake boys. “I’ll clean up so don’t worry. And Junsu take Junho and put him to bed in my room.” i add as they head upstairs. I pick up the empty boxes and plates and throw them in trash. I fold the blankets back up and fix the couch back to the way it was. I do one more check around the house making sure all the door and windows are locked before I head upstairs. I enter my room to see Haneul laying on my bed on my bed only wearing joggers.

“Neulliee what’s wrong you have been ignoring me all afternoon.” I ask him sliding onto the bed.

“You know I love you right?” he asks sitting up looking at me.

“Of course, i know you tell me all the time.” I respond.

‘Do you love me?” he asks.

“Of course! Why would you ask me that?” I squeal shocked.

“Because you’re not acting like you do.”

“What are you talking about?’ I ask completely confused.

“If you loved me as much as you would have with me.”

“Haneul! I already told you I’m not ready for .” I somewhat shout trying not to wake Junho.

“Psh, and you said you loved me whatever.” he utters laying back down.

“I do love you, what do I have to do to show you?” I ask him frustrated.

“ me off.” he answers . If it shows him I love him I should do it. I nod my head and place leg on the other side of his body, I scoot down placing my face above his crotch. Pulling down his joggers his now exposed to the cold air. Take a deep breath Jae-Hwa, it can’t be that bad. I grab it it trying to make him a little erect, I take him into my mouth. I feel him grabbing my hair and pushing my head down further making me choke. I put my hands on hips trying to push away to no avail. I try to adjust to his size but his ing is making it harder. After a couple more futile tries of pulling away I give up and  let him my mouth. After a couple more he cums in mouth, he makes me swallow it all.

“I love you.” he mumbles pulling his joggers up rolling over.

“I love you too.” I whisper back lay beside him, I feel his arms wrapping around my waist. I  just feel so wrong right now, I don’t know that didn’t feel right to me.


 

~LJN~

Hides in a corner. Hello readers,hope you guise enjoyed the chapter. No poll,Dae-Ho next chapter. So comment and subscribe and have wonderful morning,day,night .