HaHwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

A/N Enjoy the story .

 

“Bang Jae-Hwa what the hell was that!” my Appa screams at me. I stand there not knowing what to say. “Do you guys do this all the time when we're not here?”

“No, this was the first time.” I respond. “ I was just making a bottle for Junho just like he told me to, then he came in and started touching me.”

“And you just let him?” he hisses angrily.

“I didn't know what to do he said it was okay, I could trust him.”

“But Jae he's your cousin and you shouldn't let him or any other boy touch you like that.” my Appa tells me.

“But we're not blood cousin so it should be okay.”

“Repeat what I say I, Bang Jae-Hwa will not let any boy, especially Haneul touch my body in any ual way.” he says.

“Dad!” I whine.

“Just say it!.” he shouts infuriated.

“I, Bang Jae-Hwa will not let any boy, especially Haneul touch my body in any ual way.” I squeak terrified of my dad when he's angry.

“Good boy, now I hope you keep this promise because if you don't there will be big consequences.” he tells me with a strange smile on his face patting me on the head. “Now I have to finish my talk with Haneul. Be good son and fix yourself.” he says, walking out the kitchen. I quickly button my pants back up and fix my shirt. Just as I’m down my Umma walks back into the house.

“If you were going to do that you guys should have went somewhere private.” he says leaning on the counter.

“It all happened so fast and you’re not going to yell at me like Appa?”

“Nope, I don’t like what you did, but I’m not going to scold you because I did some things like that when I was a teenager.”

“Dad, probably did too, so why is who so mad?” I whine.

“Because he still sees you as his little boy. Now he’s going to keep a much closer eye on you.”

“Well, he has two other little boys and he should be taking care of them.”

“Well, his other two little boys aren’t getting a in the kitchen.”

“Umma!” I whine.

“Well, it’s true. Anyway, looks like your dad is coming time for me to act mad.” he tells me pushing himself off the counter. “Yah! Now go to your room and think about you, what you have done.” he shouts scaring the crap out of me.

“That’s enough Channie, we have to go now.” I hear Dad say. I turn to see him standing at the door. “We’re leaving now, Jae-Hwa I trust we can put our trust in you and nothing will happen like that again.” he asks me looking directly at me.

“Yes, Appa.” I say, nodding my head. He pats my head and leaves out the door with Umma following him. I go to the window to make sure they left before I ran into the living room to find Haneul. I come into the living room to find everyone sitting around watching TV but Haneul was nowhere to be found.

“Where did Haneul go?” I ask.

“Umm..I think he’s in the bathroom not sure.” Kang Dae tells me looking away from the TV pointing to the bathroom. I nod my head walking down the hall to the bathroom. I knock on the door “Neullie.”I whisper to the door. The door swings open to reveal Haneul with a bruised face, oh god. “Haneul your face!” I shout cupping his face, pushing us back into the bathroom.

“Yea...your Appa hits pretty hard.” he says flinching as I touch the bruise.

“I’m sorry Neullie, it’s all my fault.”

“No, it’s was mine should have picked a more private place to fondle you.” he says making me blush.

“ Still being a after a hit like this tsk.”

“It’s your fault for being so adorable, I can’t resist you.” he tells me wrapping his arms around me waist leaning his face closer to mine.

“My Appa will kill us if he finds out.” I mumble.

“Well, he’s not here so he won’t find out.” he mumbles finally closing the gap between our lips. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling our bodies closer to each other. I feel him nibbling on my lip, I open my mouth a little letting him slip his tongue in my mouth. Due to my lack of experience I let him take control, his tongue exploring every each of my cavern. His hands roaming all over my body.

“Hyung!” we hear someone shout from the other side of the door, making me push Haneul away.

“What is it?” I ask trying to catch my breathe.

“We’re hungry can we order pizza?” the voice I recognize as Junsu asks.

“Sure, I’ll order it for you guys.” Haneul says opening the door.

“Oh Haneul you were in there too.” he says in a tone I couldn’t read.

“Yea, he was helping me with this bruise on my face.” he tells him before walking off back to the living room. I start following behind him, when Junsu grabs my arm.

“You know, if dad finds out he would kill the both of you.” he says.

“Yeah, that’s why he isn’t going to find out.” I hiss at him.

“Only with a condition.”he responds.

“What?” I ask confused.

“I won’t tell Appa about you guise little bathroom adventures if you do me a favor.”

“What kind of favor is it first?” I ask.

“Agree first, then I’ll tell you.” he responds.

“No way how do I know you won’t ask me to do anything crazy?”

It’ll be so sad if dad found about this.” he says fakely pouting.

“Okay, Okay, I’ll do it so what’s the favor.

“I want you to set me up with Chin-Hwa.”

“What!”

~LJN~

Here’s the first chapter so I hope you guise enjoy it. Comment and subscribe and have a wonderful morning/day/night .