Haneul

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story SammyJe

 

 

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

““We need to talk Jae.” I say stepping forward. Who knew I would bump into him of all people. I have been putting off talking to him but I need to do it now. Who knows when I would get this chance again. I need to make this right for us and the baby.  I glance down trying to peek at his stomach but his jacket was covering it.

“Haneul I don’t think..” I interrupt him “ I know what you’re thinking but we really need to talk about this. Just give me an hour to talk and if you don’t want me around after that I’ll leave you alone.”

“Okay. I’ll give you an hour. Only one hour, got it?” he utters still looking very hesitant about this.

“Got it.” I grab his hand leading him to the Rock Cafe. This place sales mostly tea so that should be good. Since it isn’t good for a pregnant person to be drinking coffee, Umma told me that. “Sit here.” I pull out a chair for him. He gives me a look but still sits down anyway. “I’ll go order us something.” I head to the counter “Can I have two green teas? Bring them to the table in the corner.” The man behind the counter nods so I walk back to our table. Umma also said that green tea was good for pregnant people.

“Haneul, cut to the chase what do you want to talk about?

I take a deep breath before saying anything. This might be my only chance to make everything alright with him. I can’t mess this up. “ I was a complete . A grade A douchebag. I will admit that again and again. I used you and left you when I got what I wanted. I betrayed you in the worst way possible. I know telling you I’m sorry won’t do anything to change it but I’m going to tell you it. I’m so sorry for everything I put.” I stop to examine his reaction to what I’m saying. He still has the same blank face as before but I could take that as he listening to me.

Starting again “ I’ll admit you aren’t the first person I did this with. You must know now about the rumors about me how I’m a player and everything. I did that stuff I’m not going to lie to you about that. But with you it’s different, I didn’t feel the emotions I felt with you.”

“What’s the point of telling me this? I don’t care about what you did to others.” He snaps.

“I’m trying to tell you that I love Bang Jae-Hwa. It took all of this to happen for my stupid self to realize that.”

“Don’t say that! Don’t ever use that word. You don’t love me.” He wipes the tears from his eyes. I didn’t know I hurt him that bad. I reach out to grab his hand but he pulls it away from me.

"Don't shut me out Jae. I know what I did was wrong. I'm not dumb enough to come here and beg you to take me back ."

"Than what do you want?"

"First of all I wanted to apologize to you and second of all I wanted us to try get back to the relationship we had before this whole mess. I miss you, the friendship we had before this. I want that back."

"You don't want to be in a relationship with me again?"

"It's not that. I would love to get back with you but I don't think that's a good idea. We have to think what would be good for the baby. That's all I'm saying."

“Baby? What are you talking about?” he looks so shocked.

“Our baby. Your Appa came to my house and told me everything. You’re pregnant aren’t you?”

“No!I’m not pregnant.”

I groan putting my hand over my face “Don’t tell me I just did all this for nothing. Why would he lie to me about  that?” I hiss slamming my hands on the table. He jumps back and I can see the little bit of fear on his face. I take a deep breathe before I say something I regret. “Tell me why would he lie to me?”

“I took a pregnancy test and it said I was but when I went to the doctor they told me it was a false positive.”

“Here’s your drinks.” the waiter says walking towards us. Before I could say anything else he gets up grabbing one of the teas throwing it on me. “ You’re still a good talker. I was almost convenience that you changed and cared about me. But you’re still nothing but an .” he shouts slamming the cup down storming  out the cafe leaving me looking dumbfounded and soaking wet. What did I say to even piss him off.

“Well you sure did piss him off. I’ll take that one off the bill.” the waiter says standing beside me.

“Just make it to go. I growl irritated .He nods his head and walks off. He’s right I royal screwed this whole thing up. First I need to go home and change and second come up with another plan to fix our relationship. Maybe I should leave him alone for a while.

“Sir, your tea is ready.” I get up and head to the counter, I pay and grab my tea. Just as i’m walking out I hear they guy that served me “ Good luck with whatever was going on there.”

“Thanks. I’m going to need it.”

~*~

“Hey sweetie..what happened to you?” Umma asks walking over looking me up and down.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I hiss storming into the house.

“Did Jae-hwa do that? He asks trying to not to laugh. “Looks like it didn’t go too well for you.”

“I don’t even know what I did wrong. If any one should be mad I should be since his Appa lied about him being pregnant.”

“Do you think you would be still be alive if he was actually pregnant? he asks me like I’m stupid.

“Wait, you knew he wasn’t pregnant?”

“Of course. I’m friends with Himchan remember. He’s been whining about the all the make-up he has to have with Yongguk to fix it for the last couple of days. I really don’t know why he’s whining if Yongguk is anything like your Appa in bed. Whew Jesus he should be rejoicing about it.”

“Oh my god! Umma stop these are things I don’t want to know.” I cover my ears making a disgusted face. “So I was betrayed by you too. Why would he do that to me?” I ask racing my brain about it.

“Go take a shower then we can talk.” He says going back to cleaning the kitchen. I nod my head, heading upstairs I bump into Appa.

“What happened to you? You smell like tea?” he says taking a whiff of me.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I groan dragging myself pass him.

“He threw tea on you didn’t he?” He asks laughing.

“Yes! How did you know?”

“I can’t tell you how many time Himchan has done that to Yongguk. Looks like he’s talking after him.” He pinches his nose “Go shower you’re starting to smell.

~*~

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see Appa attacking Umma's face. "Gross! We eat here can you guise not." I mumbled walking into the kitchen. Umma pushes Appa away quickly fixing himself.

"The f.food rready." He stutters out trying to catch his breathe. I sit down at the table and Appa followed with pout on his face. Umma quickly plates all the food for us." So Haneul, come on tell us what happened with you and Hwa."

"I did and said everything you guise told me to do. But after I founded out he wasn't pregnant I got a little upset." I tell them sheepishly.

“What did you say?” they ask in unison.

“Well I said  “Don’t tell me I just did all this for nothing.”..Appa interrupts me immediately. “You’re such an idiot Haneul.”

“Haneul!” Umma whines. “You don’t say stuff like that when you’re trying to apologize.”

“What? What did I do wrong?” I ask severely confused.

“You basically discredited everything you said by saying that. You might as well said I only did this because I thought you were pregnant.” He explains with Appa adding another idiot to it.

“But why would his appa lie to me about it?”

“Did you ever think he was trying to teach you a lesson? Make you feel how Jae-Hwa feel when he thought he was pregnant. Did you ever think of that?” he asks obviously trying to make me understand.

“No, I didn’t think of it that way.” I mumble feeling embarrassed.

“Idiot.” Appa says once again.

~LJN & CAOC~

Ta-dah! Here it is I hoped you guise enjoyed the chapter. If you can go donate to help the Philippines. Any amount will help so go do it guise. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe! I love to read your guise comments. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .