Haneul

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

 

Junsu, Junho, Jae-Hwa-BangHim Kids

Haneul- BangHee Child

Chin-Hwa & Jung-Hwa- DaeJae kids

Min-Hee- YunJae child 

Dae-Ho- Zikyung child

Kang Dae- Jonglo child

 

Enjoy the story

“Jae-Hwa!” I shout walking around the house looking for him. I head upstair peering into every room god why is their house so freaking big. “Jae-Hwa!” I shout again.

“Yah! I’m right here, why are you yelling?” he hisses coming out of Junho room.

“You just disappeared, I got worried.”

“I was only gone for like five minutes. I just put Junho down for a nap.”

“Aww..you’re acting like an Umma.” I coo.

“No I’m not. I’m just acting like a big brother.” he says heading back downstairs.

“No totally like Umma. Don’t worry I like it now I know you’ll treat our kids well. Did you think about what I told you last night?”

“Yea and I feel like our parents are going to look at us like we’re stupid.”

“Well I don’t care about what our parents think I care what you think.” I say following him into the kitchen.

“It sounds nice but no way am I pushing out six kids. I was guessing you must be having some too.”

“Okay okay we can cut it down only to four kids.” I say sitting down at the table.

“Okay that sounds much better now how about the whole getting married when I graduate.”

“What about it?”

“I’m not too sure about can’t we wait till I graduate from college?”

“College! That’s so far away though. How about a year after you graduate?”

“I don’t know.” he says unsurely.

“Let’s think about it this way. You graduate in three years that gives me time to get a steady job to support us.”

“I know but still...”

“Listen you don’t have to have the babies right away we can wait a while.”

“Okay how about we just get engaged when I graduate high school than get married when I graduate from college.”

“If that’s what you want to do we can do that.”

“Yay! Now i can say I have my marriage plans already done.” he says laughing.

“Yup, now we just gotta convince your dad not to hate me anymore.”

“I don’t think he hates you. He’s just a little too overprotective. I think when he calms down and forgets about that little incident you guise can get along much better.”

“ I don’t think it’s going to blow over that smooth. I think I just need to apologize about it.”

“That would be a good place start. Just get him to like you again. Any way you should be more worried about getting into college.”

“ I know for sure I got into my college. No worries about that.”

“What college are you going to?”

“To Seoul Technology University”

“Ohh fancy. What’s your major?”

“It’s Video Game Programming. Don’t worry Video game programmers make a lot of money so we will be set.”

“Yah! Be helpful and put the plates on the table.” he says.

“Fine, fine I’ll be the good husband and help you.” I tease getting up placing the plates on the table. He comes around placing all the food on the table.

“Okay just sit and eat. I’m going to go get everyone and wake up Junho.” he tells me heading up stairs. God this food is so good much better than what Umma makes. Not being mean but Umma can’t cook that well. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs one by one I see everyone coming into the kitchen.

“Yo where’s Junsu and Chin-Hwa?” Kang Dae asks looking around for them.

“They went to Matoki Planet for a date.” Jung-Hwa answers. From the corner of my eye see Jae-Hwa walking back into the kitchen holding a half-awaken Junho.

“So how long before you think they’ll hook up?” Dae-Ho asks.

“Yah! You guise are too young to even think of so called “hooking up”. I says scolding them.

“Tsk.. you don’t know kids these days do you hyung.” Dae-Ho responds.

“No. I perfectly understand kids nowadays I’m just hoping none of you guise are like that. None of you are like that right?”

“Well I really don’t leave my house in the first place so I’m out this.” Kang Dae says continuing eating.

“My Umma doesn’t let me go anywhere so I’m the same a Kang-Dae.” Min-Hee says.

“I don’t have that many friends to do anything.” Dae-Ho says.

“Our parents are strict with us.” Jung-Hwa tells me.

“So all you guys are good kids. That’s good.”

“Everyone expect Jae-Hwa.” Jung-Hwa says.

“Yah why aren’t I a good kid?” he asks as he tries to feed Junho who’s by the way making a huge mess.

“Because Haneul hyung corrupts you.” he says making me spit my juice out.

“No I do not!” I shout wiping the juice off the table.

“Yes, you do from what I observed you want to get into his pants. Which would be illegal by the way since you’re an adult know.” he responds.

“I resent that statement I want an actual relationship with him than I want to get into his pants big difference.” I say embarrassed. I peek over at Jae-Hwa to see his face completely red.

“Than ask him out right now if you want a relationship and not just .”

“Fine. Bang Jae-Hwa I know this probably isn’t the way you imagined this happening but will you be my boyfriend that I can show off proudly?” I ask him trying to hide my nervousness.

“Y..Ye..s” he stutters blushing.

“Good now if anyone asks you’re sixteen already.”

“Hyung!” he whines.

“What? We gotta make it somewhat legal.”

~LJN~

Here’s the chapter! Hope you guise enjoyed this wrote this relaxing to Coffee Shop. That’s my song right now love it so much! HimJongLo vocals Omfg! They need to sing alot more, I love their voices. Comment and Subscribe and have a wonderful morning/day/night .