Junsu

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story SammyJe

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

 

 

“Junsu! Wait up.” I turn around, trying to find where the voice came from. Turning my head a couple of times, I catch sight of Jihyo. Jae-Hwa introduced me to her a couple of months ago, and we’ve gotten really close ever since.

“What’s up?” I start walking again as she catches up. She grabs my arm trying to catch her breath.

“Nothing, I just wanted you to wait for me” I roll my eyes at her and keep walking. “While we’re talking when are you going to tell people you and Chin-Hwa are dating?”

“I just knew you were going to ask about that. It’s no one’s business that we are dating.” I huff irritated at this subject being brought up again.

“I know you don’t think you need to tell people but it’s the only way to keep them from coming on to you.”

“No one comes on to me, what are you talking about?” I scrunched my eyebrows together and tipped my head to the side trying to recall a time of that.

“Are you kidding me?” She squeals, grabbing my arm and stopping me from walking. “You’re like fresh meat in a lion’s den here, everyone wants a piece of you. They even have bets on who’s going to take your ity.”

“That’s disgusting.” I scowl. “Why do they want me so much?”

“Well one you’re pretty hot and two you’re the CEO’s/ founder’s son. They want in on it. This one girl has her family encouraging her to do it.” She explains to me as I stare at her. I didn’t know it would be that serious. I try to form a response to that but nothing comes out my mouth.

“Yes, Junsu it’s that serious. I’m just warning you, since I’m worried about you” She says more serious this time.

“Don’t worry, I’m an big boy. I think I can handle myself.” I pat her on her head, she grabs my hand pushing it off her head.

“Yah! Don’t treat me like a child.” She snarls at me and storms off. I start laughing and follow after her. I check my watch to see that it’s almost five. Crap I’m going to be late to practice. Teacher Jae is going to be so pissed at me. Picking up my speed, I run towards BangKim Ent building. Just as I’m walking into the door Baekyeol grabs me. I can’t stand this guy. I’ve never met someone as arrogant as him, he’s just like his Umma. I don’t want to step on people toes but his Umma Baekhyun is kind of a , his Appa Chanyeol on the other hand is pretty cool though.

“Let me go.” I say deadpanned, trying to make him let go of my hand. He pulls me closer, trying to wrap his arm around my waist.

“Why should I when I know you want me just as bad as I want you.”

"I'm not gay! How many times do I have to tell you that?" Pulling myself away from him I try to go upstairs, I didn't even make it two steps before I get pulled back. My backs slams against the wall causing me to let out an yelp. He grabs both of my arms pinning them against the wall." What the hell is wrong with you?" I yell, trying to recapture my breath.

"I don't like it when you reject me, Suie. I also don't like it when you lie to me. You know you're gay, I know you're gay, and everyone is this building knows it too."

"You just want me to be gay, but I'm not. Just stop this now and leave me alone." I struggle trying to get out of his hold. He seems to be getting more angry since he grab my wrist tighter, I'm definitely am going to have an bruise later.

"Don't lie to me!" He shouts, slamming his fist against the wall.

"What's going on here?" I look up to see Teacher Jae standing at the top of the stairs. Baekyeol immediately lets go of my arms and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

“We were just talking, Teacher Jae.” he says forcing a smile on his face. Teacher Jae stares cokcing his eyebrow.

“And I was just going to meet Won Bin, don’t treat me like I’m stupid. Go back to the dance room now, Baekyeol.” Baekyeol smiles quickly disappeared s and stalks off in the direction of the dance room. Teacher jae comes down the stairs shaking his head. I thought he was going to come talk to me but he keeps walking down the hallway. “Are you going to follow me or not? You need to go to practice.” Snapping out of my daze I run after him, after catching up we walk in an uncomfortable silence. “How long has he been treating you like that?” Surprised by the sudden conversation the words become stuck in my mouth, the only thing I can spurt out is,

“What!” I mentally face palm myself for that being the only thing I can say. He stops and turns to look at me.

“How long has he been messing with you? Do we need to tell your parents about this?”

“No! It’s fine we’re just messing around. It’s no need to get them involved, I can handle it myself.” I rub the back of my neck trying to push a smile, hopefully he believes this.

“Whatever you say. Come on you need to practice for the evaluation this Friday.” God I need to fix this somehow, I don’t need umma and appa getting involved in this. I think I have too many trainees hating on me already.

 

~LJN & CAOC~

Ta-dah! Here it is.New obstacles for Junsu, let’s see how he handles them. I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter/arc.Also add me on twitter, I would love to talk to you guise. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe! I love to read your guise comments. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .