Haneul

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story SammyJe

 

 

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

Psh! So Jae-Hwa thinks he can get under my skin by hanging out with my friends. Well he has another thing coming because it doesn't bother me at all. In fact hang out with them all you want, you can date them too for all I care.

“Haneul! Go answer the phone.” I hear my Umma shout as I walk out the bathroom drying my hair off.

“I’m getting dressed why can’t you answer it.” I yell back putting my clothes.

“Yah! Go answer the phone before I smack you.”

“Okay, okay.” I mumble heading downstairs to answer the phone. Just as I pick the phone up it stops ringing. If it was important they’ll call back. I turn to head back upstairs but the doorbell catches my attention. I run to the door to see uncle Yongguk standing there. “Uncle! What are you doing here so early?” I asked him while letting him into the house.

“I came here to talk to you.” He says sitting down.

“About what?”

“About Jae-Hwa and the baby.”

“What baby?! What are you talking about?” I shout confused.

“My Jae-Hwa is pregnant with your child.”

“Are you sure it’s even mine?” I asked shocked. Next thing I know I feel him gripping my shirt  almost lifting me off the ground.

“Listen here. Don’t try to play my son. I know you’re the only boy who has touched him and I know how you dumped him after you got what you wanted. Don’t with me little boy.” He hisses at me angrily.

“Well what do you want me to do?” I ask trying to out of his grip.

“I don’t want you to do anything but stay away. From him AND the baby.” He says letting me go.

“You can’t do that! It’s my kid too” I shout at him.

“What’s going on?” I hear my Umma ask. I turn to see my parents standing at the doorway looking very confused.

“He’s trying to keep my kid away from me.” I tell them angrily.

“I’m not doing anything. You’re the one who made that choice when you left him.” He hisses back.

“Wait! Wait.. What are you two talking about?” Appa asks very confused.

“He got Jae-Hwa pregnant and left him”

“I didn’t know he was pregnant!” I shout back in my defence.

“But you still did what you did! You had with him and left him. Do you know what you did to him?”

“Well I didn’t affect him that much if he has a girlfriend already.”

“Are you stupid? Stay the hell away from my son, this is your last warning Haneul.” He tells me before storming out the house. I grab the house phone and quickly start dialing his number.

“What are you doing?” Umma asks me.

“I’m calling Jae-Hwa. What else would I be doing?” I hiss at him.

“Don’t get that attitude with your Umma. You’re the one who caused this problem. I can’t understand you at all Haneul.”

“What are you talking about?”

“What makes you act this way? Even if it was a stranger you did this to I still wouldn’t understand. Of all people it had to be Jae-Hwa you did this to. The one who you grew up together with, one your closest friends and technically a part of your family.”

“Don’t try to come at me with that bull.”

“Why is it bull? Is it because I’m making a point? Does it make you feel good that you’re hurting people? Just tell me!” Appa shouts, getting in my face.

“That’s enough. Both of you! We all just need to calm down and think about this situation.” Shouts Umma, getting in between us. “You. Go to our room, I’ll be up in a minute.” Umma says to Appa. He heads upstairs but didn’t forget to glare at me on the way.

“You. We need to talk.” She sighs sitting down at the table. “What’s really going on Haneul? I know you and as much as you act like a player Jae-Hwa was probably your first time as well. Don’t lie to me.”

“I messed up so much. This isn’t what I wanted at all.” I cry placing my head into my hands. “I love him, I really do. I never meant to hurt him. We were just getting too close and I didn’t know what to do. So then I panicked and pushed him away. I didn’t mean to do it.”

“Just as I thought. You’re going to have to do a hell of a job to fix this mess you put yourself in. I recommend you leave Jae alone for a while and get in your head what you want before jumping into this. You’re running on pure emotion right now and that isn’t a good thing.”

“I don’t need to think about anything. I want to keep our baby and be with him.”

“Well that’s good you feel that way but you also have to take in account how much you hurt him. If he did this to you, you wouldn’t want him coming jump back in your face when he suddenly realized his feelings would you? Think about that.” He says getting up from the table. “Now I have to go please.. ahm.. I mean make your Appa feel better.”

“Umma!” I whine. “That’s disgusting.”

“It isn’t that disgusting if you got Jae-Hwa pregnant.”


 

~LJN & CAOC~

Hello everyone! I bet you were expecting another chapter so soon. We gained new subscribers welcome to the family! We hope you guise enjoy this chapter. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe.We love your comments. Have a wonderful morning,day, and night .


 

P.S. Go check out my new story Mato Planet! It’s clash of B.A.P, Exo and the Kim trio from Team B.