Jung-Hwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Junsu, Junho, Jae-Hwa-BangHim Kids

Haneul- BangHee Child

Chin-Hwa & Jung-Hwa- DaeJae kids

Min-Hee- YunJae child 

Dae-Ho- Zikyung child

Kang Dae- Jonglo child

 

Enjoy the story SammyJe

 

 

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

“What to do? What to do!” Heenim shouts at me while we run down the street.

“I don’t know! Just keep running we need to get rid of them now.” I shout back at him. I throw my hand up pointing towards the alley way. We quickly run into it hiding behind the  the dumpster. We sit there trying to catch our breaths and hoping they run past us.

“I shouldn’t have listened to you.” Heenim whispers fiercely at me trying not to cry.

“You better not cry this one just a little slip up in my plan.” I hiss back.

“They’re a ing gang, okay. I don’t even think you have a plan, you’re just going with the flow.”

“Okay so maybe that’s true, but we can get out of this just  believe in me Nimie.”

"I guess I'll have to." I silently cheer . I grab his arm slowly getting up walking toward the end of the alley ."We're going to have to seriously disguise ourselves if we want to get out of this district. They are probably everywhere looking for us right now." I whisper to him.

"What do you have in mind ?" He whispers back.

"Well they are looking for two teenage boys not teenage girls." I responded back excited with my plan.

"Jung-Hwa! I'm not doing that."

"You want to live right?" I hiss back. "We need to make it to that store. He nods his head, I grab his arm and we dash towards the store I pointed out .

"Minki, Do you have the stuff ready? I ask trying to catch my breathe.

“Wait, you this planned out?” Heenim squeals.

“Yes, I took in mind all the things that could go wrong with this plan and planned ahead.” I tell him.

“Yea, I have the stuff in the back. Hurry and change I think some of those guise outside are members of BTS.” he tells us pushing us into the backroom. “Heechul is in the back, he’ll help you.” We go further in the back to see Heechul checking stock.

“Hey, Chulie.” I say catching his attention.

“Hey! I see your plan didn’t go well. And you must be Heenim, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.” he mumbles back.

“Any way I have your clothes right here. We even got you wigs to make it even more believable.” he tells us handing us bags of  clothes. “You can change here ,  I’ll go to the front come out when you’re done.” he tells us walking to the front of the store.

“I can’t believe I let you get  me into this.” Heenim says angrily putting his clothes on.

“Well you’re in so just shut and finish getting dressed.” I hiss back at him. We finish getting dressed and check ourselves in the mirror. “I think that looks good on you, let me just fix your wig a little.” I tell him fixing his hair.

“You look good as well, you really thought this outfits out didn’t you?” he asks me.

“Yea, I had a lot of time to think this through. Any way let’s go to the front now.” I say grabbing his arm leading him to the front.

“Chulie, we’re done.” I say walking out the door. I look up to see two BTS members standing in the store.

“Good, now go clean the racks up.” he tells us.

“Who are they? I haven’t seen them around here before.” One of the members ask.

"They're my cousins, they're helping is out today."

"What's your names?" He asks us.

"Their names are..?" He interrupts Minki " I didn't ask you, I asked them. What's your names?"

“My name is Ae Sook and this is my sister Chun Hei.” I tell them.

“How old are you two?” the other ask making us nervous with their sudden interest in us.

“They’re too young for you. Now get out Kris & Tao.” Heechul hisses all but pushing them out the door.

“What happened to your plan anyway?” Minki asked after making sure they were gone.

“It was all going well till that red head guy started to get all touch so I hit him.” I tell them pouting.

“Ehh no wonder they were after you. That’s Hyunmin their boss, you really got yourself in to trouble.” Minki replies.

“You are going to have to stay away from here for a couple a weeks, maybe a couple of months.” Heechul tells us. “It takes Hyunmin a while to forget about these type of things but since it’s minor it probably won’t be that long. Do you want me to take you home or are you guise going to walk?” he asks us.

“We don’t want to cause you any more trouble. We’ll just walk home.” I tell  them as we walk out the door.

~LJN~

Here’s the chapter. I hope you guise enjoyed it. Also I would like to welcome my new co-author @sillversobert. Welcome aboard!

Comment of the week: silversorbet [A]  *sigh* I know how that feels like Minhee. But Kangdae's right, you do have to just accept the fact that sometimes, parents just don't get back together.

Didn’t have much to choose from since not a lot of comments. T.T, please comment guise I would love to hear your feedback. Have a wonderful morning/day/week .

browser does not support iframes.