Chin-Hwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story SammyJe

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

“Jung-Hwa, what are you doing?” I walk into our room seeing him sprawled out on the floor. I look closer at what’s he’s doing and it seems like he is coming up with a plan of some sort.

“I’m marking our territory.” He doesn't even look up, he’s too focused on that map he’s drawing. I title my head to the side trying to think of what he’s talking about.

“Okay, I give up. What are you talking about?” I sit down on the floor, really curious about what’s about to come out his mouth.

“Me and Heenim’s candy territory.” He shoves paper into my hand, forcing me to read them. I skim the papers quickly giving them back to him.

“Any way I need your help with something.” He leaves his papers alone finally looking at me. “ I’ll give you a day to think this over but I want to go on a double date. Of course you’ll be the other couple...along with Dae-Ho.” I slide in, he looks at me with his  agape.

“No way! I’m not doing that.” He protests immediately jumping up off the floor. I sigh getting off the floor as well, I knew this wasn’t going to be easy.

“Why not? You like him, this could help you guise.” I really don’t understand why he’s rejecting this. I mean he’s always talking about how he wants to date him, he’s finally get the chance to.

“Because it’s weird, he probably doesn’t even know I like him. I grab him pulling him on the bed. Oh god I hope he doesn’t have an anxiety attack.

“Why would he accept it if he didn’t like you? You know I wouldn’t ask you if there was a slight chance you could get  hurt I wouldn’t have asked you at all.” He looks like he really thinking about, he let’s out a sigh and nod his head. “Yay! Jung-Hwa you won’t regret this.

“When is the date anyway?” I help him off the floor brushing the dust off of him. I sit on the bed twirling the sheets around my finger.

“Well it’s tonight. So hurry up and get ready they’ll be here in an hour.” I jump off his bed and run out his room. I hear him screaming my name in the background. Going through my closet I try to find something to wear. After looking around my closet a while I decide to wear my black Hood by Air sweatshirt. With a pair of black skinny jeans and a pair of white converse. Going back to Junghwa’s room I see he’s already done getting dressed. He’s has a gray sweatshirt with The Beatles on with some ripped skinny jeans on. He also is wearing white converse too.

“You look like you are getting dragged to your death, relax.” I rub his shoulders trying to loosen him up. He glares at me before pulling away.

“Where are we going anyway?” He grumbles walking out the house. I lock the door and run after him. I hope he’s not like this the whole night.

“It’s just a little Cafe shop double date. No big deal, you are acting like you have to make out with him or something.” I take a peek at him and see a blush forming on his face, “ but I mean if you want to do that you can go right ahead.”

He slaps my shoulder squealing out, “Don’t say stuff like that” I grab his hand before he can hit me again laughing at his cute reaction.

I hear my name and look up to Dae-Ho and Junsu waving at us. I quickly wave back,dragging Jung-Hwa over to them.

“We already ordered some stuff, I hope that’s okay with you two.” Dae-Ho says as he leads us into the cafe.

“That’s fine. We are both starving. Aren’t we Jung-Hwa?” I try to include him in the conversation but it seems he doesn't get the hint and just nods his head. This isn’t going to go to well, Jung-Hwa is too shy. As we get close to the table I quickly grab Junsu hand pulling us to the other side so we could sit next to each other. Jung-Hwa gives me a pleading look.

Junsu leans over to me “What are you doing?” I lean in responding back to him, “I’m trying to force him to talk to Dae-Ho. He needs to be stop being so shy and go for it.”

He gives me an unsure look, “Don’t you think forcing him could turn out really bad?” We turn to peek at them, they are sitting there so awkwardly. They won’t even look at each other.

“By the looks of it I don’t think much is going to come from this,” I sigh, leaning back into my seat. We sit in an awkward silence for about five minutes, the whole time Jung-Hwa kept sneaking glances at Dae-Ho. I kick his leg under the table causing him to jump letting a small whimper, in this whole process he knocks his glass of water onto Dae-Ho’s lap.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry,” He quickly grabs the napkin off the table dabbing his lap. Dae-Ho places his hand on top of Jung-Hwa’s hand stopping him from dabbing. “Don’t worry it’s okay. The real question is Are you okay? You sounded like you real hurt yourself.”

Jung-Hwa blushes and quickly pulls his hand away placing it in his lap, “I’mm fine.” he mumbled shyly.

Seeing an opportunity I jump in, “You should go the bathroom and help him clean up,” I nudge Junsu,trying to cue him to jump in as well. Luckily he understands and adds in “Yea, you don’t want to let that soak in. You two should go to the bathroom and clean it up.”

“I guess they do have a point, Let’s go?” He asks, finally looking directly at Jung-Hwa. Jung-Hwa quickly puts his head down giving him a little nod, they get up and head to the bathroom.

“Well, that was a lot more than I planned. Hopefully those two can hit it off while they are away,” I tell him hopefully.

“Yea, they are going to totally hit it off that quick. Come back as lovers or something”

“Are you mocking me, Junsu? I feel like that’s what you are doing.”

“What do you think?” He says, taking a sip of his drink. I playfully punch him on the shoulder, “You are always so mean to me,suie.”

“It’s all in love,” He leans over giving me a small peck on my cheek, makes me blush a little. These moments are always the best between us.

“I thought you weren’t gay, Junsu,” I look to see where the voice came from to see a boy. He’s a little taller than Junsu and has short curly darkish brown hair. His eyes are round and kind of big, his lips are line but have some volume to them. His ear poke out a little from under his hair and his skin is really pale. He’s really good looking,why is he making me so uneasy. I quickly look to Junsu for answers about this boy.

“What do you want ,Baekyeol?” he asks, he sounds pretty annoyed with this guy. So his name is Baekyeol, is he a trainee with him?

“Nothing, I just want to see the you chose over me. You could do much better Junsu,” He places his arms at his hips looking me up and down.

Did he just call me a ? Did he just say Junsu could do much better? I take a look around the restaurant because I know he has to be talking about someone else. He’s not talking about  me like that. “Excuse me? I don’t know who you are and I don’t care but you won’t talk about me like that.”

“And what are you going to do about it, ?” He drags out the word for a second. A smirk appearing on his face.

“This is going to punch that smirk off your face,” I jump up but Junsu quickly grabs me, pushing me back into my seat.

“You might want to your some class,” He walks away seeming bored at this whole interaction. If only Junsu didn’t stop me.

“Junsu, what the hell?! Who is that? What is he talking about?” I spit all these questions at him, to pissed to even wait for answers.

“He’s nobody, don’t worry about him Chin-Hwa.”

“He’s obviously somebody, what aren’t you telling me Junsu?” I asked pissed and little sad at his response to this.

~LJN & CAOC~

Ta-dah! Here it is.It’s been a while hasn’t it. It was a combination of me being lazing and me having no ideas. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter/arc.Also add me on twitter, I would love to talk to you guise. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe! I love to read your guise comments. Your comments give me inspiration to write and more reasons to up date.Have a wonderful morning/day/night .