Jae-Hwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

 

Enjoy the story SammyJe

 

 

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

 

 

“Himchan! Jae-Hwa! Come down here right now!” I hear appa shout from downstairs. What is going on he sounds so angry? I come out of my room and see Umma coming out of theirs as well.


 

“Umma what’s going on?” I ask him confused.


 

“I don’t know either. He sounds pissed we should go down.” He tells me making his way downstairs. We head downstairs and I make sure to stick close to Umma just in case it’s something bad.


 

“What’s going on Yongguk?” he asks him as we go into the living room and sit down.


 

“What the is this?” he says throwing a clinic bill on the table. As I look closer it’s the bill from my visit. Oh crap this isn’t going to end well.


 

"Yeobo, I can explain..." Umma starts saying.


 

"No. Unless we're about to have another child and you just decided not to tell me, I believe this bill is for Jaehwa to explain."


 

"Appa, it was nothing! I just freaked out a little but it was nothing! I promise."


 

"Promise? Well I distinctly remember telling a certain somebody to promise not to let that boy go anywhere near him.”


 

“Nothing happened appa! It was just a false positive---”


 

“A false positive? And here I thought I told you to not let anybody touch you. Jae-Hwa we shouldn’t even be having this conversation. I thought you knew better than this.”


 

“I know but it was a mistake, I never meant to sleep with him. It just happened. It wasn’t what I wanted, not at all. In fact,  I wished it never happened.”


 

“Well does he know about this? He should at least know about what might have happened and realize what the consequences of his actions could’ve been.”


 

“No he doesn’t know. Please don’t make me tell him! It’s over already and having him know won’t change anything.”


 

“It’s over? What happened? He didn’t do anything to you did he? Jae-Hwa you tell me what happened right now. No more lying to me.”


 

“Umm..well I ..I messed up so much. I thought he loved me. He told me he did many times. He said if I loved him I would do it. So I did and he dumped me after that.”


 

“That little ! He’s going to wish he was never born.” Appa hisses storming out of the house.


 

“Appa! Wait don’t do anything stupid.” I shout trying to run after him. Umma grabs my arm pulling me back into the house.


 

“Just let him go. He needs to  go cool off for a while to calm down. Don’t worry Jae-Hwa, he won’t do anything rash. You know he’s all talk.”


 

“But umma, you never know...maybe you can call Uncle or Auntie so they can have a heads up at least?”


 

“Aw, I’m so proud of you right now.” Umma says, messing up my hair.


 

“Why?” I asked.


 

“Because even after all he put you through, you still care enough to make sure he’ll be okay.”

"Let's just hope he can handle what Appa is going put him through."


 

~LJN & CAOC~

Hello everyone! We’re back and it’s nice to come out with another chapter. IThis is our first time writing one together hope you guise enjoy are new arc type of thing going on. There won’t that many polls anymore, so it would be appreciate if you guise comment. We love to hear your feedback so all 112 of you comment below it helps us write the story and know what you guise like and don’t like. and we would like to respond  to comments so comment guise! Anyway have a wonderful morning/day and night .


 

P.S: Anticapte a new BAP story called Mato Planet. Basically Jongup comes from Mato Planet and went to Earth to get the Matoki cube back. It was hidden on Earth after the civil war broke out on Mato between the Matoians and EXOcytosises. Leaving Mato dying and Matoains scattered, Jongup and a few other Matoians come to Earth in search of it stumbling onto Zelo and his crew of friends B.I and Bobby.

Anticipate please!^^