Kang-Dae

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story .

Okay I can do this, I already got the first couple of steps down. I calm myself down and turn the stereo back on. Okay here we go one, two ,three, four..crap, I trip over my feet landing perfectly on my face at least I can do one thing right. Rolling over I turn the stereo off, ugh..Appa will be so disappointed in me. I’m the son of two of best dance idols in Korea and I can’t even get this simple choreo down.

 

 

"Kang Dae, I got you lunch." Min-Hee says peeking into the studio. I run my hand through my hair frustrated I guess I can take a break I'm not getting anywhere anyway.

"Come in I guess I can eat." I tell him grabbing a towel wiping the sweat from my face.

“Cheer up, you’ll get it.” he tells me patting me on the back. He bends down placing the food on the floor he falls back on his positioning himself in Indian style. “Come on and eat it will make you feel so much better. I got your favorite food meat floss bread and fried rice.” he says wiggling around happily giving me a smile.

“Ahh..you know me so well.” I squeal sitting down next to him. I grab the bread from him breaking it in half giving him a part. He tries to reject the bread but I shove it in his hand. “Eat.”

“No, no I already ate, this is for you.” he tells me giving me back the bread.

“Minnie, Eat it. I know how much you love meat floss.” I say giving him back the bread. He moves his hand out the way. “ Minnie, take it or I’ll make you take it.”

“Yah! That sounds so wrong. Get away from me.” he squeals rolling away from me. I follow behind him grabbing him flipping him on his back. I sit on top of him trapping his arms to his side.

“Now you’re going to eat this bread.” I say placing it near lips. He tries to wiggle his way out of my hold with no luck. Finally he stops and sighs.

“Fine, If I eat it will you get off of me.”

“Yea, that’s all I wanted.” I tell him. “Now eat.” I say placing it on lips, he opens his mouth a little and starts nibbling on the bread.

“There I ate it.” he says pouting like a little child. I roll off of him and put the rest of it in my mouth.

“See, was it really that hard?” I ask him while chewing the bread.

“You know you should treat your hyung much better.” He whines coming to sit back with me.

“I’m sorry, I just can’t resist how cute your are when you’re upset.” I tell him. I go back to eating, you guise know that feeling you get when someone is staring at you. That’s what I’m feeling right now. I turn a little to see Min-Hee not so subtle staring at me, I knew the lunch was too good to be true he wants something.

“Okay, Min-Hee what do you want me to do?” I sigh putting my chopsticks down.

“Yah! Can’t a hyung treat his dongsaeng to his favorite food with out his intentions being questioned." He whines putting his hands on his waist .

“No, what do you want?” I ask continuing eating.

“Okay, I do want something. My appa’s work is having this ball thingy and I need a date for it, so do you want to go with me.” he asks me while he fidgeted with the ends of his shirt.

“Sure, it’s not like I have anything better to do.” I tell him finishing the fried rice.

“Yay! Okay now you have to come meet my appa.” he tells me getting up. Before I knew what was going on he took the container from me throwing it away. He starts pulling on my arms trying to get me to stand up.

“Wait what! I have to meet him right now?!” I shout trying to get out of his hold.

“Why not?” he asks me confused. He stops pulling on my arm putting his hands on his waist again. “You look fine, if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“Dude I look a mess and I smell. I can’t meet your father like this.” I tell him going back to  practicing.

“Kanggie, he’s not going to care. He’s a dancer too so he’ll understand.” he whine cutely. Oh god he gave me a nickname and he looks so cute. He’s going to be the death of me.

“Fine, I’ll go.” I tell him packing my stuff up, I throw my bag on my shoulder and follow him out the door. We head down the stairs and out onto the main street which was a crowded as usual. I can barely keep up with all the people pushing past us, I grab his hand to keep us together. God how long have we been walking this is too far.

“Don’t worry we’ll almost there.” he says continuing to drag me through the crowd. The things I do for friends. We walk down a couple more blocks before walking up to a building called Moon Co. Isn’t this that clothing brand?

“My appa should be in his office still, let’s go.” he tells me leading me up the stairs. As we walk to the door I see a guard coming towards  us.

“Hi Donghae.” he says to him bowing.

“Hey Min-Hee, coming to see your appa?” he asks him taking a glance at me.

“Yup, I wanted him to meet Kang Dae.” he tells him pointing at me.

“What is he like your boyfriend or something?” Donghae asks him making both of us blush.

“Yes, I am. Nice to meet you.” I tell him bowing.

“Well good luck, you guise are going to need it.” he tells us walking back to his post. We head into the building, we grab the first elevator we see.

“Yah! Why would you tell him we’re dating?” he yells at me when the door closes.

“Because I think that would be more interesting than just a friend.” I tell him nonchalantly. Before he could say anything else we reached the eighth floor, I hurriedly get off the elevator.”Where’s your appa’s office?”

“It’s this way.” he tells me leading me down the hallway. We walk to the end of the hallway to a big office with glass walls. Insteading of knocking like a normal person he storms right in.

“Appa!” he shouts running up to his appa hugging him. Welp just leave me standing here awkwardly.

“Minnie, what are you doing here?” his appa asks letting him go.

“Well, I wanted you to meet Kang-Dae my..” I interrupt him ending his sentence “boyfriend.”

~LJN~

Here’s the chapter finally! Sorry I have been busy lately. Also I’m excited for Hurricane tonight! Also no poll but I know not all the kids had chapters yet but still leave in the comments your favorite kid so far. Btw next chapter will be Min-Hee’s. Don’t forget to comment & subscribe.Also thank you @BaeYonRin & @5thofpop for the upvotes! Have a wonderful morning/day/night