New Flame?

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story

Heads up the new ages for all the boys

Jae-Hwa- 17 years old

Haneul- 20 years old

Junho- 3 years old

Junsu- 15 years old

Dae-Ho- 15 years old

Kang-Dae- 15 years old

Min-Hee- 17 years old

Jung-Hwa- 16 years old

Chin-Hwa- 16 years old

 

N6nWtlzVbiuotK7_isDHxxcLef54inET7Xj73O1v

 

I check my watch again and look at the window again. Sighing, I lean back into the booth seat. Where is he? He said he was going to be here. ‘Have you seen that girl? Yea, she know she bad.’ I look at my phone to see that Junsu is calling, I quickly pick up the phone.

“Junsu.., Hello, Junsu... I have been waiting for an hour, where are you?”

“Sorry, Chinhwa I can’t make it.”

“ What do you mean? You said you had time today.”

“I’m sorry, something came up. Maybe another time?”

I sigh, “Yea, maybe another time.”

“Thanks for being understanding. I’ll see you later.”

“See ya.”

This is the second time he stood me up. They already released teasers for their debut song. I know he’s busy and prepping for it, but I really want to see him. I guess I should head home now.

As I get up I bump into someone, “I’m so sorry!” I squat down and start wiping the food off the boy’s shirt, “I’m really sorry.”

“It’s fine.” He says, placing his hands on top of mine.

I finally look at his face, lord he’s handsome, “ Again, I’m really sorry, I should have been paying attention.

“It’s fine really, I guess we both should have been paying attention.” We finally get off the floor. “The name is Wang Jackson, it’s nice to meet you.”

“My name is Jung Chin-Hwa, and again I’m so sorry, I’ll pay for you to get your shirt cleaned.”

“This old raggedy thing, it’s fine. I know ne thing you could do that would make up for this.”

“What would that be?”

“Let me treat you to lunch?”

Oh, god, is he asking me on a date? Calm down Chin-Hwa, maybe he’s being friendly. But what if someone see’s us together? That would look bad for me, but I know I’m not doing anything wrong. So, it should be okay, right? I am hungry though.

“I guess that is okay.”

“I guess we can sit here.” He points to the table ,and we both sit down.

“Hi, my name is Sung-Mo, and I’ll be your waiter today. What would you like to order today?”

“Can I have a cheeseburger and a coke? What about you Chin-Hwa?”

“I’ll have the same.”

“So, do you have a girlfriend..or boyfriend, you know if you swing that way?” He asks me.

I hesitate before answering, “It’s complicated.” I don’t think telling people about Junsu’s & I relationship is a good idea. Especially since he’s debuting soon.

“Complicated, huh? My love life has been pretty dead since I got to Korea. I had a boyfriend back in Hong Kong, but the long distance didn’t work out.”

“Long distance relationships, just seem like they are destined for failure.”

“Ours pretty much was, he only lasted a week before he cheated on me with someone else.”

“Oh wow, that’s terrible. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s nothing to be sorry about, I was going to break up with him anyway. But enough about me, what’s going on with your complicated relationship?”

“Well...he really doesn’t want people to know about us. He goes around insisting he isn’t gay,too. I..I’m not saying I want him to go around shouting to the world that we are together. I just want him to acknowledge our relationship and let people know that he’s mine, you know? But with his job I guess I have to understand him not wanting to push our relationship out there.”

“What is his job?”

“He’s getting ready to debut as an idol.

“Ah, that’s difficult, but still if I had a boyfriend as beautiful as you I would let everyone know about you.” He says, making me blush.

“Here’s your food.” Sung-Mo says, placing our plates on the table.

“So, where are you from, Jackson?”

“I’m from Hong Kong,”

“Really? Your family moved to Korea?

“No, I came myself, I’m a trainee under JYP.”

“It must be really hard for you, I can’t see myself doing that. Do you ever miss your family?”
“Everyday. I can’t really visit them because our training schedule is so packed. My mom is sick so she can’t travel and my dad’s job keeps him busy. I think the last time I say them was like two years ago.”

“That sounds horrible. I can’t be away from my parents for a long time. It might seem strange, but I have to see them at least twice a day. You must be so lonely?”

“ That doesn’t seem strange, it just seems like you love your family a lot. I do sometimes, but I have my group members who take care of me.” There is a silence between us, “ Let’s talk about happier things! Do you have any siblings?”

“Yea, I have a twin brother, his name is Jung-Hwa.”

“Are you identical or fraternal twins?”

“We’re identical.”

“Just a like huh? I bet you're the cutier one though.”

“W..what?” I stutter, blushing.

“You are so cute when you blush.”

“T..Thank you. Anyway, do you have any siblings.”

“Yea, I have one brother, we used to fence together all the time.”

“Oh, so you were a fencer? Are you any good?”

“Of course I aI was on the national time and I still practice sometimes”

“Maybe you can show me sometime?”

“Well, Mr. Jung are you asking me on a date?”He asks me, with a playful smile on his face.

“I see it more as asking a friend to hang out.”

“Well, I see it more as a date. Also, I would love to show you. Next Saturday?”

“Next Saturday...We’re having a Christmas party then.”

“I can take you in the morning, is that good?”

“I can do that, then you can come to our christmas party. That’s if  you don’t have anything else to do.”

“That sounds great, I was justing to eat ramen and watch Home Alone all day.” He looks down at his phone, “I have to get back to practice now, I’ll see you later.” He gets up, and heads towards the door.

“Wait, let me get your number first.” I follow after him.

“Oh, how could I forget about that part.” He hands me his phone, and I hand him mine. I finish putting my number in, and look to see him taking a picture with my phone. He hands it back to me, “Now, you’ll see my gorgeous face every time I call.”

I roll my eyes, laughing at him, “I should take one too.” I take a picture with his phone, then I handed it back to him. “It was nice meeting you, Jackson.” I say, and turn to head back to the table.He grabs my arm,I turn back around, “What is it?

He points up, I look up to see a mistletoe hanging, “You know what that means, Chin-hwa?” He says smiling.

“I shouldn’t, my boyfriend wouldn’t like this.” I say blushing.

“It’s just a mistletoe, it’s means nothing. Unless you want it to mean something.” Before I could respond I feel his lips against mine. He pulls away smiling, “See later, Chin-Hwa.” He waves and walks out the door.

What just happened? Did I just cheat on Junsu? Is this even cheating? A mistletoe kiss doesn’t count, right? Lord, this is confusing, and he left me to pay the bill. I need to talk to Jung-Hwa about this.

~LJN & CAOC~

Ta-dah! A new character appears. It’s been a really long time since I updated, like really long time. I’m so sorry about that. I just been having a lot of difficulty writing for this story. I’m looking for a Co-Author too, so let me know if you are interested. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe! I love to read all of your comments. Your comments give me inspiration to write and more reasons to update. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .