Chin-Hwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

A/N Enjoy the story .

 

Looks like I got a date with Junsu! Ahh this is so exciting I have been waiting for this moment for so long. You see I liked Jusu for a while now but I always have been a little shy about approaching him about it. But since I know he likes me too it makes everything so much better I hope everything goes well today. I roll over looking at him sleeping, he looks so beautiful even when he’s sleeping. Today is going to be the best. I roll of the bed heading quietly to the bathroom not to wake him. I slip in doing my morning routine but I make sure to make myself extra pretty just for Junsu. I sneak out the room heading downstairs to make him breakfast. I walk into the kitchen to see my brother sitting drinking coffee and habit he picked up from our Appa.

“What are you doing up so early?” he asks me.

“I’m making breakfast for Junsu.” I tell him nonchalantly

“Why?”

“Because I want our date to start off perfect.”

“Wait, wait you guise our going out on a date?” he asks surprised.

“Yea, I asked him last night.” I tell him shyly.

“Wait you Jung Chin-Hwa made the first move?” he asks surprised.

“Well..Jae-Hwa did tell me last night that he likes me, so i decided to go for it especially after he sung that song.”

“He sung for you?”

“Well I found a notebook where he writes songs and asked him to sing a song for me.”

“Aww so cute already.” he squeals making me blush.

“I know, I want this to be perfect.” I tell him.

“You want me to help?” he asks.

“That would be appreciated.”

“What are you trying to make?”

“Well I want to show him I’m a good cook something like Umma would cook.”

“Ahh, so a typical breakfast for us.”

“Pretty much.” I respond.

“Okay, Let’s go!” he shouts excitedly. After an hour we’re done with cooking and plate it on a tray for me to carry upstairs. Breakfast in bed what a wonderful way to start the morning. I walk upstairs carefully making my way back to his room. I push the door open with my foot to see him still laying in the bed. I walk in placing the tray on the side-table, I gently shake him trying to wake him. He slightly open his eyes before he rolls over pulling the covers over him.

“Just five more minutes.” he whines.

“Suie, it’s time to get up. I made breakfast.” I coo. He leans up this time letting the cover off of him.

“Really? You made breakfast for me?” he asks.

“Yea, I sure did.” I say excitedly. I pick the tray up placing it on his lap. I sit on the other side of the bed watching him eat.

“Good, this is so good. You cooked this yourself?” he asks.

“Well Jung-Hwa helped a little too.”

“Well you two are amazing cooks, this might just be better than my Umma’s cooking.” he says making me blush.

“Yea, Umma taught us how to cook. With how much Appa eats it’s good to have a lot of cooks in the house.”

“Are you going to eat?” he asks.

“No, I’m fine, I’m happy just watching you eat.” Ahh why would you say that? That’s so cheesy.

“Don’t be silly, here eat this.” he says offering me some kimchi. I let him feed me a couple pieces of kimchi. Next thing I know I feel his finger running near the side of my mouth slightly over my lips.

“You had something on your mouth,” he tells me . I nod blushing. “Whoa I’m full that was really good. I should get dressed now so we can leave.” he says.

“Okay, I’ll go wash these.” I tell him putting the dishes back on the tray. “ I’m leaving first.” I say leaving the room heading down to the kitchen. This time when I go into the kitchen I see Haneul, Jae-Hwa and Junho.

“Good morning.” I say carrying the dishes to the sink.

“Morning, Did you guise eat already?” Jae-Hwa asks as he feeds Junho in his high chair.

“I’m not sure whether the other ate or not but I cooked breakfast for Junsu.”

“Ohh making breakfast for him already. You’re already playing the part of the girl.” Haneul says laughing.

“Shut up!” I shout blushing.

“Don’t mind him. I think it’s cute.” Jae-Hwa says.

“Any way Junsu and I are going out on a date today. So we’re leaving after he comes downstairs.” I tell them.

“Whoa you really asked him out.” Jae-Hwa says surprised.

“Yah why do people act surprised when I say that.”

“Well you are really shy so it would be a surprise for you to make the first move.” he explains.

“Are you ready to go?” Junsu says walking into the kitchen.

“Yea, let me just put these away. “ I tell him placing the dishes in the cabinet.

“Be safe you guise and back before eight.” Jae-Hwa tells us.

“We will hyung.” we say heading out the door. We walk down the street heading to the bus stop.

“So where do you want to go?” he asks me intertwining his hand with mine.

“Umm. I’m not sure. How about we go....”

~LJN~

Here the chapter hope you guise enjoy it. I decided to bring back something I did for Why don't you just BangHim?. Which is polls at the end of each chapter, so here’s the first one. Comment and Subscribe and have a wonderful morning/day/night .