Jun-Hwa Date

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

To keep it eaiser for you guise I'm going to add this for every chapter now.

Junsu, Junho, Jae-Hwa-BangHim Kids

Haneul- BangHee Child

Chin-Hwa & Jung-Hwa- DaeJae kids

Min-Hee- YunJae child 

Dae-Ho- Zikyung child

Kang Dae- Jonglo child

 

Enjoy the story .

 

“ How about we go to Matoki Planet?” I ask him.

“Did it open already?” he responds.

“Yea, remember a couple a weeks my Umma and your Umma went the grand opening?”

“Oh yea that’s right, I forgot about that.”

“So do you want to go?” I ask again.

“Sure let’s do it!” he says excitedly. “Would you rather we call the driver to take us there instead of taking the bus?” he asks me.

“Naw, let’s take the bus it’ll be more fun if we do it that way.” I tell him walking to the bus stop. We arrive at the bus stop to see three other people sitting there as well. After waiting for about thirty minutes the bus finally arrive and we board heading to the amusement park.

“Junsu do you remember when we first meet?” I ask him

“Sure I do, You were six and I was five you had spent the weekend at our house since your parents went to a singing convention. I thought you were the most adorablest thing ever, I followed you around the whole time you were. I was too shy to talk to you though.”

“Funny I thought you were adorable too. I remember whenever I tried to talk to you you would run away from me.”

“I told you I was too shy to talk to you.” he says blushing.

“It was too cute though.” I respond. “Oh you remember the twins sixth birthday party? We all ended up covered in cake that day.”

“Oh god yes ! It took my Umma so long to get all that cake out of my hair. The good times.” he says laughing. Before we know it we ended up at the entrance of Matoki Planet.

“Whoa this place is so cool.” he says in awe.

“I know our parents were so cool back then.” I respond. We walk in the main entrance greeted with a humongous all black matoki. On it’s hand a screen where both our Umma’s appeared on. “Hello! I’m former member of B.A.P Bang Himchan. Hi I’m former member of B.A.P Jung Youngjae. We both welcome you to Matoki Planet! Matoki has always played a huge part in our concept as B.A.P and we thought it would be fun to bring it to life for everyone to enjoy. So we recreated all the things we loved about Matoki and much more so go ahead and enter and enjoy yourselves. Uri B.A.P Yes Sir and we thank all you for coming enjoy yourselves.

“That was kinda of weird seeing Umma actually doing his job.”

“I know it really was I’m used to just seeing him at home acting just like a umma.” I respond.

“Hey, do you think they will let us in for free?” he asks.

“I don’t know, let’s go see.” we walk over to the ticket booth, after waiting in the line for about five minutes before we got to the front.

“How many tickets?” the woman asks.

“Two please.” I say. She looks up giving us the tickets not before looking quickly back down at something on her desk.

“Go ahead in.” she says looking back to her computer.

“Wait we don’t have to pay?” Junsu asks.

“I didn’t ask you for money did I?” Before he could say anything else I grab Junsu arm pulling him into the park.

“Yah! We got in for free don’t question babo.” I hiss.

“Okay, Okay we’re in what do you want to do?” he asks.

“How about the ShiShimato coster?” I suggest.

“Nope, No no I don’t due rollercoasters.”

“What! why would you come to an amusement park if you don’t like coasters?”

“Because there are a lot of other things to do than riding roller coasters.”

“Fine, let’s go play one of the stall games.” I say heading towards one, a medium sized Totomato catches my eye. “That one I want that one. It’s so freaking adorable!” I say to Junsu.

“Excuse me sir, What do I have to do to win that?” I ask pointing to the Totomato.

“All you have to do is shot the correct matoki for all eight levels and you win.”

“Okay that sounds easy let’s do it.” The guy goes and starts the game while I pick the gun up.

‘Are you ready?” he asks. I nod my head focusing on the matokies. The first three rounds were pretty easy than four hit and I swear those matokies start speeding up. After the fifth time of failing I give up.

“Ugh! I can’t do it, I really wanted that matoki too.” I whine.

“Here let me do it.” Junsu says. I hand him the gun changing seats with him. I swear the guy must of made the game much harder for me because he went through that too easily.

“Your matoki my lady.” he says jokingly bowing handing me Totomato.

“Why thank you sir.” I say curtseying taking Totamato from him laughing. “Okay let’s go do some oter stuff now. We walk around the park getting on a lot of other rides like bumper cars, ferris wheel (was hoping for a kiss on it but sadly it didn’t happen.) we even went in this boat tunnel thing. We also got us a lot of matoki merchandise from the stall games.

“Are you sure you don’t want to to get on the Shishimato coster?” I ask.

“Pretty sure.” he responds.

“Come on if you do it I’ll give you a kiss after it?” I say trying to persuade him.

“Hmm.. a kiss. I’ll do it than.” he says.

“Yay! Let’s go.” I say excitedly drag him towards the Shishimato coaster. “You are going to love it, roller coasters are the best.”

“Until the fall off the tracks.” he mumbles.

“Yah! That rarely happens stop being so negative. Just think of the positive.”

“And what would that be?”

“You get to kiss me.” I say teasingly. Before he could respond it was our turn to get into the seats. As they are tightening the belts around us I can see him starting to panic a little. I place my hand on top of his squeezing it a little trying to comfort him. I can feel him relaxing a little.

“See what did I tell you it was fun wasn’t it?” I ask him walking towards the entrance of the park.

“I’ll admit much better than I thought it would be. So now you have to fulfill your part of the deal.” he says stopping in front of me. I place my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me placing our lips together. I feel his hands gripping my waist pulling us even closer, I nibble lightly on his bottom lip.

“I for one think this was a great date.” says pulling away from our kiss.

“I second that.” I say smiling.

“We should head home name it’s getting late.” he says

“We should.” I say as we head to the bus stop.

~LJN~

I’m back! China was really fun. I hope you guise enjoyed the chapter and don’t forget to comment and subscribe. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .