Jae-Hwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story

“Bang Jae-hwa and Bang Junsu! If you don't get your asses out that bed and get dressed right now.” Umma shouts storming around the upstairs.

Appa sneaks into our room, closing the door quietly behind him. “Your umma is losing his mind out there. You know how he gets about family pictures. So go get dressed and be on your best behavior today.” he mumbles trying to not to get heard by Umma.

“Yongguk ,where are you?” We hear Umma shout making Appa jump. He stomps his feet a little before sighing opening the door.

“I’m coming honey!” he shouts back slinking his way out of our room.

I roll off my bed walking into the bathroom. “Come on Junsu, let’s get dressed. We don’t want to make Umma even more angry. We don’t want a repeat of last time.”

“Oh god don’t even bring that up. Umma is too crazy sometime.” He says laughing, he walks into the bathroom grabbing his tooth brush. Umma kinda went a little crazy on our the last time we took family pictures. We’re banned from going back to Photo Crazy, so now we have to take our family picture at Picturetown.

“Are you guys almost done?” Umma yells.

“Yup!” I said, brushing the lint of my shirt. Thank God boys dress up fast huh?

 

We finally get to the place and Umma is still way too hyper and stressed.

“What are you wearing Junsu? I knew I should have laid out an outfit for you to wear. I guess there’s nothing I can do about it now.” Umma says, fretting with everyone’s clothes.

“Bang family? We’re ready for you guys now.”

“Okay guys let’s do this quick. We need to be done before Uncle Yongnam and his family get here.” Appa says, herding us into the picture-taking room.

“What did you just say Appa?” I said, hoping what I just heard was wrong. Instead of answering me he continues to push us into the room. “Appa, what do you mean?” I say pulling on his sleeve.

“Your Uncle and his family are coming so we can take pictures together. Now be quiet and smile before your umma snaps on us.” He hisses pushing me towards Junsu. I glare at him but continue to walk towards Junsu.

“What was that about?” Junsu whispers to me as I sit down on the box next to him. They kicked us out the pictures, so now it’s just Umma, Appa and Junho.

“Appa said Uncle Yongnam and his family are coming too. That means Haneul is going to be here too. It’s been about a month since the incident in the cafe.” I tell him laying my head in his lap.

“What happened at the cafe?” he asked running his hand through my hair.

“I threw tea in his face.”  Junsu laughs causing me to shift a little. “It wasn’t my fault though! He was being an .” I whine trying to defend myself.
“What he do?” he asks sounding really curious.

“Basically he asked me to come to the cafe with him so we can talk. At first I wasn’t going to go but I decided just to get it over with. We got there and he was super nice, he brought me a drink too.” I rant. “Ohh he’s getting fancy.” he interjects. I continue “ So we got to talking and he told me how he was sorry and he wasn’t going to beg me to get back together.”

“I bet he had you feeling a type of way.”

“He did! I was really feeling a type a way. Like I was ready to forgive him and go back. That’s how convincing he was. But anyway it was going really well until.. wait.. he brought the baby up.”

“Why would he bring that up? Didn’t appa tell him?” He asks confused.

“Apparently appa told him I was pregnant. He basically said he only apologized for the baby. I was so ing pissed! Like are you serious, so I threw the tea in his face, yelled at him and stormed off.”

“Whoa.. I think this is the first time I heard about you standing up for yourself. Good job Jae, i’m so proud of you . Now keep it don’t relapse into his bull.”

“I won’t, definitely not. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Any way tell me about you and Chin-Hwa. What’s going on with you two?”

“Jae-Hwa and Junsu come back let’s get photos with just you two now.” the photographer says waving us back to the picture station.

~*~

“Yongnam! What took you guise so long to get here?” Appa asks him, trying to calm Junho down.

“This one here was being difficult.” he utters dragging Haneul through the door. Haneul stomps his way over to a chair and plops down. “Had to beat some sense into him to get him here.” he says walking over to us with Chung Hee.

“You look so good Chung Hee!” Umma squeals running over to him. “Do a little twirl.” he says grabbing his hand, Chung hee does a twirl showing off his outfit. I swear Umma and him were made for each other.

“Let’s get a picture with all the kids” the photographer suggests. We immediately hear a groan coming from Haneul.

“Get up right now” Yongnam hisses at him. He ignores him staying on the couch, Yongnam stomps over grabbing him off the couch pushing him towards the rest of us.

“Junsu why don’t you hold Junho and Haneul and Jae-Hwa wrap your arms around each other.” the photographer says, we all move to our spots except of course stubborn Haneul. Rolling my eyes I walk back over to him “Listen I don’t like this either but get your over here and take this picture so we can get this over with.” I hiss trying not to yell at him. His eyebrow twitches and he rolls but he nods his head anyway. We head back and get into our positions. The photographer quickly takes the pictures clearly understanding the tense atmosphere going on. Just as we think we’re done the photographer stops us “Look you two are under the mistletoe.” my eye twitches, you have to be kidding me.

“I’m not doing this.”he says dismissing it immediately. I clench my teeth, trying to keep my cool. “It’s not like I want to do anything with you either.”

“Says the boy he practically begged me to him!” he shouts his face turning red,his fist clenching.

“Wow! So no mistletoe than.” the photographer utters trying to lighten the atmosphere.

“Okay this is enough! You two need to work this crap because I for one is sick of all of this. All of this needs to stop like now.” Chung Hee says rubbing his temples. “You two are  giving me a headache. Let’s go now.” he walks out the door leaving Yongnam and Haneul behind. Yongnam quickly runs after him “See you guise later. Not you Haneul, you’re staying here. The walk home should help you get your together.”

~LJN & CAOC~

Ta-dah! Here it is I hoped you guise enjoyed the chapter. If you can go donate to help the Philippines. Any amount will help so go do it guise. Also add me on twitter Don’t forget to comment and subscribe! I love to read your guise comments. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .