Jae-Hwa

The Absolute True Lives of Ex-Kpop Idols Kids

Enjoy the story SammyJe

 

 

HideLine_zps3349e809.jpeg

“Umma, how long do you think Appa is going to be mad at us?’I ask sadly, sitting at the kitchen table.

“Well let’s see it’s been about four days now. I’ll give him about another week before he gets over it.” He wraps his arms around me leaning his head on my shoulder. “Or maybe he’ll be upset for three months like he was with our last fight.”

“Hmm..I hope it’s just another week, I miss talking to him. By the way, it’s too quiet around here. Where’s Junho and Junsu?” He leans off my shoulders and walking to the stove checking the food.

“Umm.. I think Junsu is still in his room with Yongguk’s parents because they wanted to spend more time with him. Not that I'm complaining about it. I'm getting a lot more done." He waves me over to come help him jar the kimchi.

"Umma can I ask you something ?"

"What is it?" He hands the kimchi to put in the jar.

"Why aren't you upset with what happened? You did yell at me a little but it wasn't as bad as how Appa is. I mean I really messed up. As much as what to blame Haneul for everything I can't. It was my choice to lay down in that bed with him. I choose to disobey Appa because of some love I believe I had with him." I feel his hands on mine taking the jar away from me. I didn't even realize my hands were shaking or that I was crying . He grabs a paper towel and wipes them off my face.

"No need to cry Jae. We all do things we regret, no need to be so hard on yourself. To answer your question I decided when I was younger I would apply how I thought and what I did as a kid to my kids. So I wouldn't be too hard on you guys when I became an adult. I been through that blind love and I know how you feel but at the end of the day these type of things help our character grow. You're not pregnant, be happy. Let's not dwell on this anymore." He pats my head smiling. I can always count on Umma to make me feel better.

"But what would you do if I was pregnant." I rub my hands together nervous of his answer.

"What do you mean? We'll probably still be sitting here jarring kimchi."

"You know that’s not what I meant! Appa would have probably kicked me out." I said sadly as I handed him another jar .

"That wouldn't have happened. I would have never given him the chance to do it. At the end of the day you would still be our child carrying our grandchild. I would never abandon you." I try to keep my tears in. God, whenever Umma and I have these talks one of us always ends up crying.

"I wouldn't abandon you either." I turn to the door seeing Appa there standing. That was the last straw. All the emotions I had been holding in came pouring out. I felt arms wrapping around me. "Everything is alright Jae-Hwa." He whispers making me cry harder.

"Appa...appa I thought you hated me." I snivel trying to stop crying.

“Oh Jae, I could never hate you. Haneul I hate, but not you.”

“Appa..I’m so sorry, please forgive me.”

“Jae-Hwa listen. I wasn’t that angry at you, I was more disappointed than anything else. I was upset about what Haneul did but  I won’t lie it might take me a while to trust you again.” I nod my head pushing myself closer into his chest.

“So are we an happy family again?” I pull away to see Junsu standing at the kitchen door.

“Yah! Get over here and help me with this kimchi. You two too, or else no one is eating around here.” Umma waves the spoon at us threateningly.

“Well that’s my cue to leave.” He gets up and heads to the door.

“Yongguk I swear if you leave you and your hand will become real close friends.” Appa sighs turning back around. He pulls a chair up and grabs the jar from me.

“Why do you always threaten to take away what I love the most?” He whines shoving the kimchi in the jar.

“I hope you have fun sleeping on the couch for the next week.” Umma hands me the jar “Start putting these in the refrigerator.”

“What? Why? I didn’t do anything!”

“Are you trying to make it a month?”

“What did?.. I interrupt him quickly “Appa I don’t think you should say anything else.” Umma gets up “I’m  going to go take a shower, you guise finish this up.”

“I don’t even know what I did.” he whines as soon as he leaves.

“ Well you did just imply is the thing you love the most.” Junsu says placing the rest of the jars in the refrigerator.

‘What he knows I love...ohh . You guise finish this.” He says leaving quickly.

“I swear Appa is such an idiot sometimes.” I say laughing handing Junsu the dishes to wash.

“But he’s our idiot.” He places the dishes in the dishwasher. “Ah it’s only eleven what are we going to do today?” he whines.

“We can go to the mall.” I suggest. “But we’re broke though.”

“Who cares we can just go window shopping and stuff our faces.”

“Well that’s settled we’re going to the mall. Go get dressed.” I pat him the heading to our rooms.

~*~

“Junsu! What are you doing? Hurry up.” I shout from the bottom of the stairs.

“Calm down! Here I come.” He comes down the stairs doing a little twirl when he touches the last one. “How do I look?”

“You look normal. Let’s go now.” I grab my jacket and head out the door.

“You guise look nice. Where are you two going?”Umma asks coming downstairs looking very disheveled.

“We decided we were going to go mingle around the mall.” He nods his head coming down the stairs “ Have fun.” He mumbles walking into the kitchen.

“So, what’s going on between you and Haneul?”

“What do you mean?” I ask turning my head slightly towards his but still trying to focus on the road.

“You know what I mean. Are you two getting back together?”

“No...I don’t know. I thought he would talk/yell at me after appa went over there but nothing happened. Just nothing. I wonder I appa even told him about what happened, what if he scared him away.”

“First of all he should be used to appa’s scariness and second of all most likely he knows about the ‘pregnancy scare.” Junsu says air quoting. “Any way seriously answer me this. If Haneul was to come to you now and beg you to comeback would you do it?” I take a breath and play back everything that happened between us.

“To be honest I would take him back. Even if he hurts me again I would take him back again every time because I’m an idiot. My mind says I shouldn’t but my heart..my stupid heart tells me otherwise. Who knew having an heart would be such an liability?"

“Wow it just got deep for a second there.”

“Well you’re the one who asked about him.” I respond laughing.

“Just to let you know, I would support you if you do. Even though I think it would be a stupid idea to go back to him.” We finally arrive at the mall, I park the car. I lean over pulling him into a hug. “Okay, okay enough of this mushy stuff let’s go window shopping. We head into the mall it’s pretty crowded today.

“I wonder why it’s so busy” I think aloud avoiding the rush of people coming towards me.

“Well it is getting close to Chuseok so people are probably getting their last minute stuff together.”

“Ah I almost forgot about that. What are we going to get Umma and Appa?” I stop looking into a store. Umma would love that jacket. I quickly run in to go check the price. Holy that’s too expensive. I grab Junsu arm and quickly run out the store.

“What the hell was that?”

“I thought that jacket would be nice for Umma but it’s way too expensive.” I sigh trying to get us through the packed mall. “Maybe this was a bad idea.”

“I don’t think so, I see Chin-Hwa over there.” I look over to see a now red hair Chin-Hwa matching his brother Jung-Hwa. I look over to see him looking at me with pleading eyes.

“Go ahead, I’ll just walk around by myself. Tell them I said Hi.” He hugs me running off to them. I guess I could go get something to eat better than walking around by myself. Just then, I bumped into someone.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry.” I utter trying to wipe the coffee off the person’s shirt.

“Jae-Hwa?” I look up slowly to see the person to be Haneul.

“Haneul?” I whimper stepping back a little.

“We need to talk Jae.” he says stepping forward.

~LJN & CAOC~

Ta-dah! Here it is I hoped you guise enjoyed the chapter. If you can go donate to help the Philippines. Any amount will help so go do it guise. Also Japanese OneShot album is out. All the songs sound so good. Don’t forget to comment and subscribe! I love to read your guise comments. Have a wonderful morning/day/night .

Pray for the Philippines and for Babyz don't forget to vote for B.A.P fo the Korean Culture award.

 

Yes guys, please do donate to the Philippines. I live in Manila and we didn't get affected much but the people in the Visayas region have been devastated. There are many organizations accepting donations and a little goes a long way. -silversorbet