Chapter 8

FOREVERMORE...

 

Okai immediately goes to the door. “Can someone here me? We’re still inside. Open the door. Please!!” she shouted in panic.

 

Yuto noticed her panic. He goes to her. “Calm down. Someone will open it later for sure.”

 

“Well, will that someone hurry up? And open this damn door!” she said in piss and slammed the door by her hand.

 

“Chisa…?” Yuto just muttered, watching her acting like that.

 

“Please open this door!! Please!!” she shouted again.

 

Yuto continues on watching her, when Okai acted weird. She’s now touching her chest as she catches her breathe.

 

“Oi, Chisa… what’s happening to you?” he asked in worried.

 

Suddenly Chisa lost her balance, but Yuto quickly helds her.

“Chisa! Chisa!” he calls as he held her in his arms.

 

Okai looks up to him. “Nakajima-kun… I’m afraid of the dark. S-so… embarrassing ne?” she said in weak, gasping air.

 

Yuto became move and hugs her. He doesn’t know why he ended up like that, but all he wants now is to protect her and ease her pain. He hugs her more tightly, in almost tears. Afraid that something worst might happen to her. He’s now in panic too, thinking that.

“Don’t worry Chisa… everything will be okay.” he muttered, caressing her hair.

 

He looks depress now. Suddenly Okai feels calm as Yuto keeps on hugging her. She can feel his heartbeats in loud, as Yuto panics. She feels that he’s really worried for her. She feels his concern. She smiled, as he feels his warmth. It’s a good feeling that because of his hug, she became at ease, without feeling pain anymore. She feels that she was cured… she was cured by him… cured by his hug.

***************************************************************************

Keito fixed himself, when he rang the doorbell at Okai’s house. Old man Kitagawa came outside.

 

“Anou… Kitagawa-san. Is Okai already home? I think she can help me to my homework.” he said and grinned.

 

“I thought you are with her. She’s still not here, Okamoto-kun.” informed the Old man in worried.

 

“Aahh… maybe she’s still at school. She said that she’s going to clean the gym. But… I didn’t thought that she’s going to be late like this.” Keito said and looks around their street, checking.

 

The Old mad didn’t show any response, as he looks at Keito by the door.

 

“Okay, Kitagawa-san. I’ll just fetch her. So, don’t worry!” Keito just said and waves goodbye to the Old man.

 

“Just be in safe! Okamoto-kun!” the Old man shouted by the door.

*****************************************************************************

As Keito walks on the street, he meets one of his classmates on the way.

 

“Okamoto-kun! Where are you going this late evening huh?”

“Oh! Hiroshi. Anou… I’m just going to fetch a friend at the school.” he said.

“Ah! That girl who’s always with you? That one?”

“Yeah…”

“I just saw her cleaning at the gym… with Nakajima.”

 

Keito’s eyebrows got furrowed. “Nakajima?”

 

“Yeah ~ that Nakajima in class 3-D.”

 

Keito became silent for a moment.

 

“Ne… Okamoto-kun. I have to go now… be careful on your way. Bye!” said Hiroshi and started to leave.

 

Keito started to leave in a hurry. He ended up running.

*****************************************************************************

When Keito got to the school, he hurriedly goes to the gym. When he opened it, he runs inside. He sees no one around there. He started to check the place. When he passed on the storage room, he heard a noise inside.

 

“Is someone outside? Will you open the door please~ we’re locked here.”

 

Keito immediately opened it. He sees Okai leaning on a guy, unconscious. He became move that he grabs the guy away from her and punched him. Suddenly, Okai opened her eyes. She realized what happened, as she sees Yuto sitting on the floor, touching the part of his face, which got hurt.

 

“What the hell did you do to her?!!” Keito exclaimed in piss.

 

Okai immediately stands up and holds Keito, stopping him. “Please stop ~” she murmured in fronts of him.

 

“But he’s getting too much!”

“I said STOP!” Okai shouted in emphasized.

 

Yuto just looks up to them. Keito let go of her hold, still in piss. Okai turns back at Yuto.

 

“I’m sorry Nakajima-kun… and thank you.” she said in a weak voice and smiled at him.

 

Yuto just nods in innocent. Okai held Keito outside the storage room and leaves. Yuto was left there, thinking what happened.

****************************************************************************

There is silence, as Okai and Keito walk, headed to Okai’s house. When they got to the house, Okai was about to enter…

 

“Okai! You still haven’t told me what happened there?” Keito started to ask.

 

Okai looks back at him and sighed. “Isn’t it obvious that we’re locked up inside?”

“But why are you leaning to him?”

“Because I didn’t refuse! Happy?”She blurted in piss and was about to enter again.

“Wait, Okai…”

“Oh, please Keito! That’s the way you have seen it from the start, right? That I’m such a low kind of girl that I even let myself carried away to that guy.”

 

Keito was stopped, as he looks at her. “I did not say that…” he uttered.

 

“But you’re acting like that…”

She muttered and continuously walks inside their house. Leaving Keito in depress.

***********************************************************************

Old man Kitagawa became move in the living room, as he sees Okai walking inside the house in piss. He stands up from a sit.

 

“Anou… Okai. Why are you late?” he asked then was stopped, when he noticed her mood. “Are you… alright?” he hesitantly asked.

 

Okai stops and turns to the Old man. “Nothing, Grandpa. I’m just tired…”

 

Suddenly, she lost her balance and reaches her chest. The pain that she felt earlier comes back again.

 

“Okai! What’s going on?!” the Old man exclaimed.

 

He hurriedly goes to her and held Okai, who’s really in pain. “G-grandpa…” she muttered and lost her conscious.

 

“Okai! Okai!” the Old man repeatedly shouted.