Chapter 6

FOREVERMORE...

 

Old man Kitagawa still doesn’t know what happened to Okai last night. He looks at Keito who’s now waiting for Okai in the living room. Keito just smiled at him so, the Old man smiled back too. They noticed Okai going downstairs. She’s smiling as she goes down.

 

“We’re going now Kitagawa-san.” said Keito as he stands up from a sit.

 

Old man Kitagawa turns his look at Okai. “We’re going now Grandpa.” she said and was about to leave, together with Keito.

 

“Okai.” the Old man called.

 

Okai and Keito look back. “Be careful in your way…” he added, like there is something.

 

Okai got her Grandpa’s expression. She nodded and smiled then continues to leave. As they walk… Okai still thinking about what happened on her last night. It’s unusual to feel pain like that. Keito noticed her, spacing out.

 

“Ok-chan… are you alright?” he asked.

 

Okai looks up to him. “Of course~” she said behind her chuckle. But she didn’t convince Keito, as he keeps on observing her.

 

*****************************************************************************

Yuto sees Okai entering the room. Yuto stands up and goes to her. Maggie noticed them.

 

“Ohayou! Chisato-san…” Yuto greeted in delight.

 

Okai continues to walk ignoring him. But Yuto insist and blocks her way. Okai gave him a glare that made Yuto avoid her, thinking that she might punch him again. Yuto just sighed and watches her going to her seat. Maggie felt something going on between the two.

 

**************************************************************************

 

As their teacher discusses in front, Yuto can’t control himself, glancing at her. But Okai didn’t bother to look back. It’s been a minute of discussion, when he glanced at her again. He was stopped to see her sleeping again. He looks at her in disbelief and sighed.

 

Yuto doesn’t know what to do. If he wakes her up again, she might misunderstand and thinks that he’s doing some ert things again. Yuto ignores her for a second then looks at her again. He’s very worried that their teacher might notice her sleeping during discussion. Yuto throws up the idea that she might get angry and push Okai to wake up. Suddenly she opened her eyes and noticed Yuto, as the one who pushed her. She immediately stands up and grabs his collar.

 

“Now… you’re going to die.” she muttered.

 

Her face is near to his. Instead of showing fright, Yuto just stares at her. He does mesmerize at her once again.

 

“Okay! It’s decided. The cleaners for today are Nakajima and Chisato” their teacher proclaimed.

 

 “Whaaat?!” they both exclaimed.

 

They didn’t notice their teacher discussing about cleaning duties in front. So, when they made a noise and caught the class attention, their teacher thought that it might be good to make them as the cleaners for today. So, they can be in a good term, at least.

**************************************************************************

After class, Maggie hurriedly goes to Yuto. “I will help you in cleaning.” she said behind her smile.

 

Yuto looks at her. “It’s okay Maggie… I can do it by myself.”

“By yourself?! You’re not the only who will clean here, Yuto.” she glanced at Okai beside them. “You’re cleaning here alone… with her.” she added in a low voice.

 

Yuto gave him a smile. “I know…”

 

Maggie looks at him in worried, thinking that Yuto will be alone with Okai.

 

*****************************************************************************

Okai sees Keito outside the room. He waves at her. She goes to him.

 

“You can go home first, Keito-kun…” she said in a weak voice.

“But, why?”

“Our teacher asked us to clean the room today. So, bye.” she said and was about to leave.

“Wait, Us?! Are you in a group?”

“No… I’m with that guy” she frowned.

“Guy?!”

 

Keito looks around inside their room and sees Yuto holding a floor map. “Okai… Are you going to clean up here alone… together with that guy?” he asked in disbelief, pointing his finger to Yuto.

Okai just hopelessly nods. “No, I won’t let you.” Keito said and pulls her away on that room. Okai forcely took her arm away from him.

 

“Keito-kun… I will be okay. Just go home now.”

“Okai…?”

“I said… I will be okay.”

 

She goes back to their room, leaving Keito in disbelief expression.

*****************************************************************************

 

They started cleaning the room. Yuto glanced at Okai, who’s erasing the board.

 

“Anou…”

“Don’t you dare to utter any words or else… I might throw this eraser to your face.” Okai said without facing him.

 

Yuto gazes down, when Okai stop his sentence. “I just want to say sorry…” he insisted.

 

Okai immediately turns to him and was about to throw the eraser. “Alright! Go on! Throw it if you want…” Yuto immediately said.

 

Okai just looks at him. “That thing won’t make me stop from liking you anyways….” he murmured as he turns to his side.

 

“Are you saying something?” she asked, eyes are furrowed.

 

Yuto became startled. “No… nothing.”

 

Okai’s expression became calm and puts the eraser on the table. Yuto just watches her.

 

“Okay… I will give you a chance to explain. So, explain to me why you did all that idiot things.” she said emphasizing her pissed.

 

“Okay… It’s just that you were sleeping during class that’s why I tried to wake you up, but you suddenly opened your eyes and misunderstood me from touching you. The same thing happened at the rooftop… I saw you sleeping when the bell rang so, I tried to wake you up again, but you immediately gave me a punch… misunderstanding everything.” he straightly explained.

 

Okai moves and sits on the teacher’s table. “It seems that I get sleepy fast this days na~” she muttered without looking at him.

 

“Yeah…” Yuto nodded as he looks at her. “Chisa, did you usually sleep late?” he asked.

 

Okai looks at him, eyes are furrowed again, but Yuto just innocently looks at him. She sighed.

 

“I’m sorry…” she muttered.

 

Yuto became move. “No… It’s okay. Just don’t sleep late…”

“I said I’m sorry… and I don’t sleep late, ok?” she blurted almost in piss.

 

Yuto was stopped and just looks at her. He let a smile. Okai got move by it and looks away. Then Yuto let a laugh, making Okai blush.

 

“Why are you laughing?!” she blurted.

“I don’t know… I just want to.” he said behind his laugh.

 

Okai frowned, as she continues to blush.

‘I’m happy because I can talk to you now. I’m so happy that I burst on laughing…’ Yuto thought behind his laugh. And keeps on staring at her.