Chapter 7

FOREVERMORE...

 

Another morning at Momiji High (Invented). Yuto sees Okai entering the room. He goes to her in delight.

 

“Ohayou, Chisa!” he greeted and smile.

 

Okai, infronts of him, found him weird. She also found the name Chisa weird. Since when did someone call her on that name? She wondered. Her thoughts pop out by the way Yuto smiles at her.

 

“O-ohayou…” she responded in a low voice.

 

Maggie, in a distance, noticed the aura between the two. She gazes down, as she felt something.

 

**************************************************************************

 

Lunch break came again. Yuto and Maggie are at the canteen. They are choosing what they will eat, through the counter. Maggie glanced at Yuto, as if that she wants to ask something. Yuto glanced back. He noticed her stare and just let a smile.

 

“Yuto-kun…” Maggie started, when they finally sit.

 

Yuto looks at her, as he prepares to eat. Maggie let a naughty smirk, pretending not to be obvious on what she totally feels.

 

“What’s with the greet earlier huh~?” she asked in a tease.

 

Yuto’s eyebrows got furrowed. Maggie composed herself.

 

“You greeted Chisato-chan earlier…” she continued.

“So?”

 

Maggie was stopped from acting. “You called her Chisa…” she said in a low voice.

 

Yuto became moved and she noticed it. “You like her… don’t you?” she asked.

“What are you talking about? There’s nothing wrong if I call her in her simple name.” he immediately replied.

 

“You like her. DON’T YOU?” Maggie repeated, emphasizing the question.

 

Yuto was caught and just sighed. “There’s nothing wrong with it too…” he muttered as he gazes down.

 

Maggie was stopped and looks away. She reaches her chest, feeling something on it. She can’t breathe… once again, she feels hurt as before… because of Yuto.

 

“I’ll just get something to drink.” she said and stands up from a sit.

 

Yuto just watches her leaving. ‘Aiiiish… Maggie caught me again. I guess… for me to like someone secretly is very hopeless…’ he thought as he pouts.

 

***************************************************************************

After Lunch and before classes resume, Maggie sees Okai walking in the hallway. Okai sees her too, but didn’t manage to stop and just continue walking.

 

“Chisato-chan~” Maggie called her.

 

Okai looks back so, Maggie let a friendly smile. “I want to talk about something with you…” she said behind her smile.

 

Okai just looks at her, eyebrows are furrowed.

 

“I know that Yuto-kun bothers you around lately…” Maggie started.

 

Okai shows interest. “I’m sorry Chisato-chan… he’s just like that. You know… Yuto-kun is not normal as you think…”

 

‘I don’t think he’s normal at all also…’ Okai thought as she keeps on listening.

 

“Yuto-kun has an abnormality… sometimes he doesn’t act like he is, because of his condition.” Maggie continued the lie.

 

“You mean… HE’S CRAZY.” Okai emphasized, not showing a shock expression.

“Y-yeah…” Maggie hesitated.

 

‘There’s nothing new about it…’ Okai thought again then she looks at Maggie. “So, what do you want me to do?” she asked with no reaction.

 

Maggie’s eyebrows got furrowed, thinking the way Okai acts. “It’s up to you to just… ignore him and… don’t talk to him anymore.” she said in a low voice.

 

Okai let a sigh. “Okay… Is that all?”

“Y-yeah…” Maggie muttered and observes her reaction.

“So, see you around, Chisato-chan.” she added when she noticed nothing on her and started to leave.

 

Okai just watches her leaving. Something came up in her mind. “Oh! Our teacher asked us to clean the gym…” she muttered. “Nakajima and I… are the ones who will clean…” she added, when she realized it.

***************************************************************************

Okai glances at Yuto as they placing the balls inside the storage room.

 

‘Is he really has an abnormality…?’ she thought with a bit nervous.

 

She’s all alone there with him. Okai moves a bit distance on him. Yuto looks at her and made her flinched. She immediately looks away. Yuto wonders and took his eyes from her.

 

“Oi, Nakajima-kun… please be honest, okay?” she asked, still not facing him.

 

Yuto looks at her again. “Did your family informing you… about it?” Okai hesitated.

“About what?” he asked in innocent.

 

Okai faced him. “About you! Being SICK!” she blurted.

 

Yuto looks at him in confuse. “What? Sick?”

“Yeah…” she uttered, avoiding his sight.

“Wait, who told that to you?”

“Fukushiba-san… she said that you have an abnormality disorder.” she said in a low voice.

“Whaaat?!” he exclaimed.

 

Okai’s eye got big as she looks at him. Yuto just let a sigh.

“That’s not true… don’t believe on whatever she says.” he said as he pouts.

“Really…?”

“REALLY!” he emphasized.

 

“Well… I thought it’s true. It seems true to me.” she said as she places the balls.

“Hey!” Yuto exclaimed.

 

Okai just chuckled. “I’m kidding…”

 

It made Yuto chuckles too. It’s a moment of having fun, placing the balls, when the door accidentally closed. They both turned behind them.

 

“It closed…” Okai muttered.