Chapter 2

FOREVERMORE...

 

Spring has come. It also means that new semester is going to begin again. Sakura trees are in fully blossom.

 

“Yuto-kun!!”

 

Someone called outside. He heard it but he didn’t pay attention and just continued his sleep. Suddenly, the calling had stopped. He let a smile then gets himself comfortable on his bed. A loud footsteps coming upstairs, bugs him from sleeping. He sits up in frowned and looks at the door, expecting someone will come in. The door opened and a bag flew to him, hitting his face.

 

“What was that for?!” he exclaimed.

“It’s the first day of school and yet, you’re still sleeping?” Maggie blurted by the door.

 

She goes to him. “Oi, Yuto-kun… will you get yourself a change?” she said. She was about to leave the room when she looks back at him.

 

“Get up now! I don’t want to wait for a lazy guy like you…” she annoyingly added and continues leaving his room.

 

Yuto just watches her living his room, in glare. “Who said that you wait for me, huh? Nagger!” he murmured and pouts.

 

Fukushiba Maggie is his childhood friend, who keeps on entering his daily life. Whether on what he will wear, family problems, food that he will eat, even his love life. She keeps on forcing herself on to him. He still remembers what she did when they are still in elementary. He had a crush on a girl. When he told Maggie….

 

“What?! YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON **the girl’s name**” she loudly said, emphasizing her name.

 

There he thought that Maggie intentionally did that, because she didn’t like that girl for him, and paired him up to her big fat cousin. How pissed he is when he remembers that. Then when they got to middle school, Yuto didn’t control his puberty and had a crush again. Maggie knew about it. She goes to the girl and blurted that Yuto has a freaking diseased that when you go near to him, you will have rushes. Yuto got totally pissed and didn’t talk to her for a week. But as a family friend, Mrs. Nakajima always let Maggie in to their house. And bugs Yuto, that made him forgive her.

 

When he remembers all those times, he will just let a smile and slightly shook his head. Without knowing… why did Maggie do all that?

 

*****************************************************************************

 

Keito runs in delight, heading through old man Kitagawa’s house to fetch Okai in the first day of school. It’s been a week since that incident happened, when Okai unconsciously falls off. Since, then… he didn’t see her and didn’t hang around with her. He still doesn’t know the cause of Okai’s accidentally faint.

 

He got to their house and knocks gently on the door. The door opened revealing the old man’s smiling face.

 

“Okamoto-kun! Good morning!” the old man blurted and let him come in.

“Is Okai ready?” he asked as he enters their house.

“Well… since, it’s her first day on that school. I think she’s preparing really hard for the adjustment.” the old man said looking upstairs, where Okai is preparing for school.

 

Chisato Okai came from the other town, near to the town on where she is now. (LOL. I dunno what town I will mention, cause I dunno some town in Japan. **baka**) She was sent to her grandfather, old man Kitagawa, when her parents died in an accident. When Keito knew about it, he left their town too and followed her, right after he came from England. In fact, her uncle has a house on that town too, so, he can live there whenever he wanted. Just for Okai… he will do it.

 

Upstairs, Okai is wasting her time, looking at herself in front of the mirror. She’s worried on how she would appear to her new classmates. So, there… she’s practicing introducing herself.

 

“I’m… Chisato Okai…” she muttered in front of the mirror. ‘Aiiish… I’m so nervous’ she whined in her thought.

 

She just leaves her room in gloom. When she reaches the stairs, she sees Keito on the living room, with her grandpa. He smiled at her and she smiled back too.

 

*********************************************************************

 

“Are you ready for our new school now?” asked Keito when they got outside.

 “Keito-kun… why did you choose to go to a new school? You already have friends in our old town… so; you don’t have to adjust, when they become your classmates.” She asked back, instead of answering him.

 

Keito was stopped from walking and watches her back. Okai didn’t notice him stop, as she continues walking in blank. Keito let a smile…

 

“I want to be with Ok-chan!” he said out loud.

 

Okai looks back at him. “What did you say?”

 

It seems that she didn’t hear it, because of wandering. Her mind is on their new school that she didn’t hear what he said. Keito knew it and smiled.

 

“Nothing… I said we’re going to be late, if we don’t hurry up.” he said as he goes to her and puts his one arm around her.

 

Okai flinched. Her eyes got widened as she looks at him. They ended up walking like that.

 

*****************************************************************************

 

“Nakajima-kun!”

 

Approached Kento, his classmate, as he sits on a chair. Yuto looks at him, when Kento sits beside him.

 

“What?” he asked.

“We have a new transferee student! And it’s a GIRL!!” Kento exclaimed, emphasizing GIRL on his sentence.

 

Kento Kurasagi, his classmate since his High school life was started. And unfortunately, they are still classmate now in their last year. Kento loves to goof around but he still has the good aura in him that made Yuto hangs to him.

 

“Transferee huh…” he just muttered.

 

Their adviser enters the room that made all of the students on their sits. Yuto fix himself in his chair too and looks at the teacher in front.

 

“Okay… as I see. All of you did enjoy your vacation, ne?” started the teacher.

 

All in the class giggled. “Hai, Sensei ~”

 

Maggie whose sit is in front took a glance on Yuto at the back. She sees him smiling and it made her smiled too then looks back at their teacher.

 

“It is our new semester so, expected that there will be a lot of new things will come…” she added and looks around, seeing that her class is listening to her. “Let’s start those NEW things… with a NEW student here at Momiji High (Invented).”

 

All in the class became moved and turns their look at the door.

 

“You can come in now Chisato-san…” said the teacher with a smile.

 

A girl enters the room and stands in front. She’s looking down, avoiding the sight of her new classmates. She’s very nervous that she can’t even look at them.

 

“Ne, Nakajima… I told you that there is a new transferee here, and it’s a GIRL ~” said Kento in excitement, whose seat is in his back.

 

Yuto didn’t show any reaction. As if that he was froze on his sit, looking directly to the new transferee student in front.

 

“Uhmm… Chisato-san. Why… don’t you… introduce yourself?” hesitated their teacher, noticing her silence in front.

 

Okai slowly looks at them. She gulps before to speak.

 

“Anou… I’m Chisato Okai…”