Chapter 5

FOREVERMORE...

 

After eating lunch, Keito and Okai are having fun walking on the hallway.

 

“Oi, Ok-chan! If ever that guy troubled you again. Just tell it to me and I’ll show him what he’s looking for, huh?”

 

Keito said showing his arm, like he has a muscle of an adult man. Okai on his side chuckled.

 

“As you said Okamoto-san…” she uttered, emphasizing how manly he is.

 

“Okamoto-kun!”

 

Called someone behind them. They both look back and see a bunch of students carrying big boxes that contains some important papers. Okai looks at Keito. He looks at her too then smiled.

 

“Those are my classmates.” he said.

 

Okai looks back at them. “Can you help us? We’re bringing these to the faculty room.” said one of them.

 

“But…” Keito muttered as he looks at them.

“No, its okay… you help them.” Okai gave way.

 

Keito looks at him in worried. “Are you sure?”

 

 “I’m okay! In fact, they need Okamoto-san’s MUSCLE.” she kidded.

Keito just chuckled. “Okay… just go straightly to your room now okay? Don’t wandered around, or else… you might get lost.” he said, making fun of her height.

 

“Oi, Are you mocking me?!” she blurted.

“I’m just kidding~” he playfully said and runs to his classmate.

 

Okai let a smile and watches him leaving with his classmates. Keito managed to look back and waves at her. She waves back too then Keito continues to leave.

 

‘How unfortunate that we’re not classmates na~’ she thought as she watches them walking away and just sighed.

 

After Keito and his classmates were totally gone from her sight, she looks around.

 

“There’s still more time before classes resume ne~” she murmured behind her yawn.

 

*****************************************************************************

As Yuto and Maggie walk back to their room, Yuto sees the stair heading through the rooftop.

 

“Maggie, you go first, I’ll just check out the rooftop.” he said and started to leave her.

“Can I go with you?” Maggie asked.

“What did I tell you before?”

 

Maggie pouted and gazes down. “You wanted to be alone, when going to the rooftop, because you want a peaceful time…” she said in her low voice.

 

“Hai…Hai…”  Yuto just uttered then continue going upstairs.

Maggie just started to leave in gloom. She stops to realize something. “Does it mean that he’s not in peace, when he’s with me…?” she said to herself, making her sad. She continues to walk in more gloom.

 

****************************************************************************

 

When Yuto got in to the rooftop, he cheerfully runs around.

 

“Yatta!! I’m here again~ I miss this place!!”

 

He continues to run like a child, playing on its favorite place. Then he stops. He noticed someone on the bench. He walks forward to see that someone clearly. He became moved, when he realized that it’s the transferee student. She’s sleeping in calm again.

He’s now standing beside her. Once again, the face of her, sleeping under that sakura tree, plays again on his thoughts, as he keeps on staring at her. He was mesmerized at her again. Suddenly the bell rings. But, still the girl doesn’t wake up. Yuto was about to touch her, when she suddenly opened her eyes. She was stopped to see his face near to hers. It’s a moment of staring…

 

“Kyaaaa!!”

 

Okai screamed and gave him a punch. Yuto got threw away, touching the part of his face, which got hurt. Okai in her super pissed expression, leaves him and goes downstairs. Yuto was left there in disbelief. Thinking that the angel he knew… could do an evil punch.

 

*****************************************************************************

First day of school is going to end. Their teacher let a wide smile as she dismiss the class. Okai immediately stands up from her sit and started to leave.

 

“Chisato-san!”

 

Yuto called up, as he follows her, trying to catch her.  But Okai didn’t show attention and walks fast, avoiding him.

 

Keito is waiting for her, outside their room. Okai sees him and immediately grabs him away. Yuto sees them and just stop.

 

“Ok-chan… What’s the matter?” Keito asked, as Okai pulls her away from that place.

 

When he didn’t receive a response from her, he looks back. He sees Yuto by the door. He also noticed his disappointed expression. There Keito got the idea that something happened between him and Okai. He looks at Okai again.

 

**************************************************************************

 

“Did he bother you again?”

 

Keito asked as they headed through Okai’s house. Okai didn’t answer. She continues walking in blank. Keito took his eyes from her and just sighed.

 

They got to Okai’s house. Okai was going to enter their gate…

 

“Okai!” Keito blurted.

 

Okai looks back at him with no reaction. Then she got moved in Keito’s worried expression.

 

“Gomen na ~ Keito…” she muttered and gazes down.

“What’s the matter with you, huh?”

“Nothing… I must be tired. So, see you tomorrow.” she said in a low voice.

Keito’s worried look was still there when Okai finally entered their house. He just decided to leave, still worried. 

 

**************************************************************************

 

Okai laid herself on her bed. But still that boy’s face bothering her mind. The scene earlier feedbacks to her, when that boy’s face was near to hers. She got blush and immediately sits up. She slaps her face to forget that scene, and then she stops and just sighed.

 

 ‘What’s going on with me?’ she thought.

 

She stands up and goes to her study table. She was going to sit, when she felt something on her. She touches her chest, as she feels pain. She can’t catch her breath. She tries to walk to the door in pale. Then she falls on the floor, still touching her chest. She’s in much pain.

 

Old man Kitagawa heard a loud noise upstairs. He hurriedly goes upstairs and opened Okai’s room. He sees Okai lying on the floor in pain.

 

“Okai!” he blurted.