Chapter 4

FOREVERMORE...

 

Yuto tries to ignore her and focus himself on listening to their teacher’s discussion. But, still his mind is on her, worrying that their teacher might notice her sleeping during class. He looks at her again. She’s sleeping in calm, as if she’s the only one around, not thinking the teacher discussing in front.

 

‘This girl… how can she sleep like that, huh?’ Yuto thought as he keeps on staring at her.

 

He glances at their teacher. She’s very busy and doesn’t even notice that one of her students is already sleeping.

Yuto moves his chair, silently, a bit on her side. He’s trying to reach her, while his eyes are still on their teacher, making himself unobvious. Now, he can feel her arms so, she gave her a shake, for her to wake up. Suddenly, Okai opened her eyes.

 

He’s still shaking her arms, without even noticing that she’s already awake. Still thinking that she’s still sleeping, Yuto managed to looks at her again. He was stopped from shaking her, when he realized that she’s already glaring at him. Yuto gulps. His one arm is still on her. Okai immediately stands up and lift his arm away from her.

 

“Oi! WANNA DIE!?!”

 

She shouted, thinking that Yuto is doing erted things on her. She caught the attention of the class, including their teacher, who was stopped from discussing and looks at their way with no idea. Yuto’s eyes got big, as they stare at each other.

 

“Anou… Chisato-san and Nakajima-san. Is there something wrong?”

 

Their teacher broke their silence. Okai let go if his arm then turns to their teacher.

 

“Nothing sensei.” She murmured as she gazes down, feeling embarrass. 

“Okay…” uttered their teacher and just sighed.

 

Okai managed to sit down, but Yuto is still staring at her. Okai noticed him. She shot him a glare, giving Yuto a fright and immediately fix himself on his chair, eyes in front.

 

****************************************************************************

 

It’s a moment of discussion, when the bell rings. It’s lunch time.

 

“Okay minna! Have yourself a nice and delicious lunch on the first day of the class ~” said their teacher in delight.

 

All in the class stands up from their sit in excitement. They leave the room with their own groups, holding a bento on their hands.  

 

Yuto watches Okai, getting her bento from her bag. Maggie goes to him. She was stopped a bit when he noticed him, watching Okai.

 

“Yuto-kun! Let’s eat now?” she asked, ignoring Okai beside them.

 

Yuto looks at Maggie then back to Okai. Maggie noticed something on Yuto.

 

“Anou… Chisato-chan. Wanna eat with us?” she approached her.

 

Okai just looks at her then to Yuto. He looks at her too, expecting that she will approve by the offer.

 

“No… I’m with someone.”

 

Okai murmured and started to leave. Yuto and Maggie just watch her, heading through the door. Then they noticed someone, waiting outside.

 

Maggie pokes Yuto; still her eyes are in Okai together with a guy. “Yuto-kun… Do you think it’s her boyfriend?” she asked.

 

“I dunno.” he uttered, watching the two, having a conversation by the door.

 

Suddenly, he feels disappointed for no reason. Then Okai continues to leave that place together with that guy. It makes him annoy for no reason again.

 

*****************************************************************************

 

Keito glanced at Okai, in the corner of his eyes, as they headed through the canteen. She’s walking in frown.

 

“Oi, Ok-chan… What’s with the face, huh?” he asked.

 

Okai looks up to him, still in frown, hearing that stupid name again on him. She just sighed and didn’t bother to blurt about it.

 

“There’s this stupid guy, who makes a move on me during class discussion…” she said.

 

Keito stops from walking. “Who makes a move on you?!” he repeated, emphasizing what she said.

 

Okai looks back at him. “Yeah…” she murmured.

Keito immediately goes to her. “Then what happened?” he asked again, now in worried.

 

“Nothing happened… it’s just that I yelled at him in the middle of discussion and just caught the attention of the class… and got embarrassed.” she said, emphasizing her annoyance.

 

“Tell me… who’s that guy?!”

 

Okai gave him a weird look. “And then what…?”

 

“And I’ll beat him!” he said out loud.

 

She just gave him a weird look again. “Oh yeah sure ~” she only uttered then continues to walk.

 

*****************************************************************************

 

Yuto and Maggie were eating on the canteen. There is silence between them. Maggie looks at him.

 

“Oi, Yuto… Why didn’t you let me exchange seats from that girl, huh?” she asked with hurt on her voice.

 

“From whom?” he asked back, without looking at her, and continually eating.

 

Maggie frowns. “Chi~sa~to… Chisato Okai. That transferee student.” she emphasized.

 

Yuto was stopped from eating, but didn’t manage to look at her. “Ahh… Chisa.” he uttered and took a food.

 

“Chisa?!” Maggie blurted.

 

Yuto immediately looks at her and became move. “I mean… Chisato.” he hesitantly said.

 

Maggie raised an eyebrow. But Yuto just avoid her stare and continues to eat.

 

“Oi, Yuto… Are you interested on her that you even gave her a name?” she asked, looking like a girlfriend who’s getting jealous.

 

Yuto become startled. “What are you talking about?! I just got her name incomplete… what’s the big deal, huh? And as for the seats… Maggie, she’s a transferee student. We should treat her well, huh?”

 

Maggie observes him for a moment. It made him gulps then turns to his food, almost sweating.

 

“Okay…” Maggie didn’t bother and continues to eat as well, as if she didn’t ask something obvious earlier.

 

Yuto felt relieved and just sighed.'What a direct hit…’ he thought. He stops for a moment. ‘Chisa…? What a cute name…’ he thought and giggled.

 

Maggie looks at him, while eating happily. And then she wondered.