Chapter 1

FOREVERMORE...

 

“Okaasan! I’m off to go ~”

 

He shouted by the door then sits on his bike.

 

“Yosh! Ikuyo ~”

 

He’s going to deliver some news paper on their neighborhood. He pedals his bike with excitement. It was a half minute passed, when he got to old Kitagawa’s farm, when there is one old big sakura tree. He took a glance on the tree  as he keeps on pedaling and noticed someone under it. She’s sleeping in calm… with angelic face of her. Yuto was mesmerized by her, even in a distance. Suddenly, his bike almost trip on a stone.

 

“Ah!” he exclaimed.

 

Okai slowly opened her eyes, when she heard someone’s noise. After recovery, Yuto managed to looks back, on the girl he had passed. He noticed that she’s already awake.

 

‘She’s more beautiful when she’s awake. What does it feel beside her?’ he thought, now driving in safe. He let a smile and pedals harder in excitement.

 

*************************************************************

 

“Oi, Ok-chan. sleeping here again?” approached Keito when she got to her, after a bit walk on the fields.

 

Okai glares at him and stands up in frowned.

 

“Keito! It doesn’t mean that when you came from England, you can just change the pronunciation of my name.” she blurted.

 

Keito was her childhood friend. They just separated when his dad brought him to a foreign country. It’s been a week when he came back to Japan and started hanging out with her again. She missed him, but now that he’s there, making her pissed. How she wishes that he will just gone from her sight and go back to what country or planet he had been. But in a contrary, she likes him as a good companion.

 

Keito just watches her and let a chuckle. “Ok… fine. Ok- chan!” He teased and started to run, avoiding a yell from her.

 

“Oi!"

 

She shouted and chased him. They ended up running on the field, chuckling like a child who’s wandering. Suddenly, Okai stopped and reaches her chest. Keito noticed her silence behind and stopped from running too. He looks back. He sees her paling face; she’s hardly catching her breath.

 

“Okai?” he muttered, not knowing what’s going on to her.

 

Okai unconsciously falls on the grass. Keito became moved and runs to her. “Okai! Okai!” he continuously calls her name while tapping her face on his lap, trying to wake her up.

 

**********************************************************************

“Keito… You just go home now. Our Okai is in safe now.” said the Old man Kitagawa.

 

But his worries are still there. Old man Kitagawa just gave him a pat on his shoulder, saying that it will be alright. Then Keito started to leave Kitagawa-san’s farm, still in worried look. He looks back and sighed.

 

What’s the matter with you, Okai?’ he thought and continues to leave.

 

*****************************************************************************

Yuto got home in delight. Her mom and his little brother Raiya, who’s watching T.V on their living room, turned their attention at him. They just followed him by their eyes as Yuto passes in front of them.

 

“What’s the matter with Onii-chan, Kaa-san?”

 

Raiya asked, still his eyes stick to his brother, walking happily upstairs. Mrs. Nakajima just smiled and slowly shook her head. Then she looks at Raiya who’s still wondering about his brother.

 

“You’re brother is just growing up, Raiya-chan” she said. “Soon… You will have that mood, same as him, when you got in to same age as him…” She added and gives Raiya a pat on his head.

 

Raiya weirdly looks up to his mom. “I don’t like to be weird like him, Kaa-san!” he whined. Mrs. Nakajima just laughs on what she heard from his son.

 

*****************************************************************************

“My angel… when will I see you again.”

 

Yuto whispered while lying down on his bed. He stares at the ceiling, picturing the girl’s face from earlier. He then let a gentle smile and got his eyes close, good to fall asleep.