Chapter 3

FOREVERMORE...

 

“Anou… I’m Chisato Okai. 16 years old. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.” she said and then bows.

 

Their teacher went beside her. “Chisato-san came from the town, near us. She’s now leaving with her grandfather. So, share new happenings together with her ne ~” the teacher said in excitement. Then she looks at her.

“Before you choose your seat… let me choose for you ne ~” she said then turns to her class. “Minna, we’re going to have a draw lots for the sits. So, Goodluck ~”

 

The class made a noise, some wants; others didn’t like what their teacher’s idea. Okai just watches them standing up from their sit, going in front.

 

Yuto, who keeps staring at her with no reaction, stands up from his seat blankly. As he goes in front, their distance is getting closer. Okai noticed his stare and found him weird. She looks away avoiding his sight. Yuto noticed his reaction so; he took his eyes away from her.

 

There is no more space in front, because all of his classmates are in there. Yuto found space but he will go to stand beside her. He ignores the thought that she might get annoy and stands beside her. When Yuto’s elbow touches her, Okai became startled and looks beside her. Their eyes met. Okai immediately took her eyes away from him.

 

‘It’s the weird guy ~’ she thought.

 

“Okay minna ~ you can get your seats now here.” informed their teacher, holding the bowl with rolled piece of papers inside.

 

The class falls in line. Yuto and Okai go as well. They all got their new seats, some are happy, some are not.

 

“Yuto! What’s your number?!” approached Maggie in delight.

Yuto looks at her and shows his piece of paper. Its no. 10, the seat from the back row. Maggie noticed the other seat beside him and let a wide smile.

 

“Okay! Who got no.9?” she shouted in the class.

 

Okai, who’s at the corner, inching away from the class, slowly raised her hand. Maggie noticed her. She goes to her in delight.

 

“Wanna exchange?” she asked.

 

Okai just looks at her. So, Maggie gave her a pleading expression. “Please ~” she muttered. Okai bited her lips as a sign of hesitating.

 

“Anou…”

“Maggie!”

 

Okai didn’t continue her sentence because of Yuto. The two girls look at him.

 

“Don’t bother her anymore… just sit on the seat that has given to you.” He continued.

 

The class just watches them including their teacher. Maggie looks at Okai then next to Yuto. She left Okai in disappointment and sits on her own place. Okai became clueless on what is happening. She looks at Maggie, who’s now sitting in frowned. Then at Yuto who’s looking at Maggie too. Yuto just sighed and sits on his chair.

 

“Okay minna!”

 

Their teacher broke the silence. “Sit on your respective place now and let’s start the class.” she added and goes to her table, eye brows were furrowed.

‘What’s with those kids?’ she thought.

 

************************************************************************

As their teacher discuss in front, Yuto can’t control himself from glancing at the girl beside him. From time to time, he keeps on glancing at her. That’s the reason he didn’t let Maggie exchange seat from her. He wants to sit beside her and glance at her whenever he wants. He likes it… even in a bit moment, he can look at her. He took a glance at her again but his eyes got stuck to her, noticing that she’s already sleeping…