Chapter 18

Hold On, my Warrior

 

"What are you doing in a place like this?" Kris asked, and I shrugged. "You know, dancing, talking, nothing much." Lay was looking at us, confused. "You two know each other?" "We're in the same class," Kris answered, laughing. "What a crazy coincidence." I agreed, and then Kris seemed to finally notice Gunwoo. "Eh? Aren't you Bullet High's Rasa?" Gunwoo looked at him, confused. "Aren't you the top fighter at Warrior High?" Kris frowned. "Not anymore. My friend Daehyun took that spot from me this year." Gunwoo laughed. "Ah, I remember him; he was quite the spirited one while fighting, wasn't he?" They both laughed and Kris agreed. "Well," said Gunwoo. "Seeing as neither of us are here to fight, let's just enjoy ourselves." We all agreed and Lay and Kris went back to the dance floor, leaving me and Gunwoo behind. "I didn't know you went to Warrior High," Gunwoo said, turning to me. I shrugged. "You never asked." "So the guy who sent all those goons after you was Himchan?" He asked, annoyed. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well to be fair, I did punch him on our first meeting." Gunwoo looked at me, surprised, and then started laughing. "Of course you did." "Yeah, he was a complete tool when I first met him, but he doesn't seem that bad once you get to know him; you just have to stay off his bad side." "You actually tried to get to know him after he did that to you?" He asked incredulously. "I didn't have much of a choice in the matter." I scoffed. All of a sudden Eden came up to us. "Hey, it's good to see you again DoYeon." I smiled. "You too." He then turned to Gunwoo. "Hey, we've got a pest problem out front." Gunwoo sighed and turned to me. "Will you be okay here if I leave for a couple minutes?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm a big girl." He smiled and left with Eden. I quickly became bored, so I went up to the entrance to see what they were doing. I peeked out to see Gunwoo and Eden standing infront of a group of guys who seemed to be set on making a ruckus. I couldn't hear what Gunwoo was saying, but the guys didn't seem to like it. A couple of them suddenly attacked Gunwoo, but Eden intercepted them, knocking them both out instantly. Gunwoo crossed his arms and leaned back and said something else, and all of a sudden the entire group attacked him. Eden did his best to block them all, but I could tell he was having a bit of trouble. I was itching for a fight now anyways, so as soon as I saw Gunwoo start to get into his stance, I jumped in with a kick to one of the guys' faces. I turned to look at Gunwoo once i landed and saw him looking at me in surprise. "I think Eden and I can handle these guys." I said, winking at him. He smiled and nodded, going back into the club. A guy suddenly threw a punch at my face and I caught it and threw one of my own into his gut and then shoved him to the ground. "You're pretty good." Eden said, kicking one of them in the face. "You're not so bad yourself." I replied, kneeing another in the jaw. The ground was soon cluttered with unconscious bodies, and Eden and I were finally able to relax. "So who the hell were these guys?" I asked, kicking one of them. "Just some s who like to make trouble around here." Eden answered, yawning. We moved the bodies to the side alley and then went back inside. Gunwoo was waiting for us just inside. "Did you have fun?" He asked, smirking at me. "Sorry for taking your fight," I said, smiling. "I couldn't help myself." He shook his head and laughed. "It's alright. I wasn't in the mood for a fight anyways." We headed back to the middle of the room and watched Kris and Lay take turns dancing for a while longer. Once they were exhausted, they came out of the circle and back to us. "You guys about ready to head back?" I asked, laughing at their exhausted figures. They nodded and i turned to Gunwoo. "I feel like their mother right now," I said laughing. "Well, thanks for inviting him. You really made his day." Gunwo smiled. "Anytime. He's a cool guy. Oh, and feel free to bring Kris and that Daehyun kid anytime too; I know they're cool guys." I nodded and told him i would, and then grabbed Lay and Kris and dragged them out after they said their goodbyes. I sent Kris on his way home, and took Lay back with me to my place where we both passed out in our respective rooms.

 

 

 

 


 

Shameless plug time!

If any of you dear readers has a tumblr and enjoys partaking in the reading of kpop scenarios, please feel free to venture over to this new blog

http://whydontwookrismyass.tumblr.com/

It's a new blog run by me and a couple friends, dedicated to writing out any scenario you may think of for any band/band member you choose. We are also willing to give you any information you might need or want regarding a group or member that you might not know a lot about. If you don't want to, that is totally fine -- you can just ignore this plug -- but if you might be interested, please do check it out! We could use all the help we could get, being a new blog and all. Well, anyways! Thanks for your time if you read this far!