Chapter nine

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Where love is great the littlest doubts are fear

- William Shakespeare

 

Sulli looked at the bleachers and could see some groups of girls and boys sitting here and there watching the soccer team practice. Some of the boys were cheering the friendly soccer game the team was having and some were just looking as dreamy eyed as the groups of soccer fangirls. Fanboys? She laughed a little at the thought.

She then looked around the surrounding area of the soccer field. There were a couple of tennis courts on the right and another couple of basketball courts on the left. Some boys practicing basketball and they were a boisterous lot. But she guessed that was how boys play sports. She herself was not a sportswoman but occasionally she would participate in her old school annual track and field. Right now she was sitting at the bleacher nearest to the basketball court because Minho asked her to sit there; it was the nearest to the stairs leading down to the field.

She could see that Minho was engrossed playing the friendly against his other team mates. She knew very well how he loved soccer and wished to be a professional if he could. When they were younger, he would recount any soccer games he watched or played to her blow by blow even though she was confused with all the positions' names and the names of the formations. But she listened anyway because her friend's face would light up like a Christmas tree when he was talking about soccer. She smiled at the memory.

Then suddenly her reverie was interrupted when someone tapped her shoulder. When she turned to look, she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter