Chapter twenty one

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who is a man that is not angry?

- William Shakespeare

 

Minho was tossing and turning on his bed. He couldn’t sleep as his mind was in turmoil. The pictures sent by Yuri were replaying in his mind over and over again. He still remembers the phone conversation he had with the older girl.

“ Noona … Where did you get those pictures from? And who was the man?”

“My poor Minho Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!… I took the pictures myself not 10 minutes ago outside of school. You’ve been duped by your little girlfriend, darling”

“But do you know the man?”

“I have never seen him before but he’s sure good looking with that blond hair and fair skin. Choi Sulli and him look good together. Like lovers”

“Thanks for the update, Noona.”

“Why don’t mention it, Minho-yah. Glad to be of service”

He knew Yuri was faking her generosity and he saw right through her but unfortunately the pictures were real and he was full of mixed emotions that he was about to burst. Picking up his phone he dialed his fiancée’s number.

“Hello? Oppa?”

“Yes, it’s me. Can I see you for awhile?”

“Sure… How about at the tree house in 10 minutes?”

“No … You’re not climbing the branches again until I say so. Understand?”

“OK … but you say you wanted to see me”

There was a pause on the line before Minho answered.

“I’ll come by your balcony”

“OK”

Sulli was a bit surprised by his answer. Although they have known each other so long but they have never ventured secretly to each others’ rooms. She was very curious to reason behind him wanting to see her so urgently. So, she went to her balcony, sat down and waited for Minho.

Minho knew this was crazy but rather than risking Sulli falling off the tree for the second time, he was more than willing to be whipped by both fathers if he was to be caught. It was indeed an emergency. Slowly, he made his way from his balcony towards the tree house. Once there, he checked for the eleventh time to see whether the coast was clear for him to crossover. When he was really sure that everybody was asleep, he carefully made his way towards Sulli’s balcony.

Sulli saw Minho making his way towards her and her heart started to beat faster. One; it was because she was reminded of her own fall and two; his agility was taking her breath away. He was wearing a checkered blue pajama tie pants and a thin white v-neck short sleeved fitting tee. It was nothing out of the ordinary but on Minho, it was something. When he landed on her balcony, she realized that he was barefooted and somehow the sight of his bare feet and his body in body hugging tee s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter