Chapter twenty six

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Journeys end in lovers meeting,
Every wise man's son doth know.

- William Shakespeare

 

After a lengthy talk with his father, Minho asked for Sulli. She still looked distraught and her eyes were swollen. He gave her his brightest smile.

“Come here and sit with me, chagiya” holding out his free hand. She took his hand and sat next to his right. He enfolded him in his embrace as best as he could and kissed her lightly on her pink lips.

“I’m sorry oppa” she said with a hitched in her voice, tears were starting to pool in her beautiful eyes.

“Shhhh! Don’t apologize for the things that had happened. You’ll ruin my knight in shining armor attempt to save my damsel in distress” he said in a joking tone.

She looked unconvinced.

“Anyways, right now you have to be with me all the time and I’m going to depend on you forever. I am going to go through all those physiotherapy and make sure that I will be able to stand in front of everyone and walk with you down the aisle” he squeezed her tight.

Sulli blinked twice at the word “aisle” and turned to look at his smiling handsome face.

“Ai…aisle?” she stuttered.

He nodded.

“Your father-in-law told me that, the elders agreed this morning to marry us after I get better and we should go public with our engagement. It’s more than enough an incentive for me to get myself walking again, don’t you think?” he smiled at her and waited for her reaction.

She was speechless and Minho saw the telltale blush creeping from her neck spreading up her cheeks and her whole face. She was too cute to bear, he kissed her again and this time he lingered for a bit longer.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Present day

“Unnie … you look lovely. Jinki oppa is a very fortunate man. Hahahah! I have waited for this day for so long!” gushed Sulli to her sister in the waiting room.

“Yah! I am the one that have waited forever for this day, not you. You’re the one that is lucky. Your husband didn’t have to be enlisted, unlike my Jinki. I have to wait for him to finish his enlistment first” said her sister with her gaze softening when she mentioned her groom’s name.

“Do I look fine, sis?” Sohyun suddenly asked nervously. It was definitely a rare occurrence for both of the bride and groom, who were usually cool and collected, to be nervous and at the edge of hyperventilating.

Sulli kissed her sister on the cheek and said “You look perfect, sis!”

Sohyun looked at her gratefully.

It was time.

The bride walked down the aisle holding her father’s hand tightly. She was beautiful in her wedding dress but Minho’s eyes only had his eyes on the lovely bridesmaid from his position as the best man. When the minister started reading the vows, Sulli’s eyes and his’ met. They were reliving their own wedding four years back. Where instead of Jinki and Sohyun exchanging vows; it was him and the love of his life, Sulli.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter