Chapter fifteen

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who could refrain that had a heart to love and in that heart courage to make love known?

-William Shakespeare

Her parent’s dining table can usually fit in eight people, but they were nine of them now; excluding Sohyun and Jinki, so they had to squeeze a bit. Somehow, the ones that ended up being squeezed together were Sulli and Taemin. Minho was sitting at his usual place; opposite of Sulli. There were a lot of delicious dishes and pastries on the table and for the first time in his life, Minho was frustrated with the seating arrangements.

The food was great but they were separating Sulli and him. He wasn’t able to see her face because the two-tiered red velvet cake was right in front of him. And to aggravate him further, Taemin was sitting too close to her and was really being sweet by helping her out with her food since she only has one good hand. He cursed himself for not having the foresight of sitting next to her when her mom called out to say that lunch was ready. So now, he could only sit there and sulk while stabbing the piece of steak in front of him everytime he heard Taemin calling Sulli noona.

Minho’s parent was looking at their son’s behavior with an amused smile.

“Our boy finally realized that Sulli is the one for him” muttered Minho’s mom to her husband.

“Finally” his father replied. “I thought he was never going to realize he cared for her more than anyone”.

“Darling … I think it’s time you should talk to him about being careful and stuff” Mrs. Choi said looking at Mr. Choi meaningfully.

Mr. Choi made an agonizing look only to be met with his wife’s big round eyes beating him to submission. He finally nodded and his wife beamed him a smile.

Once lunch was over, the adults were ushered by the boys to the living room to rest. They offered to clean up and Sulli was overlooking them; giving instructions and telling them where to put the leftovers, dishes and such. She never had so many boys in her house before and looking at them having fun while cleaning up, made her wish she had brothers. The house would definitely be livelier and more fun.

She was laughing at their friendly banter and jokes but her eyes would always be drawn to Minho. She was looking at his strong lean back and felt her heart was about to burst. She was very sure that she was in love with him and hoped th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter