Chapter eleven

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Desire of having is the sin of covetousness

- William Shakespeare

 

The day went well and everything was fine. Sulli walked to school alone but later were joined by Kibum and Taemin. She told them it was okay for them to go without her tomorrow but both said they rather liked walking with her. Taemin was really friendly and was full of aeygo, she had to love him. He had practically beamed at her when she patted his head when he said something particularly cute.

“Taeminnie, you better don’t do this in front of Minho, or he would kill you” Kibum warned him.

“But his not here right now, right noona? This is my chance …”

Thawck!

“Ahhh! Hyung! …”

“Serves you right. Don’t be too attached with this brat, Sulli. He’ll cause you trouble”

Sulli could only laugh looking at the way they bicker with each other. Kibum has a sharp tongue but he was really a softie inside. She bet that he would cry with her if they watched any soppy scenes at the movies. Though his actions were rough; especially at Taemin, but she knows he loved mothering him and contrary to what he says all the time, he was the one who indulged and spoiled the younger boy the most.

Taemin was a pure spirit. He sometimes lived in his own world and saw things from a very much different perspective from the others but that made him more endearing to his hyungs. Somehow, they liked him around them despite him being a junior. Maybe they need someone to take care off and that fact actually made the five of them bonded like quick glue.

Jinki was the coolest guy she had ever known. He seemed to be perpetually smiling and somehow he gave this aura of knowing more about the going on of things than he let people know. Sulli would trust any decision coming from Jinki because he was rationale about things. The boys respected him very much and of course being in the student board gave him some clout over matters between the school and students but he would never misuse his power because he was a kind leader.

Jonghyun was rough around the edges but he was very protective of his friends and loyal too. He acted tough and he was really tough in real life but he would melt like an ice cream if he sees a puppy. Sulli thought such contradiction in a person surely meant that he was passionate in everything in life. If he loved, he loved passionately and if he hated, he would hate passionately too. One funny fact she realized was that Jonghyun only whined or acted cute with Kibum but not the others. While, after Taemin, Kibum took care of him the most. In that respect, they were closest to each other.

Minho has grown to become a familiar but changed young man in her eyes recently. She knew him for somebody who was playful, caring, a good listener and a good friend. But since she came to this school, she learned that her friend was also very protective and gentlemanly. It made her looked at him differently and somehow she found him to be attractive. She missed him already and she hasn’t made it to school yet. Her heart was heavy and she let out a small sigh.

Kibum and Taemin continued their friendly banter until they get to school and parted ways with her after they got into the school ground. Her classes went as usual and the teachers came and went but her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter