Chapter fourteen

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Go to you bosom: Knock there, and ask your heart what it doth know

-William Shakespeare

 

Sulli slinked down her seat despite the soreness of her body and pulled Minho’s cardigan over her head. Oh my god! She wished she would disappear or suddenly become invisible. This was so embarrassing and she knew she was blushing very hard. What was she supposed to do? What were they supposed to do? They still have to come out of the car, don’t they?

Minho was blushing to the roots of his hair. He didn’t expect that everybody would come out to greet them. He looked at Sulli, who was trying to hide from the amused gazes of their parents and friends. She must feel more embarrassed than him since she was younger and the thought that their first kiss was seen by everybody was … aggghhh! He was lost for words!  And it was not just a mere peck on the lips either. Oh my! His friends and parents will have a field day about this. He will never hear the end of it.

Inhaling deeply and then exhaling loudly, Minho plucked his courage up and decided to just face the music. He opened his door and proceeded to bow to everybody which made his friends clapped and everybody laughed loudly. Then he went to Sulli’s side and opened the door for her. He pulled the cardigan down slowly to reveal a very red in the face Sulli looking at him imploringly. He gave her a wide smile to assure her that everything was going to be fine.

“It’s okay, Ssul. Don’t worry about it. Oppa will take care of you”

With that, she felt better as though his words gave her some courage to overcome whatever embarrassment that would come later. She straightened herself with his help and cleared . Gingerly, she climbed out of the car holding Minho’s arm and he passed her to her father, who was waiting next to him. He heard her father thanking Minho before helping her walked to the house.

Minho was then surrounded by his friends and received a couple of slaps on the back.

“You one sly guy, Minho and all this while you told us it was just pretending” Jonghyun said to him.

“Finally, you realized that you love her, didn’t you?” Jinki said smilingly.

“How did you know, hyung?” Minho’s eyed went all big hearing his words.

“You’re talking about Jinki hyung here. Anyways, you’re actions around Sulli gave you away. Too obvious, way too obvious” explained Kibum.

“I really … well … Was I?”

“Well, what? Kissing her in broad day light in front of family and friends was not obvious enough? I thought I was attending a wedding” Kibum exclaimed and his friends laughed. But they stopped when they saw Minho’s eyes became determined and they knew he made an important decision.

“I will call you to attend the we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter