Chapter twenty five

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's a tide in the affairs of men ...

-William Shakespeare

She was drowning in guilt. It was totally her fault and thinking about what had happened made her all teary again. How could she be so naïve and stupid at the same time; not being able to realize the feelings that her teacher had for her. How without knowing, she was leading him on with her familiarity with him. Will Minho ever forgive her? Tears of regret were pouring nonstop since she found out what had happened to her beloved. Why did he have to pay for her mistake, she didn’t know. She tried to find the wisdom behind the things that had happened but all she could feel was guilt.

Sulli was looking forlornly at the still unconscious Minho on the hospital bed. Both of their parents went down to the café to get something to eat. They have been there the whole night; waiting and praying through the emergency operation. The four boys were waiting outside of the room, giving her the time to be alone with Minho.

She shuddered remembering what had happened at the café earlier. Everything went out of hand, when Minho met head on with Heechul. For the both of them, the fight was not between teacher and student, but between two young men for the right over a girl’s heart. So, it was not only a physical fight, but emotionally as well. Though Minho was definitely won her heart but physically, he was no match for Heechul who had gone through his army training.

It was to her horror when she saw Heechul picked up a nearby chair and hit Minho’s leg with such great force, it broke into two. The force of the hit threw the younger boy’s head to the side and it hit the sharp edge of a table. She didn’t even know she was screaming until she felt Jinki pushing her to the side, making his way to a shocked Heechul. The usually cool headed leader pounced on the teacher and started to beat him nonstop.

The blonde didn’t do anything to stop Jinki. It was lucky that some of the men in the café came over to help out, if not, who knew what would happen to the young teacher. The men dragged Heechul to another part of the café, guarded him until the police came. As he passed the sobbing Sulli, who was cradling Minho’s bleeding head; he was apologizing profusely over his action.

It seemed like it took ages for the police and the ambulance to come over. She was so afraid for Minho becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter