Chapter six

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's go hand in hand, not one before another.

-William Shakespeare

 

Taemin was busy munching the chewy spicy rice cakes and Kibum seating next to him were busy wiping the mess he was making. Jonghyun looked at Jinki who was trying to pick which fried chicken looked most delicious to eat first.

“Hyung …”, he said.

“Yes …”

“Do you think it will work?”.

“Of course, it would”, Jinki answered without looking at Jonghyun, smiling at finally founding the one he was looking for.

“Didn’t you look at his face just now? Even we were surprised to see her after Kibum worked on her”

“Well, I’m not so surprised. Haven’t you seen her sister, Sohyun? She’s so pretty. He’s in Minho’s class.” said Kibum.

“Sohyun noona is in our arts club too. But I think Sulli noona is prettier”, Taemin added.

“So Sulli’s sister is in the same class with Minho but he never acted like this around her, or any girls in fact. It’s just Sulli then”, Onew deduced.

“But Minho hyung had girlfriends before, right?”

“My baby Tae is so naïve”, Kibum said patting Taemin’s head.

“Those girls chased him and he sometimes goes out with them because he likes the attention. We all have done that before, except for you because you’re still underage” Kibum’s eyed Taemin. “He has never fallen for any of the girls. He’s friendly, yeah …  and smiles always but he’s always kept his distance. That’s why his fangirls go crazy about him. They can’t get enough of him because he never does skinship”

“But not any more it seemed”, Onew said looking pointedly outside the diner’s window. Four sets of eyes were looking at the couple that have just arrived outside the diner and immediately zeroed in on their tightly clasped hands.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Minho felt like he was walking on air beside Sulli. She was looking at the window displays with a soft smile and he couldn’t help smiling too. But something was tugging at the back of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter