Chapter seven

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young men's love then lies not truly in their hearts, but in their eyes.

-William Shakespeare

 

Thanks for today oppa :)

I had fun too :) Don’t forget tomorrow. We’ll go together.

OK oppa.

Night, night

Good night

 

Minho fell to the bed with a slight thud, one hand covering his eyes, the other holding the phone. What was he doing? What was this feeling? It was just Sulli; his best friend and neighbor. Maybe his friends were right after all. Maybe he was feeling something else. He shook his head and told himself to forget about it. It was already late so he needed to get some sleep but he knew sleep might not come. He was too excited for tomorrow.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

He was waiting for Sulli half an hour early. Was he too eager? But he just couldn’t contain his excitement and for today he was going to put all caution to the wind again.

He was disappointed when the front door opened and only to find out it was Sohyun.

She looked at him and smiled.

“Minho, can I come with you and Sulli today?”

“Errmm… I’m sorry, Sohyun. Sulli and I have something on today”, he said scratching the back of his head.

“Oh? OK … I’ll see you in class”. Sohyun left Minho waiting for his sister.

“Oppa”

Minho turned to see Sulli bounding the short stairs towards him. She looked so lovely today that he might have smiled at her too brightly and Sulli smiled shyly back not knowing exactly how to react.

“Are you ready, Ssul?”, he asked offering his hand.

“As long as you are, oppa”, she answered and place her hand in his.

So, they walked to school hand in hand and later they were joined by the other four boys. Walking together, they made an impressive group and people were looking at them as they made their way to school and none missed the lovely couple walking at the front of the group.

Sulli was very conscious at first by the onlookers but when she looked at Minho and the boys were happily talking about school, soccer, chicken and the coming senior prom night, she relaxed a bit and just enjoyed herself. When they arrived at the school gate, Minho let her hand go because the teachers were there for the morning inspection and she prepared herself to say good bye to them. Instead Minho grabbed her hand again and walked her to her class and the boys tagged along. She was a bit confused.

“Sulli noona, today the Shining Five is escorting you to your class”, Taemin said with a twinkle in his eyes.

Sulli was really surprised at the extent the boys were helping her out with the fake couple protection thing but at the same time she felt very honored and thought they were really charming. She told them so.

“Ahh… It’s nothing Sulli”, Jonghyun said with a smile. “We genuinely like you, so this is nothing”.

Minho was very quiet as he held her hand all the way. When they arrived at her class, Minho went in the class, pulling her along behind to her desk. She was blushing furiously and tried to protest but he was ignoring her. Her classmates went quiet because they were yet again surprised by the Shining five showing up at their class and the captain of the soccer team was in their class pulling the new girl by the hand. They looked on as he took her bag and put it inside her desk, then slowly seated her down. Only then, they saw him smiled.

“I’ll see you at lunch, Ssul”.

And then he left.

The who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter