Chapter ten

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lover's eyes will gaze an eagle blind.
A lover's ear will hear the lowest sound.

- William Shakespeare

 

“I think I’m jealous”.

The words came out of his mouth before he could stop himself and would have taken them back if he could. Right then, he would like no more than to jump in a big hole and get swallowed by mother earth. But was done, was done. At least this time around, he wasn’t lying to her. It was what he felt when he saw Siwon, the MVP of the basketball team, was chatting with her and both were looking quite happy. He couldn’t wait for the second half of the game to end, before going to her.

He heard Sulli said “Oh!” but after that she was quiet. So, he turned and looked at her. Sulli had tied her hair in a ponytail and he could see her face clearly. For the first time, Minho saw a faint flush coloring her delicate neck, rising slowly towards her face and finally settling on her cheeks. His best friend was blushing!

“Ssul ?”

“Yes, oppa”, she answered and turned to look at him and realized that he was already looking at her.

“Mianhe  … I’m sorry for being angry at you just now. As I said, I was jealous to see you talk with Siwon”.

He noticed the color of her cheeks became deeper and he smiled a little, forgetting the anger he felt earlier. He then reached out both of his hands and cupped her burning cheeks. Sulli was surprised by his action and her eyes went wide. Minho’s face was really close to hers she realized and so close that she wasn’t able to look straight into his big eyes, so she forced her eyes to look downwards instead.

Her lips were parted a bit because of his hands on her cheeks. She looked unbearably adorable that he couldn't help himself pinching those cheeks. He had to, if not he would have given in to his desire and just kiss those cherr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter