Chapter twenty

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The course of true love never did run smooth
-William Shakespeare

 

Yuri was looking at the picture she snapped just now outside of the school gates. At first, she was thinking of approaching the handsome looking man and offered her help, of course she will ask his number later but then she saw him calling that girl wretched girl, Sulli. From the way they chatted and holding hands, the both of them looked very friendly with each other, and an evil plan crossed her mind.

So, she took out her phone and was snapping happily their pictures when it happened; the young man pulled Sulli and hugged her tightly in front of everybody to see. It was priceless … It didn’t matter to her that a few seconds later; the girl broke away immediately and right now, seemed to be scolding the man. Yuri just couldn’t believe her luck and was immensely satisfied with herself. She knew that she has the perfect weapon to break Minho and his little girlfriend apart.

Now, where was Minho’s handphone number again? Yuri was scrolling down her phonebook and finally found the number. With a touch of a button, she sent the naughty pictures to his ex-boyfriend. She barely could contain her happiness … Ooohh! Revenge was definitely sweet!

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Seonsaengnim! What are you doing?”

Heechul heard the young girl asked him furiously.

He knew he shouldn’t have done that but he missed her. The months apart have taken its toll on his usual cool restraint and he wasn’t able to hold it any longer when he saw her looking so happy and beautiful in front of him. Maybe this once he just gave in to his real feelings.

“Sorry, my darling. I got carried away just now. I just missed you that’s all”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter