Chapter five

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beauty itself doth of itself persuade

The eyes of men without an orator.

-William Shakespeare

 

"Huh? Be your girlfriend?" Sulli asked innocently.

"What are you talking about, oppa?"

"I'm asking you to be my pretend girlfriend", Minho said quietly.

"Oh! ", her heart sank, she did not know why.

"What for oppa? "

"I don't want any other fangirls giving you a hard time, Ssul. If we pretend we're a couple, no one would disturb you. At least for now"

"We told off Yuri and her friends, right? Everything is going to be fine. There's no need to do this, oppa. I can take care of myself".

Minho smiled and ruffled her hair. "I know from today that you can stand up for yourself but I also know not before she injured you first"

"Oppa ... you knew?"

He nodded and turned to look at her. He looked at her in the semi-darkness of the tree house carefully. She had tied her hair in a ponytail and wore a round black rimmed glasses. Her braces came off just last year but every night she would wear her retainers. He wouldn't say she was the type of girl that he usually dates but she has a warm heart and always brings out the protective side of him. She always listens to him and comforts him when he was feeling down. Everything a guy would want from a friend.

"Ssul, let me do this for my own peace of mind, will you? I usually don't care what the girls do to each other but I seriously don't want you to get hurt. I have seen what they are capable of doing", he pleaded.

" Arasso?"

She looked at him with doubt written on her face and she was chewing on her bottom lip while weighing things out. Minho was also looking at those cherry colored lips and realized he became too focus on them that he barely registered her answer.

"Arasso, oppa. I am doing this just because you're worried. I'm sure you're worrying about nothing".

"Good girl... and there's one more thing ..." Minho trailed off.

"Yes, what is it?".

"Errr... it has to do with Kibum".

 

.....................................................................................................................

"Kibum, do we have to wait longer?" , Jonghyun whined.

The four of them were at Kibum's living room watching tv for over two hours. They were there for Sulli's so called makeover. Jinki was munching his way through the chips and Taemin was following the steps of each groups presenting. Minho was nodding off and Jonghyun was getting stir crazy.

“Jonghie is such a whiner”, c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter