Chapter nineteen

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double, double toil and trouble
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble

- William Shakespeare

The next couple of months saw how the relationship between Minho and Sulli blossomed. They have decided to keep their engagement a secret since it was easier to stick to their boyfriend and girlfriend status. It was also much easier to be accepted and understood by their peers and also teachers. But at the same time, they also found out that their principal, Mr. Park, already knew about them from their parents. Now, they know why they have never been reprimanded about wearing the rings before. Both Choi seniors were their principal’s army buddies.

 

Now that her cast was off, she would walk to school with Minho hand in hand. She loved the morning walk to school and also the evenings when they came back from school, though nowadays Minho needed to stay back more at school for his exam preparations. On those days, they would call each other or meet up once Minho arrived home. The tree house was still off limits since Minho was still worried about the last incident though Sulli said she was okay. Maybe later, he always says.

They would still be joined by the other boys on their morning walk but nowadays Sulli often meet Jinki at her doorsteps waiting for her sister, Sohyun and not to mention the handsome Siwon. She always thought it was funny how things actually turned out for the three of them. She was afraid at first that Jinki and Siwon would fight it out like her fiancé nearly did. But her smart sister had spelled it out to them that if any of the boys misbehaved, it means goodbye to them.

Clearly, both of them wanted her as a girlfriend badly, so they endured each other even to the point of going on dates together. Yes… the three of them together though Sulli couldn’t imagine how her sister could manage both boys at the same time. If her sister asked her, she really wouldn't be able to choose over the other since both young men were great in their own way. Thank god, Sohyun haven’t asked her anything of the sort. So she would just let her sister choose the one she liked the most when the time comes.

Of course, Minho was biased towards Jinki, but he was happy that now Siwon was no longer a rival though he still keeps a sharp eye on potential threats. Even pretty boy Taemin felt the brunt of his jealousy sometimes. It was not he didn't believe her but he didn't believe the boys around her. Funnily, he was not jealous of Kibum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter