Chapter four

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Boldness be my friend

-William Shakespeare

Minho walked out of the classroom and his friends followed him from behind. They just ignored the crowd in the corridor trying to get some info on what went down. Why would the Shining five seniors be anywhere near a junior class? And what’s with the four sunbaes guarding the doors of the class and where was Minho sunbae? Were that Yuri sunbae and her clique coming out of the classroom looking harassed before the door was closed? Who was inside? Was it Minho sunbae? What’s going on?

When they looked inside the classroom there was only the new girl and nobody else. She was napping on her desk. They were dying out of curiosity but they couldn’t ask the girl because they did not her. Then the bell rang and everybody scurried to get to their own classes before the teachers came. But the rumor mill has started churning.

Jinki caught up with Minho and whacked the back of the boy’s head.

“Bichoso? Phabo-ya Minho? Aissshh! What am I supposed to do with you?” he said exasperatedly.

“What’s wrong with you? You better have a good explanation. We’ll wait for you after school”.

Minho just kept quiet and went into his classroom.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Later after school ended, Jinki and the other boys were waiting for him at the soccer field bleachers to hear his explanation. He saw them and knew there was no way out of the situation. So, he headed towards them and stood in front of them with hands in his pants pockets.

 He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Here goes nothing!

“First … thank you for your help at Sulli’s class just now. Secondly, Choi Sulli is my next door neighbor and my best friend. I knew her since I was ten. You know the florist PosyCHOIs? Well, that’s her parents company”. He looked at his friends’ reactions and he could see a mix of expressions. Onew looked serious as he was trying to figure out the kind of ‘friendship’ Sulli and he has. Jonghyun and Key looked very skeptical and Taemin was smiling like a fool.

“She just enrolled here three days ago but because of me, Yuri and her posse were harassing her. They injured her knees badly yesterday and I had to stop them”. Then he smiled to himself, “But it seemed my Sulli had more in it in her than I have expected”.

If he did not realize his slip, his friends did. “Wooohhhh!”, they chorused.

“You said my Sulli, Minho”, Kibum said eying him slyly.

Minho eyes went wide.

“Aniii … I didn’t”, he tried to laugh it off.

“Seriously, are you sure she’s your best friend? My sixth sense is telling me there’s more to it between you guys”, Jinki stated plainly.

“I mean there’s no harm for you to be friends and all but you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter