Chapter thirteen

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You kiss by th’ book

-William Shakespeare

 

Minho was relieved that she was released from the hospital the next day. The doctor said that her cast would be off in 6-8 weeks depending on her condition. Right now, he was waiting for Sulli to get changed; a nurse was helping her out with her dress. This time around, Sulli’s mother asked him to get her home because she was busy preparing a welcoming home surprise party for her. His friends will also be there to greet her later. They so wanted to come and visit Sulli but she was released early so instead they invited themselves shamelessly to the party much to the delight of Sulli’s parent.

Sulli came out of the bathroom with the nurse and gingerly sat down on the wheelchair provided.

“Are you ready?”

She nodded and gave him a smile. The nurse looked at them both and exclaimed, “My, don’t you both look cute together. The other nurses were also saying the same thing”.

Both of the smiled hearing the comment.

“Alright… Make sure that your girlfriend here, take it easy for awhile. Make sure she takes her medicine and come over next week for the check up. And you young miss, don’t go climbing any tree while you have your cast on, OK?”

“OK Ma’am. I will make sure that she follows the doctor’s instructions. Thank you for your kind help”, he said bowing his thanks.

As he wheeled her out to the parking lot, Sulli asked about her parents.

“Oh! It’s just I’m already at the hospital with you, so, I told them that I’ll be the one to bring you home. I don’t want to bother them and anyway, I have my car with me, so it’s not a problem”.

“OK then”.

When he safely tucked her in the car, he told her to take a nap since she was looking a bit tired. He took his cardigan off and wrapped it around Sulli before securing her seatbelt. Sulli closed her eyes quickly when she saw him extending his arm over her to take the seatbelt. She could smell his wonderful scent and felt the warmth of his body over hers when he leaned a little too close to her. It made her want to nuzzle against his chest but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter