Chapter twenty four

The first ... forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thou art sad; get thee a wife, get thee a wife!

-William Shakespeare

 

Five years later

Minho tried to move but couldn’t. Eyes still closed, he let his hand wandered in search of the reason of his current immobility. His wandering hand found the culprit; his wife had him pinned down. Her hand was around his waist and her leg was strewn across his. A smile found his way on his lips. It was good to wake up with her by his side and everyday he thank god that she was his forever.

He needed to get off the bed and get ready; Jinki needed him and he didn’t want to be late. Besides, he could already imagine hearing Kibum’s nagging him about being late. So, he tried extracting her hand from his waist slowly, trying his best not to wake her up but then he heard a giggle.

Sulli was woken by the wandering hand of her husband a few minutes ago but she pretended she was still sleeping. She didn’t want him to go and leave her alone in bed where it was nice and warm. She liked sleeping in and right now it was just simply delicious to have her arm around his waist; he was only wearing his pajama pants. But she couldn’t help giggling when he was so carefully trying to untangle her without waking her up. So, she decided to try a more direct approach.

Minho was caught by surprised when Sulli made a move to straddle him. His breath was taken away by his beautiful wife’s lovely features. Her brown hair was tousled charmingly around her face and the big football t-shirt she was wearing was slightly askew, exposing one creamy shoulder to his already burning gaze.

“Where do you think you’re going, husband? It’s still early” wriggling her pelvis against him suggestively and a naughty smile playing on her lips.

Minho his breath in, Sulli was playing with fire. Already, he was feeling a slow rise of passion b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter