Chapter Two – Bad Boy Dragon meets y Wushu Panda

In Love with another Kingka

Here I am again ... Sorry for not updating for 2 days ...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First Day being 4th year student …

 

Tao get himself ready, after watching a news program a little, he heard a knocked on their door. He smiled when he saw XiuMin on their front door. “Good morning Hyung!” he hugged XiuMin. “Good morning Tao!” XiuMin hugged him back. They quickly got on Tao’s car and drove their way to school. After reaching the school, Tao parked the car on the parking lot. They got out the car. The girls started to circled around them.

“Oh my God! It’s ZiTao!!!” the girls are screaming again. “Hello girls” Tao smiled sweetly at them making the girls giggled. “My! Tao you’re so hot! You’re my y Wushu Panda!” one of the girls said. Tao blushed earning a giggled from the girls. “Uhm, excuse us girls but we have to go!” XiuMin said grabbing Tao’s hand and walked away.

They’ve reached the school entrance and as a result, more girls approached them. “Girls, ZiTao’s here!!!” she screamed. “Oh my! Our y Wushu Panda is here!!!” another girl yelled. XiuMin quickly grabbed his hand and they ran away. Some girls chase them. XiuMin found some big bushes and quickly hid with Tao. “Ugh, those girls are really crazy!” he panted. “I’m sorry Hyung, because of me you’ve been tortured by the girls too” Tao said apologetically. “Nah! That’s alright, just to make sure my baby panda will be safe” he smiled.

 

“Sorry Tiffany, but let’s break up” a voice said. Tao and XiuMin looked around and saw a tall boy with a tall girl a few meters away from them. “Oppa why?” the girl cried. “I’m sorry but I don’t love you anymore” he said straightly. The girl ran while crying. Kris turned in different direction. “Who’s that?” asked Tao. “That’s Kris” XiuMin said. Tao frowned again. “The hell did he break up with the pretty girl!” he whispered angrily.

“I don’t know, and that girl is one of the members of Girls Generation” XiuMin said. “The Girls Generation? The 9 gorgeous ladies of our school!” Tao said. “Yeah, and I’ve heard that most of them became Kris’ ex-girlfriends” XiuMin added. “The members of that group just dumped by this bad boy dragon!?” Tao said. XiuMin nodded. “Ugh! I’m so gonna kill him” Tao said and was about to release his Wushu stick on his back when XiuMin stopped him.

“Yah! Stop, use this on him if he done something terrible to you.” XiuMin said. The school bell rang and then they walked up. Lucky the girls are completely gone to the school hall so they just walked there. But a girl suddenly showed up and bumped Tao. The girl looked up and was shocked when she saw the Kingka. “Oh my God! Z-Z-ZiTao! I’m s-s-sorry” she stuttered and bowed to him. “No, I should be saying sorry. Are you alright?” Tao said worrily.

The girl nodded. She grabbed a thick paper and pen and handed it over to Tao. “C-Can I-I h-have y-you’re a-autograph?” she said with her voice stuttering. Tao smiled and signed the paper. “Here you go!” he said handling the paper to the girl. The girl flushed in pink when he smiled. The bell rang and they waved goodbye to the girl who was still stunned to have Tao’s autograph.

They two run onto their class. They reached classroom. There was a “4th Year – Section A” sign. They knocked slightly on the door. A woman in his mid twenties open it angrily but when she saw ZiTao, her anger disappeared. “Oh, come in ZiTao! Come in!” she said smiling. Well the school teacher had a secret crush on him too. Tao and XiuMin entered the room. The girls are screaming again as they walked and sit on the front. “Oh my God! ZiTao is our classmate! Now my whole day is complete!” one of the girls said.

 “My y wushu panda is here!” another girl said. “Girls! Be quiet!” the teacher yelled at them and smiled at ZiTao. He smiled back causing the teacher blushed. Then she quickly got back to the lesson.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

On the other hand…

“Kris! Kris! Kris!” his friend Chen said. Kris turned around and saw his friend. “Oh Chen, you’re here” he said while hugging his friend. “So what section are you in?” Chen asked. Kris looked at his I.D. “Section B” he said. “Really? Me too!” Chen said. “Nice” they gave a high five to each other. “Hey, I heard that you’ve dumped another SNSD member” Chen said. “Yeah Tiffany is so boring! I don’t like her.” He said proudly.

“Yah! Why did you that!? Tiffany is one of my crush in Girls Generation! You should say sorry to her!” Chen said a little pissed off. “No, she’s the one who always clung to me at the first place.” He said. Chen shook his head. “You really are a bad boy dragon, my friend!” he said. Kris just smirked. “Oh my God! It’s Kris! My Prince!” one girl screamed. And suddenly the girls approached them. Kris waved at them and winked.

“Hi girls!” he blew them a kiss. Some of the girls fainted again while some are screaming and blushing. “Kris can we have a picture of you?” one girl said. ”Sure” he said. The girl took out the camera and pose. Kris suddenly kissed her on his cheeks making the girl blushed and captured them. The girls are screaming again. “Kris we want a picture and a kiss too!” the girls said. “Sure, just fall in line” he said.

The girls form a long, long line. “Ugh! Are you going to entertain them again?” Chen said pissed off. “Of course, don’t worry when the bell rang –“ he was stopped by a loud ring of the school bell. “Now that’s what I’m talking about. Sorry girls I have to go! Bye!” he blew them a kiss. The girls groaned but they blushed again. Chen quickly grabbed Kris hand and went into the classroom.

When they’ve reached the classroom all of the girls are screaming again, even the boys. “It’s Kris” a boy said. “Our bad boy dragon!” another boy said. They walked and sat on their seats. Their teacher is not yet around so it’s very noisy. Lucky that they didn’t disturb Kris. A girl screamed on the front door holding a thick paper and a pen. She quickly gone to her seat at the back of Kris. Kris smiled at him.

The girl blushed. “Hi K-Kris!” she said then quickly she sat beside her friends. He listened to their conversation. “Hey girl, why are you screaming?” one her friends said. The girl showed the thick paper, her friends eyes widen. “Oh my God! Is this?” her friend said. The girl nodded. “Huang ZiTao’s autograph!” she squealed in delight. “I’m so jealous! You have the autograph of my y wushu panda.!” Her friend said.

“Hmm, y wushu panda! The other Kingka of the school, nah, he’s not y as me, he’s not that handsome as me and not that popular as me” he thought confidently. “If you saw his face, he was so gorgeous and hot!!!” the girl squealed again. “Really? I want to meet that guy and added him in my collection” he smirked at his thought only to be interrupted by a teacher.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Lunch time …

All of the students went on the hallway following the two Kingkas. Kris just waved at them and winked. The girls screamed. He was on the middle part of the cafeteria when he bumped someone. All of the girls stop screaming, all eyes on them. He looked at the person he bumped and his eyes widen when he saw a tall hot, handsome boy looking at his eyes too. The boy looks so scary at first.

Chen and XiuMin met. “Hi, Min-Min!” Chen smiled “Hi ChenChen!” XiuMin smiled back. They looked at Kris and Tao who was just staring at each other. The members of SNSD broke the silence in the cafeteria. “The Bad Boy Dragon!” they said to Kris. “And The y Wushu Panda!” they said to Tao. “The two popular Kingkas of the school had finally collided!” they said again.

Kris smirked and suddenly pulled Tao on him. The people of the cafeteria gasped at the scene. He whispered to his ear, “So you’re the y wushu panda named Huang ZiTao! I admit you’re so hot and I want to f**k you so hard and oww!!!” he was punched by Tao in his stomach causing him to pull out. The people gasped again.

Tao whispered to his ear, “Don’t try me Mr. Bad boy Dragon Wu YiFan, cause you’ll just regret it later on and please, don’t spoiled my innocent brain by your dirty thoughts!” he said smirking and walked away. The girls followed him and screaming again. “ZiTao! We love you!” they said.

“ChenChen, I have to go! Bye!” XiuMin said and walked away leaving a sad Chen. He walked towards Kris, the SNSD members laughed at Kris. The Bad boy Dragon frowned. “NO one has ever done this to me! Watch out Huang ZiTao, you and your will be mine!” he thought only to be interrupted by Chen. “Hey, you alright in there?” he said. “Yeah, I’m fine!” he looked back and winked at the girls who screamed again his name.

 

------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for the subbies !!! See you next chapter !!!