Final Chapter – At last! They’ve kissed!

In Love with another Kingka

The Last Chapter :D :D

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

The moment Kris said those words made Tao cried hard. “I knew it! You will leave me!” he cried making Kris chuckled. Tao looked up again at Kris, confused why is he laughing.

 

“I’m sorry Hyung, I decided to continue my studies and live here” Kris said on the phone.

“Oh I see, that’s ok Kris, we’d understand, but still I’m sad because you’re not coming here, I miss you dongsaeng” Kevin spoke on the other line. “Miss you too Hyung, tell Mom and Dad, I’m sorry I couldn’t make it” Kris said. “Ok, study hard and goodbye” with that, Kris ended the call and smiled at young kingka who was still crying. “I’m not going anywhere Tao, I’ll stay” Kris said.

Tao wiped his tears violently and proceed to hit Tao Kris in the stomach. “Owww! Why did you do that?” Kris face scrunched up in pain. “You stupid! You teased me again! I thought you will leave me” Tao said and Kris hugged him tight, he snuggled on Tao’s shoulder. “I’m not leaving you, Tao”

 

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

The sound of clapping hands was heard all over the airport. The two soon realized that the people witness the commotion they made and they blushed. Cheering and whistles was heard. XiuMin and Chen walked towards them and hugged them. “At last!” Both XiuMin and Chen said as they walked out on the airport.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chen called all of their friends to go to Kris house for an announcement. Once all of them are in the living room, Kris stood up followed by Tao and showed their hands clinging intertwining on each other. Tao’s friends squealed in delight and hugged the newly formed couple. “WAHH! I’m so happy for you guys” LuHan said. “At last, the y Wushu Panda gained a boyfriend” BaekHyun smiled.

 

After a minutes they’ve thrown a party for the newly formed couple and play video games. While the others playing games, the two Kingkas went to Kris room and walked towards the terrace, holding hands. Kris and Tao sighed in happiness. Their hearts sped up on each other. Kris was surprise to see Tao was holding the little panda plushie on his hands. “Where did you get that?” he asked.

Tao smiled. “On the park, I saw it and I know you’re the one who gave it to me, Thanks!” he said making Kris smiled.

 

SILENCE.

.

.

 

 Kris looked at Tao who was in deep thoughts. “What are you thinking at?” he asked the young kingka.

“Nothing, it’s just that I never thought that I will be IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER KINGKA like you” Tao said smiling at him. Kris snickered, “Well you can’t resist a hot kingka like me, gorgeous and oh so y” he said making Tao slapped his shoulder gently.

“I love you, my y WuShu Panda”

“I love you too, my Bad Boy Dragon, oh wait you’re not bad anymore, my Gorgeous Hot Dragon” he said smiling.

 

They’d stared at each other, quietly examining their faces. Kris leaned closer and Tao closed his eyes, but nothing happened. He opened his eyes to see Kris looking down. “Kris, is something wrong” he asked the Kingka who looked up at him. “Nothing, it’s just that every time I was almost kiss you, you either stop me from it or somebody will interrupt us” he said, a tint of pink crept up on his cheeks. Tao smiled and placed his both hands on Kris cheeks, “It’s ok Kris, you have the permission to take my first kiss because you’re my boyfriend now, and don’t worry I know they’re all know that we’re here so they won’t look for us” he said smiling.

“Are you sure?” Kris said blushing. Tao nodded and he was the one who closed the gap on their faces. The moment his lips caught Kris sweet lips, the older gasped at the contact. It was so innocent kiss. Both of their hearts screamed in happiness. At last! They’ve kissed. Kris finally kissed the young Kingka and Tao finally kissed Kris’ lips. Their kiss lasted a minute before they pulled out, taking in some air. Kris smiled.

 

“I love you, Tao”

“I love you too, Kris”

 

Kris suddenly thought an idea and he smirked evilly. “You know what Tao? I’d remember something?”

“What is it?” Tao said still not knowing what running on Kris mind. “I still remember what happened on XiuMin’s birthday on XiuMin’s room, you know” he wiggled his brows. Tao thought for it and his eyes widen. He punched Kris’ chest hard, “Yah you ert!!! You’re being a ert again Kris!”

Suddenly Kris caught Tao’s arm and pulled him closer. “I want you Tao” Kris said seductively making Tao punched him again and ran inside Kris room. He was about to turn the knob when two arms circled his waist. “KRIS!! Stop this!” Tao screamed. Kris chuckled evilly, “Tao don’t fight it” and began kissing his lips.

Tao didn’t want to do that yet. So an idea came to his mind as he pulled out on the kiss. “Ok Kris, I’ll let you do this!” he said making Kris smirked but it disappeared when Tao added something he didn’t expect…

“But I’ll be dominant one!” Tao smirked and began walking towards him. Kris gulped, “No!” he stepped backwards until he landed on the bed. Tao smirked at him, “You look so hot Kris!” he said as he crawled towards the bed. Kris crawled backwards. What happened to his innocent Tao!? “No, Tao! I won’t let you, get off me!” he shouted. “I’ll hit you hard until you can’t sit tomorrow!” he smirked evilly.

“No Tao!!!”

 

And moments passed, screams could be heard on Kris room.

 

“AHhhhhh…. Tao… STOP!  Ahhh…. It hurts!!! Ahhh Tao!!! I’m sorry! I will not be a ert again… ahhh stop” Kris screamed every time Tao hits him.

.

.

“Hah! That’s what you get! You ert!  Stop being a ert! You bad boy dragon” he said as he continue hit Kris with a stick he caught on Kris room while the kingka was rolling on the bed avoiding Tao’s stick that landed his .

“I’m sorry Tao, I love you! I’ll stop being a ert forgive me” he said and Tao calmed down. He walked towards the young Kingka and sat beside him. “I hate you Kris!” Tao crossed his arms and pouted. “Awww, please don’t hate me! I’m sorry Tao” he hugged him and kissed his cheeks making Tao blushed. “Fine, I’ve forgive you!” he said and Kris smiled. He kissed Tao’s lips.  

“I love you”

“I love you too”

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

“But seriously Tao, can we do it?”

“KRIS!!!”

 

 

--------------------------------------------THE END-----------------------------------------

 

Waaahhh ... The end!! 

 

First of all, I just want to thank all of you guys who COMMENTS, VIEWS, SUBSCRIBED and UPVOTED this fanfic!!! Waahh I can't believe I've almost reached 200 subbies for this fic!! LOTS OF THANKS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

 

Second, After writing this fic, I'll just take a break first, Yeah, coz I want to focus on my studies ... Life in College is REALLY hard so I have to make extra effort for it.

 

And last, After taking a break, I'll be back coz I'll already finished 2 more fics in my laptop :D So I'll just take a break first ..

 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love you all so much!!!

Don't forget to comment ok ! I love all of your comments :D :D

 

Bye Bye :D :D :D