Chapter Seven – On the Way

In Love with another Kingka

 

I'm back!!!!!! Who miss me? XD Kidding :D anyway here's Chapter 7 ... Hope I made your day...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung, are you ready?” Tao said on the phone. “Yeah I am, just wait for me” XiuMin said. “Ok then” He hung up the phone. Tao was walking at XiuMin’s house carrying his own things. Today is the day of the camping. He sighed and continued walking until he reached the house. He knocked on the door and XiuMin’s mother opened it.

“Oh, Tao come in!” she said as she move a bit so Tao can walk inside. “XiuMin was almost finished packing, have you eaten breakfast?” she said. “Yes I am” he nodded politely. “Ok then I’ll be going now to the kitchen if there’s anything you need, just call me ok?” she said. Tao nodded and XiuMin’s mother went to their kitchen.

As soon as his Hyung’s mother went away, XiuMin came downstairs carrying his stuff. “Are you ready?” Tao stood up. XiuMin nodded and say good bye to his mother and together, they walked outside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kris was still sleepy when he reached the school, he sighed. He was going on the camping with his friends. “Ayo waddup Kris!” ChanYeol greeted him happily. “Ayo!” he replied sleepily. “Let me guess? Lack of sleep” Kai spoke up. “Isn’t it obvious?” Kris rolled his eyes. All students of section B are already there when they heard their teacher.

“Ok, guys! Are you ready?” she said. “Yes!” most of students replied happily. “The school bus is here but before you get in, there are now students sitting inside. They’re all going with us in the camping so please behave yourselves ok.” She said. “Oh great!!! Another students, hope that I will be safe from the fangirls” Kris thought to himself. “Uhm, Maam? What section are they?” SeHun asked. “Well they’re section – A!”

The girls squealed in delight while Kris friends smiled at the thought they’ll be sitting beside their crushes. “Oh my God! It means ZiTao was in there too!!!” YoonA squealed together with Tiffany and HyoYeon. “Ahm sorry to disappoint you girls but Boys and Girls are separated in the bus. The girls groaned. “No, my ZiTao!!!” one of the girls said.

Kris only smiled knowing that Tao was inside. As soon as the teacher finished talking, they went inside the bus. The students hurriedly get in their seats. He noticed that some boys are pushing each other towards a certain seat. He saw that a person was sitting on the window. He glanced at him and his eyes widened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tao and his friends picked up on different seats. XiuMin, KyungSoo and LuHan sat on the window seat on the right side of the bus while he, SuHo and BaekHyun occupied the left side. He glanced on the window and saw the students in section – B. He looked away and put his headset on and began listening to EXO’s Angel. He noticed a small group of noise came from the other seat. His eyes widened when he saw a bunch of boys and girls pushing each other just to get the seat beside him.

“ZiTao, can I sit with you please?” a girl gave him puppy eyes. “ZiTao, please give me the other seat?” a boy said. Tao don’t know what to do. He can’t decide who will be his seatmate until a voice came up making all of them gasped. “Excuse me guys, but this seat is mine!” Kris said smirking.

The girl screamed, “Kris sit with me!” a girl said. “Just like a said, this seat is already taken” he said pointing at the seat beside Tao. The girls groaned. After Kris placed his things, he sat beside Tao. He looked at the young Kingka who was still froze at his place. He snapped his finger making Tao back to reality.

“Hey, I hope you don’t mind me sitting here” he winked making the younger flushed in pink. Tao looked away. He could feel his heart beating fast. He shook his head, “No, I don’t mind” he said casually and placed back his headset in his ears.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 

While on the way, Tao took some pictures in every placed they’ve passed on. He looked back to check his friends. He smiled at the scene. Chen was sleeping on XiuMin’s shoulder while the older his hair. SuHo and Lay chatting at each other. Kai was poking KyungSoo’s cheeks while the other slapping his shoulder. “Kai, stop it! I’m sleeping!” he said and Kai pouted but still keep poking KyungSoo’s cheeks. BaekHyun and ChanYeol are playing with their IPod. SeHun was sleeping, his head on the window while LuHan was taking advantage of him. He’s pecking SeHun’s cheeks and giggled.

Tao shifted again and looked at his side only to be his eyes widen. He saw Kris’ handsome sleeping face. Tao can’t help but smile at the view. “He’s really handsome, really, really handsome” He thought. He felt his heart beats fast. “Huh? What’s going on with me?” he shook his head and looked again to the older Kingka.  

Those brows that gives him an angry expression, those eyes that could give a intense stare and those pink lips that twitced and smirked. “Am I that handsome?” Kris spoke and slowly opened his eyes. Tao flushed in pink and looked away. “He knows I’m watching in his sleep”  he thought.

Kris smiled, “Why are you blushing?” he poked Tao’s cheek. “N-no I’m n-not!” Tao stuttered. “Great Tao, you’re stuttering!”  The older poked his cheeks again, “You’re blushing? Why? Because of my gorgeous face?” ‘N-No!” he pointed his finger on the older Kingka making him squeaked, “Owww!’ he hissed.

Tao smirked and stuck out his tongue. Kris felt his heart beats fast, he’d never seen Tao being a dork. He smiled seeing Tao was not feeling uncomfortable in him. Tao looked away; he can’t take Kris’ smile. He was now blushing red. Suddenly the car broke down causing the student to bump their heads on the seat. But as for the two Kingkas, Tao was about to bump his head but someone hugged him causing his head bump on someone’s chest. The students all groaned.

“Is everyone alright in there?” the teacher asked rubbing her head. “What happened Maam?” XiuMin asked rubbing Chen’s head. The younger was crying in pain. “There’s someone who crossed at the way, are you ok guys?” the teacher walked on the bus to check her students. Some are groaning and crying but lucky that no one passed out.

Some students trying to calm their seatmates from groaning in pain. KyungSoo and BaekHyun was hugging their seatmates, Kai and ChanYeol who was sobbing. SuHo and Lay check their classmates. SeHun was hugging LuHan who dramatically crying in pain but the older was fine. He just pretended to bumped his head and cry so that SeHun will hug him.

“Sssshhhh, It’s ok Chen don’t cry” XiuMin said with a cute smile. Chen sniffed, “It r-really h-hurts” he said while rubbing his head. XiuMin kissed the spot where Chen’s rubbing and whispered, “It’s alright Chen, I kissed the oo away” he said making the younger blush in pink. “Thank you, Min-Min!” he smiled at XiuMin and this time, XiuMin blushed.

Tao rubbed his head, he groaned in slight pain. He heard a groaned and when he look up, he saw Kris’ face, his eyes shut close and wincing in pain. “K-Kris!” he said but the older still wincing. “Oh my God! Kris, are you ok?” he touch his cheek. Kris slowly open his eyes to look at Tao’s worried face. “I-I’m f-fine oww!” Kris rubbed his head.

“My! Kris, tell me, tell me where it hurts?” he cupped Kris face. “Please tell me?” Tears forming in Tao’s eyes. Kris heart sank when he saw Tao was about to cry. “Hey, I’m fine, It’s ok don’t cry” he said and gave him a smile. “Are you sure?” Tao insisted. Kris smiled again, “Yes Tao, very sure, I’m fine. Thanks for your concern” he said wiping those tears in Tao’s eyes.  He felt happy when he saw Tao was very concern at him, it makes his heart beats fast. After checking all the students, which was fine, they stopped crying, they proceeded on their way to the place.

 

---------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------  

 

Thanks for the subbies!!! Till then, see ya!