Chapter Twelve – Second Night (On the Mansion)

In Love with another Kingka

 

 

 

Kai, SeHun, ChanYeol and Lay were laughing when they saw the 4 victim’s faces. They were wearing white long nightgown. “Wahaha, AWOOOO!!!” ChanYeol screamed making the 4 to run again. Their phone made the “SSHIIING!” sound. “Wahaha let’s go, have you got all your face paint?” Kai looked behind only to be horrified at his friend’s faces. Kai shook his head to calm himself. “Good! Let’s go!” They all run towards their victim.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SuHo and KyungSoo kept running until they met Baekhyun and LuHan. The  gathered up and hugged. “Oh my God! This is all my fault, guys I’m sorry!” LuHan cried. “No, it’s ok LuHan we’re not mad at you!” SuHo tried to comfort him but LuHan still crying, KyungSoo and BaekHyun too. “Oh my God! Where’s XiuMin?” KyungSoo asked BaekHyun. “We lost him, we don’t know where he is! Where’s Tao?” he asked back but KyungSoo shook his head. “He got lost too, our baby panda!” he cried.

BaekHyun, despite of crying, he hugged KyungSoo and whispered, “KyungSoo It’s ok! Maybe they’re together, let’s go find them”

 

“AWWWOOOOOO!”

“SHIIING!!!”

 

BaekHyun, KyungSoo, SuHo and LuHan looked at each other and looked at their back only to be their eyes widen in horror.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Tao woke up, felt a little dizzy. He opened his eyes and he found out he’s not in the forest anymore, he’s on a sky blue room. “Where am I?” he asked himself. Then a door open which happened to be a bathroom and his eyes widen to see who the person came out. It’s Kris, wearing his bathrobe, ONLY HIS BATHROBE. “K-Kris?” he stuttered. Kris looked at him and smiled making his heart melt. “Oh, you’re awake!”

“W-Where a-am I?“ He asked. The older walked and sat beside him. “Ahm, First of all, I saw you in the forest, you’re running and you tripped, well I was the one who caught you and bring you here” Kris said. Tao looked around and saw a terrace. He walked to it and looked outside. His eyes widen again when he saw the campsite a kilometer away from here. He looked behind him and glanced at the place. He’s at the mansion.

Kris walked to the terrace. “Kris? What is this place? Why are we here?” he asked Kris who was standing beside him. “Uhm, we’re at my place” he said scratching the back of his neck. Tao looked at him with wide eyes. “You mean, this mansion is yours?” he asked the older who nodded in response.

“Yeah, my parents kinda bought this place for me” Kris said. Tao’s jaw dropped. “Wow, you’re so rich” he said. Kris looked at him, “Well you are rich too, and your dad and my dad are famous businessman” he said. “I know but this is wow!” he smiled making Kris blushed a bit.

“Uhmm, ZiTao?”

“Hmm”

“I’m sorry for kissing you earlier”

The younger Kingka looked at the older who looked down on the ground. He smiled and tiptoed to kiss Kris’ cheeks again. “I’m not mad, don’t be sorry, and thanks for saving me again” he smiled making the older blushed like a tomato. Suddenly, Tao became worried, “Kris, we have to go back to the forest, my friends are still there” he said but Kris just smiled. “Why are you smiling?” Tao said getting slightly pissed.

“Tao, don’t worry about them, my friends are just scaring them” he chuckled. “Y-you m-mean” Kris nodded. “The scary sounds came from them” he said chuckling again. Tao became angry and punched his chest. “You big brute! I was very scared; I thought someone will kill us!  And then I just found out that you all did that! I hate you!” Tao said punching his chest. Kris tried to shield himself and explained, “ZiTao, stopped, it’s not my fault, I’m not with them, I ‘m just trying to save you from them please don’t hate me! Stop it ZiTao!” he held the young Kingkas hand.

The young Kingka stopped and looked at him if he was lying but he’s not. “Ok fine, sorry for hitting you” he looked away because there face is merely an inch away. “Don’t worry about them ZiTao, they’ll be fine” he hold the young Kingka’s hands. Tao looked their intertwined hands and blushed. He yanked his hand gently and tried to walk when he felt pain on his ankle. “Oww!” he almost fell when big strong arms caught him.

“Easy! Are you ok?” he asked and Tao nodded. “Let me carry you back to my room” he lifted Tao gently back to the room. Tao felt comfortable and warmth with Kris. Not to mention Kris was only wearing a bathrobe, he could feel his cheeks touching his bare chest. “Hmm, Kris smells so good, wait! WHAT!  Oh no Tao! This is not right” he and his mind were having a battle and he didn’t notice, he was snuggling on Kris chest.

“Uhhmm, ZiTao?” Kris asked and the young Kingka looked at him. “Hmmm?”

“You can let go now, we’re on my bed” Kris said close to laughing.

Tao realized it, he blushed and let go of him. This time, Kris let out a chuckle making Tao glared at him. “Why are you laughing?” he growled. Kris stopped because he knew Tao will burst out anytime, “Nothing, you want to eat something?” he asked. Tao shook his head, “I’m not hungry, thanks” the pain strikes again and Tao massage his ankle as if it can lessen the pain he bear. “Let’s apply it some medication and bandages, I’ll be back” Kris said and walked towards the door.

Tao left behind. He felt his heart beating fast. “No, ZiTao this is wrong! Don’t tell me you’re in love with Kris?”. “I’m back, let’s take care your ankle” Kris smiled as he let himself inside the room. This time, he wore pajamas and a wife beater. Tao sighed because he doesn’t know how to breathe properly if Kris still wearing bath robes.

Kris sat down on a chair. He lifted Tao’s right leg and placed it on his lap. He grabbed the oil medication and opened it. He gently applied it on Tao’s ankle and massage it. Tao shivered a bit because Kris was massaging his ankle. He felt the pain was slowly fading away. After that, Kris wrapped the bandages on his ankle. “There! Feeling better?” Kris asked. Tao nodded, “Thanks Kris”. “You’re welcome ZiTao!” Kris smiled making Tao’s heart melt.

“Uhm, its Tao, Kris” he said. The older Kingka furrowed his brows, “What?” he was confused. “I mean you can call me Tao from now on” he smiled making Kris flushed in pink. “Oh, ok! Tao” his smile grew wider. “You should smile often Kris, I like it better than smirking” Tao said. “Woah! First name basis, and now he wants me to smile to him often! What the, Kris! You made Tao smiled and now he was opening up with you! Good Job!”  “Uhm, I can’t, only you can see this smile, I usually like smirking at the other person” he said making Tao flushed in red. “Only me, wow!”

“Is there anything else you want?” Kris said. Tao thought for bit and his eyes widen, “We have to go back to the campsite, maybe they’re worried at us!” Kris shook his head, “its ok, the teachers knew, and I’ve already texted Chen, he was with XiuMin right now” he said with reassuring smile.

 “XiuMin Hyung is with Chen?”

“Yes, like me, he saved XiuMin from those stupid friends of mine”

“Oh, I see”

“Anything else?”    

Tao thought for a bit, “Can you…? Can you stay… for a while… until I got sleep? This place is a bit new for me”

Kris smiled and sat on the chair. “Get some sleep”

Tao felt relaxed and slowly drifted off to sleep. After making sure that the young Kingka was asleep, he stand up and tucked Tao onto the covers. He looked at the Kingka’s sleeping face. He brushed the strands of his hair that covered his pretty face. You’re an angel Tao, if only you knew you changed me from being a bad boy to a good person, if you only knew I want to be there for you anytime and if only you knew how much I love you” he peck Tao’s cheeks gently and walked towards the door. “Goodnight Tao” he took one last glance at Tao’s sleeping figure and closed the door.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

XiuMin and Chen’s tent

 

“I hope Tao’s ok…” XiuMin said with a worried tone. It’s been half an hour since Chen made their way back to the campsite, and they’re friends are still in the forest and he was worried for Tao. Chen noticed it and wrapped his arms around XiuMin’s shoulder, “It’s ok Hyung, Tao is ok, and he’s with Kris now. Kris texted me” he said.

“Then where are they?”

“On the mansion”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Did you see that big mansion over there?” he pointed through their window.

“Yeah” and then he realized it, his eyes widen. “You mean…?”

Chen nodded. “Yes Hyung, that’s Kris mansion” he said and XiuMin’s jaw dropped. “Wow, Kris is really rich, rich like Tao”. Chen just nodded. “Hyung, let’s go to sleep” Chen lay down on the sleeping bag. XiuMin slide his body onto the sleeping bag while blushing hard. He will share again with Chen’s sleeping bag. “ Good night Hyung” Chen said and closed his eyes. XiuMin can’t help but to glance at the sleeping boy. He was very handsome” . “Night Chen” and together, they drifted off to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At the forest,

 

BaekHyun, LuHan, KyungSoo and SuHo are screaming for help, tears rolling down on their cheeks, “I wanna go back” BaekHyun sobbed. They’re all sitting on the middle of the forest, they tried to call their teachers but the signal was too weak.

 

“AWWWOOOOOO!”

 

“Who’s there?” KyungSoo said. He tried to be brave.

 

“SHIING!”

 

“SHOW YOURSELF!” he said. He was really angry now.

 

And on cue the, Lay, Kai, SeHun and ChanYeol popped out and scared them. “AWWWWOOOO!”

SuHo, LuHan and BaekHyun screamed and stood up, ready to run when KyungSoo stopped them. The 4 “GHOST” stopped also.

KyungSoo  walked towards the “GHOST”, specifically at Kai’s direction. “I knew it! You! I’ll kill you!” KyungSoo yelled and Kai became scared. “K-Kyunggie Hyung” he shivered. Suddenly, KyungSoo grabbed his two ears and pulled it up. “OW! OW! OW! KyungSoo Hyung! I’m sorry!” Kai pleaded but KyungSoo kept doing it. Well after that, BaekHyun grabbed a stick and smashed it to ChanYeol.

“You guys, think this is funny huh?” BaekHyun hissed. “OW, sorry Hyung, sorry aww, please it hurts” ChanYeol said.

“YAH, OH SEHUN!!!” LuHan yelled at the younger who was about to run. LuHan grabbed his collar. “I’ll deal with you in the tent” he walked back to the campsite with SeHun who was now scared at his Hyung’s angry expression. Lay walked towards SuHo, but the older walked passed by him. “I can’t believe you did this, all of you” SuHo shook his head. “I’m sorry” Lay said but SuHo continued to walk.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After what happened, they walked back to the campsite.

 

BaekHyun and ChanYeol’s tent

 

“OW! OW! OW!” ChanYeol screamed in pain. Well BaekHyun still smacking his arm. “You stupid giant, I’m so scared of what you all did, what if I die?” Hearing that, ChanYeol grabbed BaekHyun into a bone-crushing hug. “No! I don’t want Hyung to die! I’m sorry Hyung, please forgive me, oh pretty, please, please, please!!!” ChanYeol gave him puppy eyes which cause him to blush. “FINE!” he shook his body away from him. ChanYeol grinned and kiss his cheeks 3 times. “Yay, thanks Hyung!!! I love you Hyung!!!” ChanYeol said. Both of their eyes widen and ChanYeol covered his mouth when he realized he just confessed to his Hyung.

“You… love…me?” BaekHyun stammered. ChanYeol looked down and nodded. “Yes Hyung, I think I am, please don’t hate me please—hmmppp” ChanYeol felt his lips being touch by another soft lips. His eyes widen even after BaekHyun pulled out. “I love you too, ChanYeol!” BaekHyun looked down and blushed. ChanYeol slowly grinned and pulled BaekHyun into another hug. “I love you Hyung! SOOO much!”

 

------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for not updating .. visit within the first week of school ... But at least I've met 10 classmates who also KPOPPER like me .. guys and girls :D :D :D

 

Anyway I'll post the next chapter maybe later ... MAYBE ...

 

Till next time :D :D :D